PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the last couple of updates

cryss962
04-12-14, 06:55 AM
I just wanted to let you know that the last couple of updates have been a life saver for me. I play on iPad first generation and the crashes have pretty much stopped. I still have a few problems visiting farms that have a lot of graphics and motions going on, like Stormy's farm. But at least I am able to visit them farms for a few minutes. Before, as soon as I would visit them farms, it would crash immediately. I am very grateful. Thanks for the updates.

bss18974
04-12-14, 08:52 AM
I just wanted to let you know that the last couple of updates have been a life saver for me. I play on iPad first generation and the crashes have pretty much stopped. I still have a few problems visiting farms that have a lot of graphics and motions going on, like Stormy's farm. But at least I am able to visit them farms for a few minutes. Before, as soon as I would visit them farms, it would crash immediately. I am very grateful. Thanks for the updates.
I'm glad it worked out for you. This update ruined things on the iPad Air and iPhone 5 with constant freezes when adding items for sale at the side shops. Reinstalling game and rebooting are only temporary fixes. Same behavior comes back again. And the farms keep flooding after visiting many farms.