PDA

View Full Version : Alliance war- So frustrated

56cupcakes
04-07-14, 08:40 PM
My alliance just completed a war against Warlords and I watched them change out players throughout the war. I don't usually gripe about anything but the people you go into a war with should be the people you finish with unless someone leaves voluntarily and then that spot could not be filled until the war was over. Or if the leader kicks someone out that person can not be replaced until after the war has concluded. I just wasted 12 hours of my life I will never get back.

FrozenTurtle
04-08-14, 11:25 AM
Thanks for sharing! I talked with the team and members that join an Alliance after a war has started will only be contributing a smaller amount of the total glory they would normally be able to. This should help balance the effect of players jumping between Alliances. :)

56cupcakes
04-08-14, 11:33 PM
Thank you very much Frozen Turtle. This is very much appreciated and makes it better for the alliances that don't do stuff like that. Anyone that fights them or alliances that pull the same stunt will truly appreciate your efforts.

I know my alliance will! Thank you again

sand
04-16-14, 11:42 AM
Thanks for sharing! I talked with the team and members that join an Alliance after a war has started will only be contributing a smaller amount of the total glory they would normally be able to. This should help balance the effect of players jumping between Alliances. :)

What is so new about that? In my experience, this has always been the case. I would see a drastic drop in the stars offered whenever I switched alliances mid-war -- what I termed the "glory penalty". The only way to remove the penalty was to finish a war somewhere. In fact, I remember looking around for an ending war just to break free of the penalty.
Apparently, this penalty only applied to certain types of alliances (I won't elaborate), so war hoppers have learned which ones to avoid. Are you saying that the glory penalty will now apply to ALL alliances? When will this change take effect? Will you bother to tell us?

Sumercarefree
05-08-14, 06:36 PM
Alliance wars is strange. The Little Low Level Fighters get all the points with help from the Alliance Portal Troops. Also the turnaround time is much faster ( 20 attacks in an hour).

One way that this can be stopped is by limiting the amount of points those low level Fighters can get. But then it would take away the fun too.

catcrack
05-08-14, 08:53 PM
Alliance wars is strange. The Little Low Level Fighters get all the points with help from the Alliance Portal Troops. Also the turnaround time is much faster ( 20 attacks in an hour).

One way that this can be stopped is by limiting the amount of points those low level Fighters can get. But then it would take away the fun too.
Maybe you forget that lover level members get smaller rewards. So why would you take away their only advantage? Then no one will want them in an alliance.