PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs disappear in the collections

TucsonJudy
04-11-14, 04:49 PM
Easter Eggs keep disappearing from my collections & also new ones I collect don't register :mad:

[S8] Regina
04-11-14, 06:16 PM
When you collect Eggs, it will go into your Collection building. When you turn them in for Goals, the Eggs will disappear as you are "turning them in." You can continue to collect different Eggs each day.

If this is not the case, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance with your account.

chuckyt888
04-12-14, 12:52 AM
Regina;884851']When you collect Eggs, it will go into your Collection building. When you turn them in for Goals, the Eggs will disappear as you are "turning them in." You can continue to collect different Eggs each day.

If this is not the case, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance with your account.

At the least this is very misleading. I collected about 10 of the first eggs and they all got "turned in". For the hunt continues quest, it doesn't register that I collected the 1st day egg at all. Does the 1st egg still appear after the first day? It doesn't appear so as I'm only getting day 2 eggs now. So what... Now I'm stuck with no 1st day eggs? And no credit for getting even 1? They all went to a 30 egg goal for the day 1 egg which was completely unattainable anyway? And now I have no way of getting one for the collection? That's pretty ridiculous.

Seems like buying/selling got whacked down again as well with margins getting ridiculously cut.

Stuff like this will make people quit playing.

chuckyt888
04-12-14, 01:06 AM
So nobody else makes the same mistake as we have, if you hit "turn in" for the day 1 egg quest, it will turn in every last day 1 egg you've collected... Presumably up to 30 as the goal is 30. It doesn't just turn in one. It eliminates your collection.

Hopefully day x eggs will continue to appear after that day. If not there are probably a lot of people with no day 1 eggs even though they collected a bunch.

I had my farm running almost all day and only got 9 or 10 day 1 eggs.

ciarjen
04-12-14, 01:16 AM
My understanding is that you will continue to collect the first day eggs for the rest of the event. Once you have collected 30 and turned them in for that goal, any left ofter will remain in your collection.

I have none in my collection at the moment - I'm not worried about it.

chuckyt888
04-12-14, 12:32 PM
Just an update: I started getting more day 1 eggs today so it does look like we will continue to get them after the day they become active. Yesterday I was only getting day 2 eggs after they became active.

[S8] Regina
04-14-14, 10:54 AM
You will continue to collect all eggs are the days continue. You can still collect Day 1 Eggs.

When you tap on "Turn In" for the quests, it will tally up in the Quest section, and will remove it from the Collections. As the days go on, you can keep collecting all Eggs for the Collection.