PDA

View Full Version : Need help stuck on 173! Wawawawa!!

pinksweets4u
04-10-14, 03:48 PM
Any suggestions on how to beat this level? 173.
I'm getting frustrated with it.

Phaedrakiki
04-12-14, 12:20 PM
One tip is to start the level with horizontal blue or purple match flat against the ice on either side. This move will automatically clear the ice, all the way down to the jawbreakers. It creates & collects lots of target candies (& cracks Peppermint Sticks, too)--a nice head start. Restart the level if you don't have this...

Once you use one target color (say, blue) to clear all the ice, you'll be well on your way to fulfilling that candy's quota. Shift focus to the other color after that (e.g.: purple,) as you'll then need more of that color. (Regardless, it's good to keep an eye on the "needed" box in the top left, JIK...)

Sometimes it can take several restarts to get the blue/purple flat-ice layout. If you get impatient, any color flat-against-the-ice match would be helpful. You won't get the extra target candies created, though. ;)

Good luck~

pinksweets4u
04-21-14, 06:09 AM
One tip is to start the level with horizontal blue or purple match flat against the ice on either side. This move will automatically clear the ice, all the way down to the jawbreakers. It creates & collects lots of target candies (& cracks Peppermint Sticks, too)--a nice head start. Restart the level if you don't have this...

Once you use one target color (say, blue) to clear all the ice, you'll be well on your way to fulfilling that candy's quota. Shift focus to the other color after that (e.g.: purple,) as you'll then need more of that color. (Regardless, it's good to keep an eye on the "needed" box in the top left, JIK...)

Sometimes it can take several restarts to get the blue/purple flat-ice layout. If you get impatient, any color flat-against-the-ice match would be helpful. You won't get the extra target candies created, though. ;)

Good luck~

Thank u so much. But now I need help in 180.

Seems I pass one hard level then get stuck again a few more levels up. Of course it's addicting so I keep playing.

Phaedrakiki
04-22-14, 04:11 AM
Yes, it's so addicting--fun game! I have left answers to several of your past questions, but I wasn't sure if you ever saw them...

Level 180 starts like 173 above--it helps to begin with a horizontal match flat against the ice (target candy--any color but orange or yellow, in this case.) Even better if the color of the match is in the goop under the ice...it'll help "un-goop" it more easily. If you don't have a board with this layout, or the candies are mostly orange & yellow (non-target colors,) restart the level until you get a good board.

I just played the level again & took some screenshots to help explain. (But I won't be able to post until the weekend.) I hope it makes sense.

After the first move clears the ice on one side, you just have to watch for high #'d candies, matches that clear goop, matches that make Sugar Scoops & Sugar Blasts, etc. The usual. If you're getting close to winning, but the gummy bear's got you too gooped-up...bust out your free Sugar Blast boost to clear the worst of it. Or use it to collect high value candies you can't otherwise reach. Some rounds will seem hopeless if you can't start clearing goop soon enough. But eventually, you'll get that lucky round where it's easier to get the candies you need.

Good luck!

silverwingedgoddess
05-24-14, 10:51 AM
Omg. Yall are cracking me up. Im stuck on 25. Yes. I said 25. How in the holy heck do you pass it????