PDA

View Full Version : Land expansions

Wollstonecraft
04-14-14, 10:28 AM
Would it be possible to change the way we expand our farm so that you can submit part of the permits, maps, etc and not have to have all of them at once? Other games, such as Castle Story, use this expansion technique. That would free up room in our barns since we could use the maps, land deeds and expansion permits as we obtain them and not have to hoard them. I have 20 maps, 7 permits and 0 deeds in my barn. So I have to hang on to the maps and permits while I wait (and wait and wait) to acquire the deeds.

ciarjen
04-14-14, 10:39 AM
I would like that :)

cosmolife
04-14-14, 10:40 AM
Wow. That is a super idea! If TL can implement it....well a girl can dream can't she?! Haha... :)

Meantime, don't wait to "acquire" the deeds. By this I assume you mean acquire via plane/train deliveries? Then goodness! Don't do it! It will take you forever to get the deeds by this method. Just buy them at the newsstand. I bought 200 papers in 2 days. So my barn never suffered the storage problem. Well, for those 2 days, I had to suffer a bit, juggled the barn storage problem as I accumulated the papers. But the suffering was over and done with in 2 days :)

Wollstonecraft
04-14-14, 11:06 AM
Wow. That is a super idea! If TL can implement it....well a girl can dream can't she?! Haha... :)

Meantime, don't wait to "acquire" the deeds. By this I assume you mean acquire via plane/train deliveries? Then goodness! Don't do it! It will take you forever to get the deeds by this method. Just buy them at the newsstand. I bought 200 papers in 2 days. So my barn never suffered the storage problem. Well, for those 2 days, I had to suffer a bit, juggled the barn storage problem as I accumulated the papers. But the suffering was over and done with in 2 days :)

I buy them whenever they are available but they don't appear in my newspaper very often and my neighbors very rarely sell them. I guess I need more neighbors who don't need to keep those goodies for themselves :)

Wollstonecraft
04-18-14, 05:04 AM
This would also work for loading the train. Instead of having to load, for example, 16 stews all at once you could add them one or a few at a time as you make them so that your barn is not full of all the goods you are trying to make to fill up the train.

This would be super helpful, please consider it TL :)

avian946
04-25-14, 09:19 AM
I never thought about it for the train, this would be helpful on the train because there has been the odd occasion where I've sold items in my store forgetting that I was saving them for orders! Would be one happy farmer if this happened! Lol

tankerslacers
04-28-14, 05:18 PM
This would also be great for increasing your barn / silo capacity!

orleansparish
04-29-14, 08:39 AM
The problem for some of us is that we are finally expanded and still accumulating maps. Before, I used to sell left over maps to make room but considering how I had to scramble to get them back for the last expansions and the water pond I don't want to do that again. So I'll keep saving with the hopes we have new plots sooner than later.

I'm also Trying hard to find hammers to expand, expand and expand my barn to at least 500. Right now I'm at just under 400, more like 365 I think. Can't believe I would rush to get rid of Tools for space or to open extra order slots. Now I need them badly! Doing what they do on castle would be amazing. But they won't, because lack of space creates a problem they hope we will choose to solve with gems. Not doing it.