PDA

View Full Version : Every higher level fruit worse than the last

OriginalPumaBlack
04-09-14, 12:21 PM
Hi, I would just like to mention that I have noticed a couple of things that make no sense. First of all there are a couple of threads that seem to state the same thing: Higher levels make no sense because of cost/time constraints and the dragon-to-coin output ratio does not match up to the requirements. While this might be a problem, it seems to stem from a similar issue to one I have with the game. Namely that it doesn't make sense to do any farming higher than the most basic fruit because every item costs exponentially more per berry than the one previous in both time and money. Combining that with the issues surrounding leveling dragons and it becomes fairly obvious fairly quickly that the only way to progress under any sort of time frame would be to purchase gems. If you want a playable game that people will come back to and recommend, you have to add free incentive rather than just trolling for more people to purchase gems or whatever equivalent with money. Otherwise you get more unhappy clients than paying ones. That doesn't mean you give everything away, just give others incentive every once in a while to continue playing. In other words, more carrot and less stick.

SaTy22
04-10-14, 03:18 PM
I guess you forget an important factor in your equation.
The worth of food is a combination of
1. coins spent, 2. growing time and 3. active playing time.
Of course, you would get most and cheapest fruits with growing Imprupberries 24/7, but you will need to play 24/7 then.
So the less you have to play for your harvest, the less your will earn or the more you will have to pay and wait.

superjase
04-16-14, 03:01 AM
i use rushrooms and diamondates almost exclusively. i don't have time to sit and farm all day. these two options provide a good yield per unit time. once you have your economy firing well, the cash cost is easy to cover.

they are high level options only, but are excellent. makes sense to me that the best options should only be feasible at higher levels ;)