PDA

View Full Version : Any reason to still hold off on magic garden?

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 01:15 PM
I've been holding off on going to the magic garden because I know that once I do, it'll pretty much upgrade my fruit trade. However, I now have a bunch of trade tickets thanks to the recent package, so I'm good on those for a while.

I'm thinking about finally going to the magic garden so I can start a new quest line and maybe even get a golden apple (been collecting from my apple tree for a couple weeks and nada). I'm also concurrently working on Thurston's quest but I can only go so far as to how much wood I can chop and sap I can produce. Plus, I'm getting to the part where I'm going to need mithril soon anyway and I haven't collected any yet.

So, is there any reason that I shouldn't go to the magic garden besides upgrading the fruit trade?

Thanks.

Gabi2111
04-12-14, 01:32 PM
I can't see anything else against it.
You will need magic fruit for some quests, and the magic garden only gives one per day. There for I would rather get the garden earlier then later.

maguar
04-12-14, 02:42 PM
If you're not worried about upgrading the fruit trade then you'll want to get to the garden sooner rather than later. This gives you more time to stock up on magic fruit which will be needed for various quests. It'll also get you the purple cow which can drop purple petals, purple ink, glimmerbulbs and gems.

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 03:51 PM
Just to confirm - the trade does not upgrade until I do the fruit sugar trade one more time, right? That's how my creep tooth/troll horn trade worked anyway.

Gabi2111
04-12-14, 04:11 PM
I think the upgrade gets triggered by collecting magic fruit

maguar
04-12-14, 06:20 PM
First upgrade is getting a glimmerbulb second is getting a magic fruit. It happens as soon as you get them

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 07:11 PM
I haven't planted my first glimmer bulb yet. Should I?

Gabi2111
04-12-14, 07:30 PM
I think that's something you have to decide on your own and depends if you need already glimmer bulbs or magic fruit.

If you still have the easy fruit trade, I would make sure I have a good supply of trade tickets, and then let it go by first collecting glimmer bulbs and then getting to the magic garden.

Sooner or later you have to let it go anyway if you want to progress in the game.

forkyfork99
04-14-14, 12:29 PM
Thanks everyone. I did get the magic garden and now I am waiting for friends to send me potion!

Does the Magic Garden give any RP? If so, how much. I've searched the forums but can't seem to find the info anywhere :(

doobievilla
04-14-14, 01:16 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916-Castle-Story-Versions-amp-Weekly-Updates-List

I suggest making this thread a Favorite