PDA

View Full Version : Need rats tails.

carolannann
04-08-14, 01:43 AM
My skunkupines no longer have any tails. I get skin & bones but no tail. The fang beasts don't have tails either. Where can I get some please ???

ShibuyaCloth
04-08-14, 02:12 AM
Harvest wheat or corn, you will have plenty of skunkupines spawning. You get them also from Ivy's hut or the pet skunkupines (pepe le skunkupine).

maguar
04-08-14, 02:46 AM
If you have any valentine items collecting from them can trigger lovecupines which can drop tails as well

carolannann
04-12-14, 07:32 AM
thanks.

carolannann
04-12-14, 07:32 AM
Thanks for help. I'm getting skunkupines but they mostly don't have tails !

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 09:49 AM
I've been harvesting a lot of wheat in my fields but I don't always get skunkupines :(

carolannann
04-15-14, 02:35 AM
I can rarely find a +post new thread button to ask a question - so sorry for asking this in the incorrect place. My query is how long does it take for a sheep to produce wool. I bought a sheep a few days ago and it does not seem to be growing and doesn't give any wool ???

I am finding it quite difficult to navigate around the site. I am a totally non-techie person. Keep looking at FAQ's etc. but seem to go around in circles. I only found the new post button by accident and cannot remember where. Thanks for your help ? Carollannann

ShibuyaCloth
04-15-14, 05:16 AM
You need to tend your lam 5x. Once you have an adult sheep, it always gives wool when tended. Harvest time 4 hours. The other great source of wool is the stable.

carolannann
04-15-14, 09:34 AM
You need to tend your lam 5x. Once you have an adult sheep, it always gives wool when tended. Harvest time 4 hours. The other great source of wool is the stable.

Many thanks for your assistance.