PDA

View Full Version : Answered Finished bloom basket goal,but still locked!

mamareader02
04-11-14, 04:10 PM
I completed the bloom basket goal(finished the last few with gems),got my free basket out if storage,but unable to buy any more in shop,still locked!closed and re opened app,but still the same

mamareader02
04-11-14, 04:13 PM
Just turned device(iPad retina) on/off,still locked

mamareader02
04-11-14, 04:50 PM
Can someone please check this,unlock it from your end,whatever tech magic y'all do? Thank you

JzKalika
04-11-14, 06:15 PM
You can get more exclusive Easter deco by turning in the Egg collection! (the first prize is a egg topiary, and all following prizes are exclusive Easter decos)

[S8] Regina
04-11-14, 06:15 PM
You will have to keep completing the Collection and turning Eggs in to receive more of the same rewards and new items.

mamareader02
04-11-14, 06:21 PM
Regina;884849']You will have to keep completing the Collection and turning Eggs in to receive more of the same rewards and new items.

Even in the store? The basket is still locked in the store,even though I completed the 30 pink egg goal,and after the bloom basket goal was finished,only goal I have is to collect day 1,day 2,and day 3 eggs(one goal),shouldn't the basket be unlocked in store after you finish that first "collect 30" eggs goal?i got the first free one you get,but the item itself to buy is still locked

mamareader02
04-11-14, 06:23 PM
I'm not talking about the topiary-that's impossible at only second day,I'm saying isn't the item unlocked in store after you finish the goal with that item listed specifically as the prize

mamareader02
04-11-14, 06:28 PM
Where did all the Easter items in my shop go?? I saw the prizes for the goals(with the lock on them) in my shop,now they're not there! What's going on?

[S8] Regina
04-11-14, 06:52 PM
Where did all the Easter items in my shop go?? I saw the prizes for the goals(with the lock on them) in my shop,now they're not there! What's going on?

They have been removed from the Market. This is normal.

These items are only Collection prizes. You can earn them by turning in the Collection multiple times. You will receive new rewards, and also the same items previously received. Keep turning in Collections to earn more.

mamareader02
04-11-14, 07:59 PM
Regina;884869']They have been removed from the Market. This is normal.

These items are only Collection prizes. You can earn them by turning in the Collection multiple times. You will receive new rewards, and also the same items previously received. Keep turning in Collections to earn more.

Lol,so I guess the items in my shop under decor was a oopsie! No wonder I was confused,thanks for helping

synsanity
04-12-14, 12:28 PM
The topiary looks like one of those air freshener things, but I guess it's better than it could be. �� I like the bunny in the car. Gems I'm sure. Mine kept getting eaten by traps. Ok I'll stop being Debbie downer. Lol some fun stuff to be had. Still trying to find no three.