PDA

View Full Version : starting a new restaurant

rainsbakery45
04-11-14, 10:19 AM
Is so not easy! So i got a new tablet and decided i didnt want to transfer my old rs and bs to it since they are on my phone. So now starting over is soooooo horrible forme. I can not seem to make enough money to do anything. But only in my restaurant my bakery is doing awesome. I can keep up with those goals because i have a great cash flow in it. But i can not seem to have enough cash in my restaurant. I guess im so used to my other shop that this slow moving one is ****ing me . Any suggestions?

bobbyrae
04-11-14, 12:50 PM
Be patient.

One day you will start to make money.

Be patient.

Make high yield food, or high profit food. Pick one and stick to it. I cooked mainly high yield food which didn't make a heck of a lot of money but it kept food on the counters.

Keep your happy heart rating low. Less food consumed means more food on the counters for a while.

Pick neighbours who prefer to give stew.

Oh, and the most important tip of all is to be patient. One day you will turn the corner.

I have a feeder game and am at level 40 something there. It is quite interesting how differently I play there than in my main game. I accept ALL food, even those awful valentine cupcakes, ALL parts and am not as fussy. :)