PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Bug when finish Trading

Leire22
04-11-14, 04:20 PM
I have from last update big problem - as here the bug on pic, when is finished trading of any dragon, it shows nothing - no any stones or anything for it:

Can pls anyone solve this bug or how?

FrozenTurtle
04-11-14, 05:07 PM
Does this happen with every Dragon you have traded? Do you remember which Dragon you traded this time?

Leire22
04-11-14, 06:39 PM
I think this last time it was Coral, plus sure it was now twice in a row but total sure 3 times. I will better now care for it yo remember. I play on iPhone 5, iOS 7.04 and I have latest update for DS.

Ok
It happened again in a row now with poison dragon, before i sure did trade Island dragon

Leire22
04-12-14, 03:27 AM
Till this is solved I wont trade sorry :((, i will maybe yet once trade, look on amount of my stones and what I should get, if they wont grow in amount after trading and I get empty results as giving this bug - i wont trade till it is solved.

Leire22
04-12-14, 10:28 AM
I was trading familiar and got finaly normal parts as result, hope it wont happen again as bug before in other trades

Leire22
04-14-14, 12:47 AM
I got the bug again right now - I think I was trading Life dragon :(((

Right now - second time it made after I was trading Poison dragon :((

gullum40
04-14-14, 02:21 AM
Hi
I also have had the same bug!!! I trade my second platinum dragon and show me 2x white big gems and suprise item!!! Today only get 2 big white gems :(. And still last update (few days ago) dragon story crashes!!

Merci

kooky panda
04-14-14, 05:11 AM
A while back I had the same issue when trading dragons. I seem to have issues with the dragons that gave gems that I has maxed on. For example if I already had 99 small rubies, and dragon I traded that would give me a small ruby got stuck in my trading shop.
I went and crafted whatever I could to use up by small rubies.
Once I started doing this, I have not had any issues with the trading shop.