PDA

View Full Version : Can't Advance Again !

helenwaite
04-14-14, 11:03 AM
I finally got through tomSkull Island after having been unable to advance from the previous despite numerous wins, stars, completions.
Now it is happening again. On Level. 84.
No matter how often I win, complete, get high scores etc, I never get more than 2 stars and I still get no more award gold.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that doesn't seem to help.

IPad OS 1.7.2

Meowmeowbeans
04-14-14, 11:43 AM
Thanks for letting us know about this. It looks like the next levels in your game will not unlock until you get two more stars from other levels. You will need to replay any past levels that you have only achieved 1 or 2 stars on to try and beat your scores to gain more stars. Once you have gotten two more stars from replaying past levels, the next island will unlock.

If you are experiencing a different issue, please let us know and we will investigate again.

helenwaite
04-15-14, 01:11 PM
Hi again.
Still having same issues.
Here's an example from today:
- Played Level 84 (2 stars) and completed.
- Went back to Level 79 (3 stars) and completed.
-Did not get credited for the 3 stars
- Played both again and completed both but did not get any stars
- Still can't get to next island.
- Still says "Oh Darn ..." and says I need to replay levels to unlock more stars.
- Still only have 5 "reward" bars no matter how many times I get high scores.

What next?

Meowmeowbeans
04-15-14, 01:53 PM
We're sorry to hear you are still having issues. Can you please send an email to support@teamlava.com so our Support Team can discuss your account with you further?

helenwaite
04-16-14, 09:35 AM
I' m only getting two stars when completing three star levels.
Not getting energy rewards.
Not getting gold bar rewards.

Seems like the bugs are getting buggier.

Pad OS 1.7.2

[S8] Regina
04-16-14, 11:26 AM
Completing levels where you already have 3 Stars on will not get you energy back. For higher levels where you need to earn 3 Stars, it is more difficult as the scoring is higher.

helenwaite
04-23-14, 12:05 PM
Ridiculous.
Happens over and over.
I play and win and play and win over and over but it won't give me enough stars to get to new cloud.
Sometimes the next clouds will come up without a lock but they won't open and jump back to the "you need more stars" message.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. :mad::mad:

Yes, I have gone back and played other levels in attempt to get more stars. That is not helping.

Please - can't this get sorted out?

Currently stuck on 7/19 level 90
I've beaten that level around 5 times today and am stuck at "needing" three more stars .

Support id 2UCAE9F
iPad 1OS 7.1.1

helenwaite
04-23-14, 12:06 PM
I play the levels over and over -have completed them many times and have gotten "new high score" many times as well.

I am wanting to advance to next level but it won't give me the appropriate stars no matter how often I complete/win.

helenwaite
04-23-14, 12:09 PM
We're sorry to hear you are still having issues. Can you please send an email to support@teamlava.com so our Support Team can discuss your account with you further?

Will do, thanks.

maguar
04-23-14, 02:23 PM
I've merged all your threads into one.

helenwaite
04-24-14, 10:36 AM
Here are some screen shots:13189

helenwaite
04-24-14, 10:37 AM
And here's what comes up when I yap the cloud whether it had the padlock or not: 13190

Phaedrakiki
04-29-14, 02:51 PM
I' m only getting two stars when completing three star levels.
Not getting energy rewards.
Not getting gold bar rewards. (...)

When you replay & pass a level, the score that shows at the end is for that round only. If you earned less stars than you did previously, your star level will remain the same (you won't lose stars, luckily!) If you earned more stars, then this is your new star rating for that level, and your overall stars has increased.

If you earn two stars on a level, you earn an energy. The exception is on levels where you scored 3 stars previously. You lose an energy by playing these. (But you can't get more than 3 stars, so there's no reason to play these levels anyway--regarding advancing to next island, at least.)

Earning gold bars is random, you won't get one for every 3-starred level, unfortunately... :(

To advance to level 91 on Pastry Plains, you need an average of 2 stars on the 90 previous levels. 90 times 2 stars = 180 stars total. Replay levels you got 1 or 2 stars on, and bring them up to 2 or 3 stars. Do this on 3 different levels to earn those 3 needed stars.

Btw, your star level shows on each level's start screen. Your score is at the bottom by the little character icons (minimize challenge bar to see them.)

Best of Luck! :)