PDA

View Full Version : Problem with goal

Gerry21213
04-08-14, 11:31 AM
Hey there is a problem with the goals on Restaurant Story. When you are around level 9 the goals tells you to bake Cornbread with honey. Well I cannot find Cornbread with Honey on the
list of items to bake. Also right before that one, you are to told to make a chicken dish. That one is not lister either. On that one I used my gems to skip but I don't think that is fair and
now it asking me to make the cornbread or you can skip for 3 gems. Again why should I have to keep using my gems in order to complete the goals? I think I should be refunded the gems
I had to use for the chicken. And Team Lava needs to fix this problem.

meme1098
04-08-14, 11:33 AM
Try scrolling all the way to the end of the recipes, even past the closed ones. I think those are way, way at the back end.

ElaineCarrel
04-08-14, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=Gerry21213;882635 And Team Lava needs to fix this problem.[/QUOTE]

I agree w about TL needing 2 correct this problem. Believe me, ur not the first Newbie 2 come thru here looking 4 these recipes. Yes there r certain steps need 2 take b4 ur able 2 cook them but I think it's a mistake 2 place them where they do. (I'm not sure what lvl u receive this set of challenges at since I was already lvl 99 when they were released.) The recipes might work better if they were 2 follow all of the foods that r locked by lvl and b4 the ones locked by goal.
I'm sorry u lost gems bcuz of this. My only suggestion is 2 email TL and plead ur case in trying 2 get ur gems back. Email them at:
Support@teamlava.com
Make sure u include ur restaurant's name, ur id, . I wish u luck in both getting ur gems back and in playing the game.

Grammiex2
04-24-14, 04:27 PM
I to have this problem. I sent support an email and they only advised to check message board. I haven't been able to find this recipe anywhere!!!!

KishmishPls
04-24-14, 04:35 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble!

These recipes should be on the Basic Oven under Breakfast. If you're working on the Gran-Gran Goals, check out the goal thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50959-RS-quot-Gran-Gran-Goals-quot-May-1/page7&p=617129#post617129).

If you're still having trouble, can you let me know which quest you are on?