PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Moving Habitats!

AZBrooke
04-07-14, 02:38 PM
I just started expading to a new island and cannot find a way to move some of my habitats to that island or how to purchase habitats that can be placed on that island. Can anyone help me out?

midnightmeerkat
04-07-14, 03:09 PM
I just started expading to a new island and cannot find a way to move some of my habitats to that island or how to purchase habitats that can be placed on that island. Can anyone help me out?

Click move and hold your finger on the habitat then drag the habitat to the new island

dangerb0y
04-07-14, 03:12 PM
Zoom out, then drag the habitat fully to the new island. I had the same problem when I was new

midnightmeerkat
04-07-14, 03:19 PM
Zoom out, then drag the habitat fully to the new island. I had the same problem when I was new

They are easier to move now - it used to be that if you let go accidentally it would go back to the original position, now it doesn't.

dangerb0y
04-07-14, 04:16 PM
True. I just remember expanding to the dawn tree and it took me an hour to figure out why I couldn't move my habitat

The iPhone 4 screen Is so small that you can just see the edge of the dawn tree island. Any time I tried to move a habitat to that edge, it would just stay on the edge of the first island. I didn't realize til later that it was easier to zoom out then move the habitat fully into the cleared space, then the game recognized the move. My wife and I were stumped for a bit.

I would be surprised if op didn't know about the move button, but I suppose it could be that simple

Edit: heck, it could be as simple as a hidden mushmold in the way. In that case, zoom in and clear it