PDA

View Full Version : Level 100

jc32079
04-12-14, 02:16 PM
I just looked at my profile to see how many XP I need to reach level 100 (just for fun, I know I'll never get there), and the number seems to be significantly higher than it was before. I thought it was 98+ million that I needed before, but now it's 998+ million. Has anyone else noticed this? Looks like level 100 is completely unreachable now. I wonder what that does to those who had actually attained it.

nky1111
04-12-14, 02:21 PM
it drops them to lvl 99

jc32079
04-12-14, 02:27 PM
it drops them to lvl 99
Wow, looks like TL doesn't want anyone achieving level 100.

ElaineCarrel
04-12-14, 02:41 PM
The new lvl 100 is 1,000,000,000. I know it has a 13 yo NBR of mine in RS upset cuz she was hoping 2 b able to reach lvl 100 in this lifetime since she hit lvl 99 so young.
O well that's TL for u.

Did u also notice that the price of gems went up approximately 20%. "How does them apples grab u? "

bobbyrae
04-12-14, 04:00 PM
Poor kid. Well...this is just another of life's many disappointments that she will have to get used to I suppose.

It sucks for the players who were level 100 and got locked out of game and then dropped down though.

jc32079
04-12-14, 04:24 PM
Did u also notice that the price of gems went up approximately 20%. "How does them apples grab u? "

My gem prices are still the same (as far as I can tell). When did you see the increase?

gabbysmom87
04-12-14, 04:35 PM
My gem prices are still the same (as far as I can tell). When did you see the increase?

Mine are the same too (android)

ElaineCarrel
04-12-14, 06:06 PM

I was just passing along what I'd heard. They said it took place this wk.

nky1111
04-12-14, 06:49 PM
Wow, looks like TL doesn't want anyone achieving level 100.

who cares anyway. the games don't have any achievements above level ~85 anyway so after 85 it's the same no matter what number is written there.

jc32079
04-12-14, 08:33 PM
who cares anyway. the games don't have any achievements above level ~85 anyway so after 85 it's the same no matter what number is written there.

Very true! I just don't get why XP is still counted after level 99. Why not just take it away completely?

wladislaw34
04-12-14, 10:41 PM
The new lvl 100 is 1,000,000,000. I know it has a 13 yo NBR of mine in RS upset cuz she was hoping 2 b able to reach lvl 100 in this lifetime since she hit lvl 99 so young.
O well that's TL for u.

Is that the same for all TL Games?
Guess TL servers cant handle players if they hit level 100 :)

bobbyrae
04-13-14, 07:01 AM
Very true! I just don't get why XP is still counted after level 99. Why not just take it away completely?

Because that would, you know, make sense.

[S8] Elsa
04-14-14, 11:44 AM

We do this so players can continue to receive XP while they play even when they hit the cap. When the cap is increased in our games, the XP you already earned scales with new levels. Pretty cool, right? The huge XP limit is by design for the aforementioned reason. If you hit 100, you won't be able to login so the number is impossibly high.

I hope this clears things up as to why we don't cut off the XP at the cap. It's for a positive player experience. :)

Eric1343
04-14-14, 02:01 PM
I see but now why Team Lava doesn t include new expansions? A lot of players would like to get more of their items collected in different boxes in their bakery and in their restaurant like me...

seemore123
04-14-14, 04:51 PM
So TL can launch RS2 but not create new levels for BS. Despite the huge fan base BS has. Great customer service!

Eric1343
04-15-14, 10:27 AM
Or maybe TL could create a level 101?I think a lot of players would like to reach level 100 but not at 100 000 00xp it s too much

sugarmilkppm
04-15-14, 12:31 PM
Elsa;886131']We do this so players can continue to receive XP while they play even when they hit the cap. When the cap is increased in our games, the XP you already earned scales with new levels. Pretty cool, right? The huge XP limit is by design for the aforementioned reason. If you hit 100, you won't be able to login so the number is impossibly high.

I hope this clears things up as to why we don't cut off the XP at the cap. It's for a positive player experience. :)

Do you intend to increase the level cap?

CuteTali
04-23-14, 03:08 PM
Elsa;886131']We do this so players can continue to receive XP while they play even when they hit the cap. When the cap is increased in our games, the XP you already earned scales with new levels. Pretty cool, right? The huge XP limit is by design for the aforementioned reason. If you hit 100, you won't be able to login so the number is impossibly high.

Thumbs up. Great improvement and I know many other games that won't let you accumulate xp past the cap. TL is allowing us to keep our xp, which is very nice, I've always liked that about TL games and even happier now that the level 100 nonesense is over, some people are overly obsessed with it (I've seen many times some players repeatedly spamming peoples' walls to come and like/tip them so they get some extra xp) and this puts an end to this, that way they can enjoy the games, not playing with numbers :) Thank you TL.

gabbysmom87
04-23-14, 05:07 PM
Thumbs up. Great improvement and I know many other games that won't let you accumulate xp past the cap. TL is allowing us to keep our xp, which is very nice, I've always liked that about TL games and even happier now that the level 100 nonesense is over, some people are overly obsessed with it (I've seen many times some players repeatedly spamming peoples' walls to come and like/tip them so they get some extra xp) and this puts an end to this, that way they can enjoy the games, not playing with numbers :) Thank you TL.

Agreed :)

zeldashepard
04-24-14, 05:04 PM
I've always liked that about TL games and even happier now that the level 100 nonesense is over, some people are overly obsessed with it (I've seen many times some players repeatedly spamming peoples' walls to come and like/tip them so they get some extra xp).

Oh I get it now. I've had two level 99ers repeatedly post long messages on my wall about how much XP is needed for level 100. I'm just like "OK...?" Lol. Now I know why they do it. Bleh lol