PDA

View Full Version : Help, my deep mine turned invisible and not accessible just like boar is intruding

mamalovesson
04-10-14, 03:11 AM
I need help and advise please as my Deep Mine turned invisible (however I know it is still there just can't be access).

What I see from the screen is the mind is like intruded by one of the boar and turned invisible with shading down under however none of the monsters is there.

What should I do now. Kindly advise.

ciarjen
04-10-14, 03:23 AM
I need help and advise please as my Deep Mine turned invisible (however I know it is still there just can't be access).

What I see from the screen is the mind is like intruded by one of the boar and turned invisible with shading down under however none of the monsters is there.

What should I do now. Kindly advise.

Are you sure there is not a troll lurking in there somewhere. Sometimes they are very difficult to see. Do you have your game music switched on - if so, is the music playing which indicates there is a beast to be fought?

PikaSquirrel
04-10-14, 03:36 PM
Please try force closing your game and see if a Beast appears for you to fight. Once the Beast appears and you fight it off, you should be able to access your Deep Mine again.

mamalovesson
04-10-14, 08:49 PM
Thanks all, troll was hiding behind a tree, I tried so hard to figure out what went wrong. Xx