PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer Rafflesia

CLOVERKAITO
04-14-14, 06:17 PM
Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any other way to get the glimmer rafflesia aside from from "Grow Dark Seeds" with the greenhouse? I have been trying to upgrade the royal maze garden and crafting dark plants, but by now I already have 25 glimmer trap plant and 8 glimmer pitcher plant, and still not a single glimmer rafflesia... I don't want to resort to getting it with 25 gems @__@ And yes, I do have my 5 mystic essence ready.

How long does it usually take for people to get their glimmer rafflesia?

Queenzod
04-14-14, 09:37 PM
Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any other way to get the glimmer rafflesia aside from from "Grow Dark Seeds" with the greenhouse? I have been trying to upgrade the royal maze garden and crafting dark plants, but by now I already have 25 glimmer trap plant and 8 glimmer pitcher plant, and still not a single glimmer rafflesia... I don't want to resort to getting it with 25 gems @__@ And yes, I do have my 5 mystic essence ready.

How long does it usually take for people to get their glimmer rafflesia?

You're doing it correctly, and there's no way other than gems. Mine seemed to take forever, but it finally arrived. Others got theirs right off, but then had troubles with the other plants. It'll show up eventually!

brenstal
04-14-14, 10:03 PM
I grew 29 Glimmer Traps and 10 Glimmer Pitchers before I got the Glimmer Rafflesia. It's just pretty rare.

ShibuyaCloth
04-15-14, 12:55 AM
I got issues with the Glimmer Pitchers. I had 5 Glimmer Rafflesia and ~30 Glimmer Traps before I got my quota of Glimmer Pitchers.