PDA

View Full Version : Special Challenges/Goals for Level 99 Players

ElaineCarrel
04-07-14, 04:29 PM
I've been at lvl 99 for awhile and I'm getting very bored. I've only got 3 more appliances to master and then that's it. Sure I participate in the monthly ones but I complete them in less then a wk. I think it's about time that lvl 99 ppl's get a reward for reaching that level. These challenges would b optional but might b a way to help w retention of players like me. I know of some ppl who just return on Wednesday to c what the wkly update entails. I'm highly considering that once I've mastered these last 3.
Think about it plz TL.

zeldashepard
04-14-14, 12:06 AM
I totally agree with this. Make higher levels (and attainable for that matter) and/or give level 99ers something special, be it special appliances with recipes or exclusive decor that EVERYONE can unlock when they reach the highest level.

Sia666
04-17-14, 08:24 AM
Completely agree! These are great ideas!

nmishii
04-17-14, 08:40 AM
I've been at level 99 for about 2 years and have mastered every appliance within a couple of weeks of release.

If teamlava released goals to only level 99 players, what would the lower level players do? Twiddle their thumbs? It wouldn't be right for TL to release to one group of players when there are players who weren't able to do the existing goals because they started playing after the goals were released. It is less costly to release old goals than to create new ones for a limited group of players.

ElaineCarrel
04-17-14, 07:36 PM
Interesting isn't it? There could be such a suggestion coming from this quarter.

Perhaps TL should release goals only to persons under level 45 too with really cheap good looking stuff that only they could have.[/QUOT

[QUOTE=nmishii;887735]I've been at level 99 for about 2 years and have mastered every appliance within a couple of weeks of release.

If teamlava released goals to only level 99 players, what would the lower level players do? Twiddle their thumbs? It wouldn't be right for TL to release to one group of players when there are players who weren't able to do the existing goals because they started playing after the goals were released. It is less costly to release old goals than to create new ones for a limited group of players.

Yes lvl 99 deserves special recognition 4 reaching the max lvl.

The following is OT but it needs 2 finally b said. I've tried to ask it nicely but got met w the statement "well this a forum" .im sure this part of the post will get deleted. U might not agree w me but that's ur right. But w such negativity is taken things a bit 2 far. However I've come 2 expect this from both of u. It seems like no matter where I post or what I have 2 say u get pleasure in tearing it apart. I'm really surprised that it took u 10 days 2 find this thread.

Back on topic. Lvl 99s seem 2 accomplish the monthly goals on an average of 1wk. My point is y not give us something more challenging 2 accomplish afterwards. These goals would not replace the monthly goals for us they would b supplemental. As I state in my initial statement it might help w retention.
The ppl I don't know around what lvl get the gran gran challenge so whatelse do they need. Remember their main concerns r being able 2 cook enough food on time wo having it spoil and then once they serve it not running out of it. We all know how hard it is keeping food on the counters, so y throw more challenges their way? Also it's all about moving forward not backwards. Old goals have a time limit on them 4 a reason. The moderators point this out every time some1 asks about them.

gheez can't we drop the whole theme of bringing back old goals and ovens since it's apparent TL isn't doing it

[S8] Elsa
04-18-14, 11:15 AM
Thank you for the suggestion! We'll pass this on to the team.

Closing this thread due to rule violations. Please refrain from provoking other players or escalating flaming situations. If you have an issue with a player, please use the ignore feature or submit a new thread in Forum Disputes. Thanks!