PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: How do I get to play tournaments?

okolie2013
04-10-14, 08:39 PM
I'm okolie2013 in Dragon Story and I'm on level 66. Can someone give me full details on how to get the chance to compete in tournaments. Do I have to use a certain phone to view the so called button on the bottom right side of the screen? I'm currently using a BLU ARMOUR Android phone. Do I have to breed certain dragons to gain access to tournament? Help me please, thank you very much!

kooky panda
04-11-14, 07:43 AM
I'm okolie2013 in Dragon Story and I'm on level 66. Can someone give me full details on how to get the chance to compete in tournaments. Do I have to use a certain phone to view the so called button on the bottom right side of the screen? I'm currently using a BLU ARMOUR Android phone. Do I have to breed certain dragons to gain access to tournament? Help me please, thank you very much!
I am sorry but the Battle Tournaments are only offered for IOS (apple) devices at this time.

Battle Tournaments (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS&p=617629&viewfull=1#post617629)