PDA

View Full Version : apple, orange and lemon

doran89
04-12-14, 05:05 AM
Hi all,

Anyone know what adventure drops apple, orange or lemon trees? I need parts of these trees for 4 quests! I cannot find them...

Anybody know how to get them?

Thanks! :cool:

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-12-14, 05:52 AM
I've gotten then from ancient vaults and bandits ..but I think they may be rare or random drops.
They may also drop from other adventures, not sure.

jim23cash
04-12-14, 06:02 AM
Those are the two I get them from as well. I send them out daily, and have acquired a small forest over time. Mostly Lemon, but some of the others as well. Just takes time.

doran89
04-12-14, 06:13 AM
Thanks for your replies! The reason I ask is that I just collected my 25th bandit adventure from the castle and even though i have collected nice stuff like gems and high end materials... no trees! 0 ! I cant complete any of those 4 quests... :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-12-14, 06:19 AM
I was in a similar position back at that point... Had to save my gems to buy 1 of those trees (don't recall which) ... And then, promptly received it from my knights lol.
So, those are your 2 options ..continue to be patient or break down & buy from the market.
Good luck :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-12-14, 06:20 AM
Ps. Try switching it up & send them to the vaults... May be worth a shot

doran89
04-12-14, 07:34 AM
Thanks all for advice. I do switch between adventures all the time so in over 50 of them i only got a pumpkin patch that i can take and place somewhere, the rest are gems and other useful items but no rares. Maybe im just unlucky :) Going to vegas in november so i hope it turns around HAHA! Bye and thanks again everyone

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 09:18 AM
I can confirm I just got a lemon tree from the Hunting Roaming Bandits adventure, however I have sent my knights on at least 30 adventures and this was the first time I got a lemon tree.

The only other gemed item I got from an adventure was a pig, and I'm pretty sure that was hunting the roaming bandits too.

labsandboxers
04-12-14, 08:30 PM
I agree with the above. Mine is the opposite, I have soooooo many lemon trees from drops that many are in storage.

pugzbakery
04-12-14, 11:21 PM
The Roaming Bandits adventure is where I got 2-apple trees, 2-orange trees, and 10-lemon trees.

shambalaya
04-13-14, 03:34 AM
The apple tree only drops from adventures to the dark caves, desert sands and feral lands.

nickelbacker
04-14-14, 11:41 PM
While completing a quest that required me to chop down different trees, I found the dead trees drop fruit!

maguar
04-15-14, 02:29 AM
While completing a quest that required me to chop down different trees, I found the dead trees drop fruit!

That's from the fortune teller quest line. Once you've chopped down three dead trees they'll stop dropping fruit.