PDA

View Full Version : Help! Royal Chateau or Tinker Camp?

jenjen662
04-10-14, 05:17 AM
Hi :) I'm not sure if I should use my trade tickets on the chateau or continue to save them for the tinker camp. Which of the 2 is most important to have? And is there a goal for the tinker camp?

Gabi2111
04-10-14, 05:35 AM
Tinker camp by far in my opinion. It produces several items from the workshop and the potion shop. Like all kind of beams and blocks, glue, earth whips, lanterns, both pastes and cement.
I don't think there was a goal for the tinker camp.
I use it all the time to produce.

ShibuyaCloth
04-10-14, 05:55 AM
Tinker camp by light years. The Royal Chateau is a later investment when you have progressed through the game. You can live without it for a long time. The Camp not.

claupu
04-10-14, 06:19 AM
Tinker Camp! I got the Chateau first and regretted it. I don't know how far you already got in the main storyline, but as far a I know the first time you "need" the Chateau is, when you do the Glimmergate / Greselda questline.

There isn't a goal for the Camp. As soon as you got the 99 tickes you can use the Exchange to get it.

angela3737
04-10-14, 06:36 AM
Tinker camp for sure .so helpful to make extra items ...the chateau is needed much later to goals ..:)

mamareader02
04-10-14, 07:26 AM
Tinker camp

Queenzod
04-10-14, 08:16 AM
I did the chateau first, but it's in storage now and my tinker camp is out and working. Tinker camp!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-10-14, 08:34 AM
Tinker camp, without a doubt!

belbar22
04-10-14, 08:55 AM
Tinker Camp, if you are still in any doubt.

cowsonlake
04-10-14, 09:10 AM
Im Level 47 and did not buy Tinker Camp… 100trade tickets is too much for it.. I'll save those for expansion. Royal Chateau is much nicer to look at. It doesn't give much surprise items, but it does. I may get the Tinker Camp if they do a special sale on it.. but I have no plans.

Now, the Fortune Teller… supposed to have some new updates… I may consider getting it… again not for the amount of gems their asking.. I've done without.

cowsonlake
04-10-14, 09:11 AM
use your trade tickets for expansion permits!!

Gabi2111
04-10-14, 10:53 AM
use your trade tickets for expansion permits!!

I think that depends also where you are in your game play.
At level 31 I have still heaps of expansions without permits. Having the tinker camp speeds up my building quite a bit. If one would only use it for earth wips and lanterns for example, that alone helps you to expand faster.
I don't use the tinker camp exclusive for anything in particular - I just use it - all the time....lol.

Meanwhile my trade tickets keep building up nicely bc I try to keep the exchange going all the time too. Which means I have enough tickets to upgrade the chateau and have some left for a permit if needed. I hope to have the chateau fully upgraded before I really need to concentrate on permits.

forkyfork99
04-10-14, 10:58 AM
With the recent promotion I got both and I can tell you without a doubt get the tinker camp.

The only reason to consider the chateau is if you are at a level higher than 27. I didn't realize I had to be at a certain level before quests unlock, so my chateau is just sitting there.