PDA

View Full Version : Zombie quite useless

Sumercarefree
04-14-14, 12:53 AM
Upgraded barracks for Zombie. But they can't fight and are so slow they die with a few blasts.
Hope it can be upgraded in future.
Formerly all defenses never worked, but now we can't fight without the Demo guy and Archers for ground fights.

FrozenTurtle
04-14-14, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Can you explain what you mean by all defenses never worked?

Sumercarefree
04-15-14, 02:45 AM
Oh formerly the walls and weapons could not stop Attacks, that was before the upgrades a while back.
Since then, attacks against higher or same level players are much more difficult to win. I am not complaining about this as we can rest easy.

Most air attacks with Air Ships are not easy as the Flame Throwers and other weapons are pretty good. Air ships die easy and we are not worried about them.
Ground Attacks with the Demo guy is effective and so are Archers.
Bears cant bite like they used to but at least they go for the Weapons so they are useful. Warriors are cheap but useful too as they have strength in numbers.

Dragons and Zombies go for buildings and are good targets for weapons (since they do not return fire or attack weapons that are hitting them)

I tried Zombies a couple of times but it failed to deliver. So I dare not donate zombies to my friends. If zombies moved faster they could be great but I know we can't have a unit that is too hard to overcome. Well let me try a bunch of zombies and see if it works better.