PDA

View Full Version : Firemane Dragon 4-11-14

buttabdullah99
04-11-14, 10:50 AM
New dragon yellow/red gud luck guys for this dragon :)

9 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13027&d=1397243449

I just got a firemane fail using Leo Virtue trying for Aries. Just found out it was out

I was going for Aries with Leo and Virtue and got this one!!

After like 10 firestorms... I got this with Air and Fire... 9 hours!

Drachenia
04-11-14, 10:57 AM
Oh very nice Dragon :D

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140411/bu6hqsbq.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

LadyAggie06
04-11-14, 10:58 AM
After like 10 firestorms... I got this with Air and Fire... 9 hours!

buttabdullah99
04-11-14, 11:08 AM
Hi thanx for telling breeding time :)

buttabdullah99
04-11-14, 11:09 AM
I already made one for this dragon lol

Drachenia
04-11-14, 11:12 AM
Oh sorry Kooky Panda and TL please my thread with buttabdullah lead together. Thank you very much

I have it too late seen. Sorry :(

Drachenia
04-11-14, 11:21 AM
Firemane is breeding time 9 hours. Juhu I get Firestorm, I breed Scorpion / air

metsfreek
04-11-14, 11:23 AM
Looks like a monster story design

AnnirasSweets
04-11-14, 12:11 PM
I can't believe I got this on the first try! Usually it takes me weeks of high breed time fails to get the new Rares. Must be my lucky day!

chaselance
04-11-14, 12:13 PM
Just got it with air x fire but fails were
8 firestorms
6 airs
1 eagle

Drachenia
04-11-14, 12:27 PM
I can't believe I got this on the first try! Usually it takes me weeks of high breed time fails to get the new Rares. Must be my lucky day!

With what they have breeding? Cool egg

AnnirasSweets
04-11-14, 12:31 PM
I was breeding Atlas x Diamond hoping for Helios fails.

stashlova
04-11-14, 01:39 PM
Will try mythic/diamond or mythic/gold once my dawntree is ready to go on a nest

kawish
04-11-14, 01:53 PM
Got it with fire and air 7th try .☺️

aussiejules
04-11-14, 02:52 PM
Got it ...

Crusader and air 9hrs

3 fails x firestorm

Egg on nest aussiejules

Drachenia
04-11-14, 05:06 PM
http://s7.directupload.net/images/140412/mjuha664.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
http://s1.directupload.net/images/140412/rwy7qts5.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Have you finally 9 hours, have first with Scorpion / Air breeding = 2x Firestorm and now I have the breed with Atlas / Crusader = Firestorm, 9 hours Firemane :D

DragonLair1789
04-11-14, 09:50 PM
I just got a firemane fail using Leo Virtue trying for Aries. Just found out it was out

kawish
04-11-14, 10:10 PM
Congratulations for those who got it and all the best who are still trying.

MakJulos
04-11-14, 10:53 PM
Another Red/Yellow dragon, Rare one.... THIS is the type of dragon they should implement for sale only - one that just the proper fanboys/girls will bother with and consider having a use for - easy money TL!:)

elione
04-11-14, 11:39 PM
First try Air+virtue 9 hours...i was trying for Kite! !!

jim23cash
04-11-14, 11:48 PM
First try with Easter Bunny & Fire.
I'll probably get more trying for Oracle, as I seem to be getting every combo of red and yellow possible!

ash717
04-12-14, 04:40 AM
Oddly got mine with Leo & kitsune...

BlueCanary
04-12-14, 06:35 AM
Got it second try with Diamond x Mythic.

SenseiNJ
04-12-14, 02:04 PM
Yay! Got it with Scarecrow and Fairytale. I was hoping to get Diamond, but this was an acceptable breeding fail.

pribakes
04-13-14, 12:04 AM
Got this twice, as Im insane And Im trying again to get helios, got this as a suprise yesterday, and now got it once again combo was diamond x mythic. Good luck :)

Now PLEASE Tl give me helios more than one year trying on and off and got nothing, Im over 300 fails PLEASE Tl make it possible ;)

dnddragons
04-13-14, 01:08 AM
2nd try diamond and Eagle.
Tired diamond and mythic a few times and got the usual firestorm fails and an eagle fail. Thought I would try the eagle because I've had luck with getting new dragons when I breed a fail from the suggested breeding most people are using.

Not accepting new neighbors. Thx

mrspisano
04-13-14, 03:22 AM
Got this dragon on the first try with pumpkin and eagle.

Kami365
04-13-14, 03:34 AM
Today I tried Diamond & Mythic got 12 hours BT on den, hope for Helios,but I'd knew it'll be firestorm or Mythic,I don't had luck to get even Diamond for past two year & bought it recently with saved Gold bar.

kooky panda
04-13-14, 10:01 AM
I was going for Aries with Leo and Virtue and got this one!!

finnth12
04-13-14, 11:33 AM
Breeding it now with atlas/crusader on first try. After trying lacewing got 3 lucks and charm I decided to change the breeding.

chalupa2030
04-13-14, 03:15 PM
Just got it with Diamond and Honeybee! Nine hours!

angelmama24
04-13-14, 03:38 PM
I was surprised that I got this one on my first try. Good luck to everyone still trying. :D

sabrinainde
04-13-14, 08:48 PM
I got it with Diamond & Lightning :)

akanksha2001
04-13-14, 11:35 PM
Got mine with diamond mythic. Was trying for Helios. Third try with this combo. First was firestorm and second was air. Third try gave me 9 hrs!!!!!! I'm so happy! I never ever get a new dragon in the first five tries!!!

jus7_me89
04-14-14, 02:22 AM
so far i got:

firestorm ( honeybee and clockwork )
firestorm ( diamond and honeybee )
firestorm ( air and fire )
firestorm ( scorpion and air )
firestorm ( diamond and eagle )
firestorm ( mythic and diamond )
firestorm ( gladiator and clockwork )

i am starting to hate this dragon even more !

chalupa2030
04-14-14, 04:13 AM
Oh, I was so with you! Then yesterday my friend told me to try diamond and honeybee and it worked! First try!

Hang in there!

buttabdullah99
04-14-14, 08:21 AM
Yay!!! I just got atlas as a fail trying for firemane and got atlas ;););)

daughtryville
04-14-14, 02:29 PM
Got it with diamond and mythic 3rd try

Good luck to u all

jus7_me89
04-15-14, 01:59 AM
so far i got:

firestorm ( honeybee and clockwork )
firestorm ( diamond and honeybee )
firestorm ( air and fire )
firestorm ( scorpion and air )
firestorm ( diamond and eagle )
firestorm ( mythic and diamond )
firestorm ( gladiator and clockwork )

i am starting to hate this dragon even more !

i tried 4 more times and i got:

firestorm ( crusader and honeybee )
firestorm ( eagle and air )
firestorm ( eagle and fire )
firestorm ( honeybee and lunar horse )

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH MY DEN ! this is getting really annoying ! i understand it's about luck and BLAH BLAH but 11 consecutive firestormes? REALLY????????????????

akanksha2001
04-15-14, 02:18 AM
i tried 4 more times and i got:

firestorm ( crusader and honeybee )
firestorm ( eagle and air )
firestorm ( eagle and fire )
firestorm ( honeybee and lunar horse )

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH MY DEN ! this is getting really annoying ! i understand it's about luck and BLAH BLAH but 11 consecutive firestormes? REALLY????????????????
Oh, that's a LOT of firestorms! Don't worry, you're not the only one. I went through 14 winters (and one being bred in my den now) for blue moon and I have given up on it now!!! Firemane was quite unexpected for me- Diamond X Mythic on the third try..... Trying for Helios! 12 hrs isn't quite that bad then... since it could be Helios too!!!!

chalupa2030
04-15-14, 07:28 AM

It happens. Try not to take it so personally. You give a game power when you do. I got 14 Laserlights in a row once! And a kazillon love dragons!

Hang in there:)

jus7_me89
04-15-14, 09:22 AM
It happens. Try not to take it so personally. You give a game power when you do. I got 14 Laserlights in a row once! And a kazillon love dragons!

Hang in there:)

LOL :)))))) why would you say i take this app so personally? those 15 fails ( got 4 more ) are not such a big deal. however, after i got cherry blossom, i started to get ONLY commons and that's quite weird. i tried for lacewing and i got 10 love dragons, 8 charms and 4 lucks ( not even a rare dragon ) and 4 poison dragons while i was trying for double rainbow. it is normal to believe that there is something wrong with the game if you were in my situation because i got lots of problems with this app . In January ( cannot remember the day) , when i woke up i realized that i had only 500 gold instead of 820. i DID NOT buy anything nor i did any expansions. I emailed TL but they could not help me. I also bought a common light dragon ( to get items during the Halloween summoning ) and i got a huge "surprise" in my nest : a FIRESTORM ! They also did not give me the 50 golds back. So, as you can see, i had lots of problems with DS. thank you for the encouraging words because i will need for the next breeding attempts and i wish you good luck and hopefully NO MORE LASERLIGHTS AND LOVE DRAGONS !

813vv
04-15-14, 10:22 AM
Dear, I got same problem before, got jst Mist when trying Leo, from level 35 to level 42, nothing else but Mist in a row, an no Leo until now. but then I recognize that every version I have different lucks. Now the new Spring version is very nice for me, I got most of which I try for :-) before it, the Halloween version is OK too.

pinkprincess1313
04-15-14, 10:39 AM
Got it second try with Diamond x Mythic.
Thank you, finally got it with your combo..😊

buttabdullah99
04-15-14, 11:30 AM
LOL :)))))) why would you say i take this app so personally? those 15 fails ( got 4 more ) are not such a big deal. however, after i got cherry blossom, i started to get ONLY commons and that's quite weird. i tried for lacewing and i got 10 love dragons, 8 charms and 4 lucks ( not even a rare dragon ) and 4 poison dragons while i was trying for double rainbow. it is normal to believe that there is something wrong with the game if you were in my situation because i got lots of problems with this app . In January ( cannot remember the day) , when i woke up i realized that i had only 500 gold instead of 820. i DID NOT buy anything nor i did any expansions. I emailed TL but they could not help me. I also bought a common light dragon ( to get items during the Halloween summoning ) and i got a huge "surprise" in my nest : a FIRESTORM ! They also did not give me the 50 golds back. So, as you can see, i had lots of problems with DS. thank you for the encouraging words because i will need for the next breeding attempts and i wish you good luck and hopefully NO MORE LASERLIGHTS AND LOVE DRAGONS !
So many wired things happened with u in past hope u get firemane dragon soon and I think u can email TL to check ur breeding bcoz I also used to do and always got reply from them ;)

chic4stylin
04-15-14, 11:54 PM
Got him on my main acct after 3 tries using diamond/eagle!! Can't wait to get him to epic! But am having the worst luck trying to get ANY of the latest releases on my 2nd acct at all :'(

jus7_me89
04-16-14, 01:27 AM
So many wired things happened with u in past hope u get firemane dragon soon and I think u can email TL to check ur breeding bcoz I also used to do and always got reply from them ;)

thank you for understanding me, my dear virtual friend ! i emailed them because i got 2 more firestorms since my last post. at least those firestorms keep my nests full which is good for our world event :))) i'm trying to see only the positive aspects.

@813vv: i got most of the new dragons and i like the new version of DS because it does not crash anymore. i also got HUGE problems trying for leo ( over 20 mists ) , finally got it by accident.

buttabdullah99
04-16-14, 03:26 AM
Yay!!!! I just got firemane on my 2nd try with diamond/mythic was trying for Easter dragons also but got this yay!!!! 9 hrs ;););):)

CastleRoo123
04-16-14, 04:19 AM
Got Firemane with Air/Firestorm on third try.

chalupa2030
04-16-14, 05:49 AM
i woke up i realized that i had only 500 gold instead of 820. i DID NOT buy anything nor i did any expansions. I emailed TL but they could not help me. I also bought a common light dragon ( to get items during the Halloween summoning ) and i got a huge "surprise" in my nest : a FIRESTORM ! They also did not give me the 50 golds back. So, as you can see, i had lots of problems with DS. !

I'm sorry! I did not mean to offend you ~ I would certainly take it very personally knowing your history! TL is lucky you didn't walk and you are still around and can laugh:)

Here's to new dragons!!

jus7_me89
04-16-14, 06:46 AM
I'm sorry! I did not mean to offend you ~ I would certainly take it very personally knowing your history! TL is lucky you didn't walk and you are still around and can laugh:)

Here's to new dragons!!

Don't worry ! you did not offend me ! NOT AT ALL ! There are indeed lots of players who take this app very personally. I was one of them few months ago. But i learnt who to play this game in a fun way and now i don't spend lots of money trying for those new dragons. and guess what? since i changed my "game style" i got almost all the dragons i wanted ( diamond included ) . But i thought it was strange to get so many 12h in the breeding den. It was not TL's fault after all, because i got a honeybee fail and now an Easter dragon ( i am very happy because i did't have it ) . I am still trying for firemane and i hope i will get this "rare" dragon.

Fails so far: 18 firestorms, 1 honeybee, 1 easter dragon.

daisycoop
04-16-14, 07:52 AM
Got Firemane with Clockwork and Carnival. Guess I got lucky 'cause I wasn't trying for it. It seems that when I'm not trying for anything I particular is always when I get the new ones and the dragons I don't have....when I try, forget it, takes me forever and I still don't end up with what I'm aiming for! Now if only I could get Bubble ! After all this time, still can't get it

jus7_me89
04-16-14, 03:06 PM
update of my fails : 1 firestorm, 1 air, 1 clockwork/scorpion ( don't know what it is yet ).

so, i got 3 super-rares today : 1 honeybee, 1 easter and 1 clockwork/scorpion. never happened to me before... seems like diamond - mythic is a really good combo.

Amber498
04-16-14, 07:24 PM
Just got it with diamond/mythic while trying for the bunny. First try with this combo for any dragons, and got atlas on a second attempt.

Good luck everyone! :)

jus7_me89
04-17-14, 04:55 AM
update of my daily fails : 1 fire , 1 firestorm, 1 mythic

still no firemane but i like the diamond-mythic combo

shield14
04-17-14, 05:17 AM
update of my daily fails : 1 fire , 1 firestorm, 1 mythic
still no firemane but i like the diamond-mythic combo

Breeding for Mythic on my second account. 2 firestorms, 2 firemane and no Mythic yet:(

buttabdullah99
04-17-14, 10:42 PM
Lol!!! I just breed breed diamond/myhtic and got 9 hrs again ;);););)

ritika47
04-18-14, 03:32 AM
Was trying for easter dragon with diamond and atlas, got this twice in a row. Check my island.

buttabdullah99
04-18-14, 04:30 AM
Was trying for easter dragon with diamond and atlas, got this twice in a row. Check my island.
Hey!!!! Me too got 2 from diamond/mythic ;););)

jus7_me89
04-18-14, 10:52 AM
after 1 eagle and 1 firestorm i FINALLY got it with diamond and mythic. FINALLY !

mashiki
04-18-14, 01:00 PM
Currently trying for this dragon with water/firestorm. used this combo, because there is 6 different dragons i don't have (mirage, mindwolt, easter, etc) So wish me luck :)

MakJulos
04-18-14, 01:48 PM
Currently trying for this dragon with water/firestorm. used this combo, because there is 6 different dragons i don't have (mirage, mindwolt, easter, etc) So wish me luck :)

Well, wishing you the best of luck! It's nice trying combos that may give "good fails". - myself i'm trying Laserlight/Eagle, thinking that any of Easter, Firemane, Leopard, Owl or Mythic would be nice outcome... so far getting nothing but Firestorms, and i just started it up again, this time using the so called "Boosted Breeding" - this feature hasn't been anything but a waste of gold earlier, so i wasn't surprised to see another 12 hour cooldown...:p Sure, it can be Easter or Mythic, but somehow i don't think TL has set it up that way, we'll see.....

Jnny2good
04-18-14, 04:22 PM
I got mine with a wizard and a scarecrow. I think this is supposed to resemble a lion. So with the Wizard, Scarecrow, Firemane and Goodwitch, all we need is for TL to have a Tin dragon and we can collect all of Dorthy's friends. Oh my!

hugpete
04-19-14, 02:46 AM
Isn't the metal dragon kinda tinny? :)

I decided to take a break from trying to breed a diamond & gave myself 3 tries at Firemane. Got it on the first try with air and firestorm! So happy!

MakJulos
04-19-14, 03:42 AM
Well, wishing you the best of luck! It's nice trying combos that may give "good fails". - myself i'm trying Laserlight/Eagle, thinking that any of Easter, Firemane, Leopard, Owl or Mythic would be nice outcome... so far getting nothing but Firestorms, and i just started it up again, this time using the so called "Boosted Breeding" - this feature hasn't been anything but a waste of gold earlier, so i wasn't surprised to see another 12 hour cooldown...:p Sure, it can be Easter or Mythic, but somehow i don't think TL has set it up that way, we'll see.....

Sure enough, the 12 gold for "Boosted Breeding" (lol rrrright) did buy me another Firestorm common....i think it's important that we spread information about how poorly this feature is functioning, so that other players avoid wasting gold using it.

Next attempt, still Laserlight/Eagle = 33 hour cooldown = Virtue fail............fun fun!

ProjectDragon
04-21-14, 05:07 PM
I got the Firemane as a fail trying for the Easter dragon using Firestorm/Air. This, of course, was after a long string of Firestorms, an Eagle, a Clockwork, and a Mythic. I still want that bunny but my hope is diminishing. I expect to end my attempts with a ton more Firestorms!

jlee91587
04-22-14, 10:27 PM
I've been trying for this since the release and was thankful Easter was the same colors. Despite that, I have not obtained either (and now my Easter opp is done and gone. Personally think that should have held on until the egg hunt was done.) I've had at least 30 firestorm fails, a few scorpions and eagles, and mythic(which is great). But come on! I've gotten super rares easier than this. Argh, soo annoyed.

unto0chable87
04-22-14, 11:44 PM
I got him with air and fire combo. Lots of tries later... :D

mullane1
04-23-14, 10:29 PM
Still no luck. I've tried over and over and over and over again to get this one. All I get is mythic or firestorm.

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

I tried virtue/air just now and have a 5 hour breeding time.

I guess 5 hours is good for a fail, as firestorm and mythic take 12 hours.

mashiki
04-24-14, 03:29 AM
Sure enough, the 12 gold for "Boosted Breeding" (lol rrrright) did buy me another Firestorm common....i think it's important that we spread information about how poorly this feature is functioning, so that other players avoid wasting gold using it.

Next attempt, still Laserlight/Eagle = 33 hour cooldown = Virtue fail............fun fun!

How are you doing?
I got the Easter dragon as a fail (it was VERY nice fail!), and then 2 firestorms

ritika47
04-25-14, 03:37 AM
Hey!!!! Me too got 2 from diamond/mythic ;););)
Now i have 3 firemanes

rubyhummer
04-06-15, 09:35 AM
Got a ton of these, but only kept track of one combo. Elements x air