PDA

View Full Version : Limit reached on arctic isles habitats but I only have 6 help!!!!

shellandtrev
04-13-14, 03:45 PM
It is saying that I have reached my limit on arctic isles habitats but I only have 6 - 2 abominable 3 ice age and 1 blizzard and I haven't even got all the dragons. I need another blizzard habitat to hatch an egg has anyone else had this issue?

kooky panda
04-13-14, 05:14 PM
Currently 6 is the max habitats you can have.

shellandtrev
04-13-14, 08:39 PM
How are you supposed to get all the dragons?

sabrinainde
04-13-14, 08:45 PM
All of the dragons fit in 6 habitats.

kooky panda
04-14-14, 05:14 AM
How are you supposed to get all the dragons?
You will need to sell duplicate dragons when you need a spot for a new dragon.

SenseiNJ
04-14-14, 10:59 AM
There are 3 different habitats, and ideally you should have 2 of each to accommodate all the dragons.

sharadjain222
11-23-14, 02:10 AM
It is saying that I have reached my limit on arctic isles habitats but I only have 6 - 2 abominable 3 ice age and 1 blizzard and I haven't even got all the dragons. I need another blizzard habitat to hatch an egg has anyone else had this issue?

I have exactly the same problem. No place to store polar dragon now!!!! Is there a possibility that new habitats will be unlocked. I am currently at 100 level :( :(

cocauina
11-23-14, 07:18 AM
The players that say they don't have place to hatch an egg because your habitats are full, you need to sell your duplicate dragons and the 3rd or 4th or wtv habitat(s) that you have , on Arctic Isles, the maximum habitat is 6 habitats, so you have to do like this: 2 habitats of Ice Age Alcove, 2 habitats of Abominable Aura and 2 habitats of Blustering Blizzard, in both of the Ice Age Alcove habitats, you can fit all 6 Ice Age type dragons, 3 on both habitats, the same with the Abominable Aura habitats, 6 Abominable type dragons, 3 on both habitats, and the same with the Blustering Blizzard habitat, 6 Blizzard type dragons, 3 on both habitats.

It's easy, since on the Arctic Isles we only have 18 dragons, 3 different types, 6 dragons for each type, we only need 2 habitats that holds 3 dragons from each type, we don't need more habitats on Arctic Isles, I'm at lvl 120 and the limited habitat is the same since lvl 35. Just sell the habitats if you have more than 2 of each type and the duplicate dragons.

Exeroth
11-23-14, 09:50 AM
The limit is six because 3*6=18 the number of arctic isles dragons!

freshfunin2008
11-24-14, 09:50 AM
Yeah as long as you don't count the 19th one. LOL!!!

dragonwhispereri
07-10-16, 07:28 AM
Is this still the case? I don't even have a blizzard one yet but can't buy as it says I reached limit.

belarica
07-10-16, 07:38 AM
Is this still the case? I don't even have a blizzard one yet but can't buy as it says I reached limit.

Sell your duplicate dragons. You should only have 2 of each habitat, then you can fit one of each dragon.

dragonwhispereri
07-10-16, 10:07 AM
Sell your duplicate dragons. You should only have 2 of each habitat, then you can fit one of each dragon.

Darn, guess I need to sell my habitats too :(
So is it not worth expanding either?

tuffyjkitten
07-10-16, 12:13 PM

I haven't bothered expanding or buying the max amount of farms. Once everything is evolved I won't need to plant food either.

belarica
07-10-16, 12:51 PM

It seems like the isles were scrapped. It looks like they were planning to have a mine there. Personally I haven't expanded there but might if I ever clear all the land on my main island.

U1timate
07-10-16, 07:36 PM
Yes we need more habitats please

LocalNews
07-24-16, 04:19 PM
I don't have the icicle or the Icecrown Ice Age dragons yet. I did get a duplicate Snowangel so I deleted my Blizzard. I just couldn't
get myself to sell a diamond dragon. I wish we could get at least another habitat.

I hope we can get more new types Ice Age dragons too.