PDA

View Full Version : Transfer

LalaSmooth
04-07-14, 02:03 PM
okay so end of April I will get the samsung s5 (hopefully when it enters the stores) but I been playing on my iPhone 4s for the past 2 years so I was just wondering is there a way to put my restaurant on my new phone without keep changing accounts?

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 02:11 PM
Best bet is to e-mail support to ask them to transfer it for you.

Leaving ios to android. Have fun! :D lol.

LalaSmooth
04-07-14, 02:24 PM
yeah i'm gonna do that. haha heard android is better :/

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 02:27 PM
yeah i'm gonna do that. haha heard android is better :/

In the real world, yes. In TL World, they are far inferior, even the super expensive ones are considered inferior.

maguar
04-07-14, 02:31 PM
You can either email support@teamlava.com to do the transfer (can take business days) or you can do it yourself with the method in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method).

LavaRain8
04-07-14, 05:19 PM
Yeah, just set up a password like in the link that Maguar posted above. I set up a password on my old phone for RS and then I logged in on my new phone and VOILA, pretty fast transfer of all of my story games. No waiting for TL to get back to me on, just do it yourself easy.

I'm not sure of the differences on iOS vs. Android for the story games, so can't comment on that. I will say that I am loving my Note 3 and the really big screen, for everything including this game, so I am very happy with my little ol' Droid. :p

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 05:21 PM
Yeah, just set up a password like in the link that Maguar posted above. I set up a password on my old phone for RS and then I logged in on my new phone and VOILA, pretty fast transfer of all of my story games. No waiting for TL to get back to me on, just do it yourself easy.

I'm not sure of the differences on iOS vs. Android for the story games, so can't comment on that. I will say that I am loving my Note 3 and the really big screen, for everything including this game, so I am very happy with my little ol' Droid. :p

Problem with this is that if you sell or give your phone away someone else might have access to your games...and gems...have it properly transferred and that problem does not arise.

There are some differences. One is the customers. The customers on ios devices are scary looking. The ones on droid devices are normal looking.

LavaRain8
04-07-14, 06:05 PM
I restored my phone to its factory settings and gave it to my brother, who has zero interest in this game. However, I do see that it could happen if you trade it in. My old phone wasn't worth very much, so I didn't go that route. I was keeping it as a backup for the most part. I still would rather do the password route than have to sit and wait for TL to get around to transferring it for me (unless it's really fast usually). I have too many food gifts to decline to wait for that to happen....

If the sap who gets my phone can also run my restaurant for me while I'm running it at the same time...then that's doesn't sound too horrible, if they're willing to coordinate lol.

bobbyrae
04-09-14, 08:45 AM
If the sap who gets my phone can also run my restaurant for me while I'm running it at the same time...then that's doesn't sound too horrible, if they're willing to coordinate lol. and if only the sap would buy gems too!! :p

Of course if you have bought gems and have been saving for an expansion and that same sap goes in and spends everything on a bunch of rubbish, that's not so good.

kooky panda
04-09-14, 10:18 AM
If you have lost or traded in your device and you never transferred your storm ID and games off, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.