PDA

View Full Version : Answered Fortune Teller Glitch

bryncalyn
04-09-14, 03:01 AM
My fortune teller tent has a glitch. I am on the "being a hero" and someone posted it was either the theater or amphitheater. I had to build the amphitheater. I have collected from both at least 30 time since the amphitheater has been completed but still no fortune. I restarted my iPad. I took game off and reinstalled it. Still no fortune. Is the fortune teller tent void because I didn't have the right building when the fortune was given?

ebils
04-09-14, 11:26 AM
Hi bryncalyn~

The goal you are referring to is "The Hero Fortune" which ask you to collect from the Theater. Our record show you have completed this goal. In order to move on to the next goal, please collect from Fortune Teller 3 times to move on. Hope this helps~

bryncalyn
04-10-14, 11:09 AM
Ok, hope it works now. I have been collecting from fortune teller almost daily. May be now that the tech-ies have looked into it everything will be ok. Thank you!

bryncalyn
04-19-14, 05:58 AM
Hi bryncalyn~

The goal you are referring to is "The Hero Fortune" which ask you to collect from the Theater. Our record show you have completed this goal. In order to move on to the next goal, please collect from Fortune Teller 3 times to move on. Hope this helps~

Hi! I have collected from the fortune teller tent 3 times plus I have gotten the pop up stating I have new fortunes in the fortune teller tent (I have gotten that one twice) and still no fortunes. Is there a glitch or do I need to do something on my end?

Thanks!

kooky panda
04-19-14, 08:59 AM
Hi! I have collected from the fortune teller tent 3 times plus I have gotten the pop up stating I have new fortunes in the fortune teller tent (I have gotten that one twice) and still no fortunes. Is there a glitch or do I need to do something on my end?

Thanks!

What current fortune teller goals are you showing in the your goal list?

bryncalyn
04-19-14, 09:31 AM
I don't have any fortune teller in my goals list.

These are my current goals:

Dragons and quacks
Night glimmer sword
No longer a fairy tale
Don't be so paranoid
Cracking the case (Mithraism is slow going for me)

kooky panda
04-19-14, 11:50 AM
I don't have any fortune teller in my goals list.

These are my current goals:

Dragons and quacks
Night glimmer sword
No longer a fairy tale
Don't be so paranoid
Cracking the case (Mithraism is slow going for me)
If you have a fortune you have not completed, then you will see a fortune goal.

bellibee
01-03-15, 07:46 PM
I have just purchased the fortune teller tent and collected from it once but as yet I have no fortunes appearing. I am almost onto L49 and decided to buy the tent as I have no goals to currently work on and wanted something else to do other than to max out on my inventory. Please help.

meme1098
01-03-15, 08:35 PM
The fortune teller tent does not drop a fortune at every collection. It can take from 3 to 5 collections to get a drop. Just keep collecting from it every day.

bellibee
01-04-15, 11:01 AM
Thank you