PDA

View Full Version : Level 40 to buy Sushi from market?

T2kmj
04-10-14, 10:09 PM
I usually just view this site for helful information, but this latest update is ridiculous. Maybe I didn't read the fine print about the pond, and just went straight to work expanding and getting the materials needed in order to build it. My first frustration is that after all that work the Sushi shop is an additonal 175,000 coins when it appears as if you recieved it once you hit the GOAL. Nope, second I can catch all the new fish but can not buy any?? Third, after an almost full expansion of the pond I'm able to make one thing with the products reduced? Which what does it really matter since only someone at or above level 40 can purchase it. Finally they now lock sushi at the market to level 40 and above? Can any one explain why? It appears to me, this is a disavantage for to the people under and over level 40 that I trying to increase their coin value to buy these ridiculously priced building. Sorry for venting I just find this last update absurd. :(

TinksThots
04-10-14, 11:42 PM
Hmm. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't paid the new stuff much attention yet anyway, but now I know what not to bother with. :-/