PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story? Version 1.1.7

sabrinashal
04-10-14, 08:38 AM
What's New in Version 1.1.7 ?

http://s8.postimg.org/45s3t2pz9/Castle_Story_1_1_7a.png http://s8.postimg.org/o1o38m70l/Castle_Story_1_1_7b.png

A royal decree has removed some troublesome bugs from the game!

guys make sure to update to the new version of Castle Story :p

https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/castle-story/id555194756?mt=8

release date: 10 April 2014 (today!)

:p;):D:o:rolleyes::);):p

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-10-14, 08:52 AM
I've already heard a nbor having issues with seeing all of her commenters' messages on her wall since downloading this new update ... Part of it is chopped off...

esmerelda35
04-10-14, 09:25 AM
I've already heard a nbor having issues with seeing all of her commenters' messages on her wall since downloading this new update ... Part of it is chopped off...

Yeah - it's reported in the "bug" thread - there are a number of players with the same issue. I'm holding off downloading the new version until it's resolved.

calesi30
04-10-14, 03:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed that their game seems to be more buggy after this release? My game seems to alternate between lagging and going supper fast where as all of the sudden a string of 2-3 actions happens at the same time (and this is not when I get email/text/game is loading like it sometimes does).

BiggerBubbles
04-10-14, 04:22 PM
Don't know what bugs you fixed, but to introduce 3/4 line posts like you did in FS2 is frustrating. Some of my neighbours said 'why are you repeating yourself?'. It seemed like months before you fixed it on FS2, so it should be relatively simple to fix it on CS since you should know what caused the problem. You're ruining my social life! ������

eddysma
04-10-14, 04:27 PM
I just 'updated' - I hate the cut off posts. I'll back off playing to see if this gets fixed. No fix, no play.

Graceland53
04-10-14, 04:48 PM

Thanks for the heads up! It was so frustrating when this happened in FS2 and took them months to fix :( I'll hold off updating until I see that the bug has been fixed.

ghjvcucjb
04-10-14, 09:18 PM
Never noticed this before so I think this is a part of the update. The fog/smoke surrounding the fang beasts moves and swirls now. It's really cool!

hermione72
04-11-14, 09:38 AM
This new "upgrade" is a downgrade! Several of us LOVE to talk & cutting lines to 1 really puts a damper on the game! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this ... There r neighbors not willing to play if this continues ��

bogusiawieder
04-13-14, 03:46 AM
I can't download the update cause it asks my credit card info.
What's the point you ask? Well before it never asked but when I bought some gems with the post pay it says that my payment method is not valid

kooky panda
04-13-14, 10:00 AM
I can't download the update cause it asks my credit card info.
What's the point you ask? Well before it never asked but when I bought some gems with the post pay it says that my payment method is not valid

You may need to check your iTunes account. Make sure your ex date on your Credit card has not expired. Also make sure your payment information in your iTunes account matches
the same payment information under device.

bogusiawieder
04-13-14, 10:25 AM
You may need to check your iTunes account. Make sure your ex date on your Credit card has not expired. Also make sure your payment information in your iTunes account matches
the same payment information under device.

Nope it happened before too when I used the postpay and I had to wait some time to remove the payment info and then I could download I think it's some issue with the postpay because it doesn't identify it like a normal credit card and it says that it's not a valid payment method

vednir
04-13-14, 12:05 PM
They didn't bother "upgrading" the inventory system as people have requested repeatedly. The categories continue to remain severely underutilized and only seeing 3 items at a time makes it hard to sort through your inventory.

meme1098
04-13-14, 12:57 PM
Especially when you have like 80 pages.

eepopp
04-13-14, 04:36 PM

I have 93 pages in my entire Inventory. 71 pages for Materials and 20 for Decorations. I'm sure there are others that have even more.

I really do wish that Inventory management could be improved.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2f0cent.jpg

Queenzod
04-13-14, 05:54 PM

I currently have 95 pages. There is absolutely nothing under the Consumables or Special categories. I've been thinking we should figure out here what might be good. We can do TLs thinking for them. Maybe if we get a start on it, it would happen faster.

So, here's my ideas for categories:
1. Food. Crops and created food, fish, feasts, eggs, milk.
2. Building materials. Blocks, beams, glues and cements. Maybe also silver, wood, stone, jewels, ore.
3. Resources. Fur, teeth, hides, glimmerdust, petals, stuff like that
4. Special. All those old things we don't use anymore, like wooden sword, shards, scissors.
5. Maybe a ready to wear section for feasts, armor, sentry horns, etc. things that have been built and are ready to use.

This is just off the top of my head. Any other thoughts?

sabrinashal
04-14-14, 05:00 AM
I currently have 95 pages. There is absolutely nothing under the Consumables or Special categories. I've been thinking we should figure out here what might be good. We can do TLs thinking for them. Maybe if we get a start on it, it would happen faster.

2. Building materials. Blocks, beams, glues and cements. Maybe also silver, wood, stone, jewels, ore.
4. Special. All those old things we don't use anymore, like wooden sword, shards, scissors.
5. Maybe a ready to wear section for feasts, armor, sentry horns, etc. things that have been built and are ready to use.

+1 (thumbs up)

parlski
04-14-14, 04:38 PM

1. Food. Crops and created food, fish, feasts,

I think just having a crops category would be a brilliant start. so many times I have to flip through as many pages to see how many wheat I have just to see if I can plant 10 or 60 of them...

better in entry management is high on my list

luke1100
04-14-14, 11:18 PM
I have 93 pages in my entire Inventory. 71 pages for Materials and 20 for Decorations. I'm sure there are others that have even more.

I really do wish that Inventory management could be improved.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2f0cent.jpg
On a totally unrelated subject".............how on earth have you managed to get 41 adamant! I've only got 1 and no matter how many times I collect from level 5 mines or do the minerals and ores trade I can't find any more! I'm having to make mithrill to get it and that takes forever! Been stuck on faerie rich history for weeks now trying to write to Agnes again.....I'll be surprised if she ever talks to Thomas again at this rate ;)

Queenzod
04-14-14, 11:35 PM
I think just having a crops category would be a brilliant start. so many times I have to flip through as many pages to see how many wheat I have just to see if I can plant 10 or 60 of them...

better in entry management is high on my list

I find it faster to check the kitchen (when it's in between cooking jobs) or the workshops or other buildings for the amounts of things. It's ridiculous to try to do it in the inventory. I wait until I'm down about 35 units and then plant about 30. Since you often get 2 crops for one, that takes me back up to close to 99. Of course, since the advent of Pepe, I barely have to plant sugar cane, wheat or corn anymore. I used to have to plant sugar cane every day, but I honestly can't remember the last time I actually planted any. He is one great little skunk!

wiccapi
04-15-14, 07:55 PM

+1 to this too. Makes me wonder why i have cow and pink chicken in the decoration tab of my inventory lol

angela3737
04-15-14, 08:47 PM
This update for my itouch 4 is more buggy ..crashes whenver trying to cook, workshop, adventure ..even just opening game ,, was more playable previously ..