PDA

View Full Version : Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Wollstonecraft
04-15-14, 04:50 AM
Anyone else's barn full from hoarding fishing lures and mining tools? :)

yppahc
04-15-14, 05:11 AM
Yes! I had to expand to free up space.
I am on level 34, have collected 8 green eggs and have been making dark chocolate most of the time.

ciarjen
04-15-14, 07:05 AM

Of course :)

ciarjen
04-15-14, 07:05 AM
Yes! I had to expand to free up space.
I am on level 34, have collected 8 green eggs and have been making dark chocolate most of the time.

I've been getting green eggs from dark chocolate. It's not every collection but I have collect 8.

sn7643821
04-15-14, 07:40 AM

I'm ready baby LOL
10 mining tools and so many fishes lures

frogsr
04-15-14, 09:18 AM
I'm ready baby LOL
10 mining tools and so many fishes lures

I also have been getting a boat load of saws!

ciarjen
04-15-14, 09:30 AM
I also have been getting a boat load of saws!

Tree chopping could be one of the farming activities. We don't know yet....

katbtodd
04-15-14, 12:08 PM
I'm just not getting many from my cocoa trees it wants 30. And , it's not not getting them to me,,, and the blue egg ,,I'm getting so many..... Turn in the 100 it wanted ,,and bet I have 300 now ,,,

infinitelove19
04-15-14, 12:36 PM
4.-Saying this, try not to collect anything around the time each day an egg is unlocked ( my case I believe is around 3:00 to 4:00 pm pacific time ) I know is kind of hard not collecting and wait until an egg is unlocked but on the other hand how frustrated would be that you just collected from lemons threes and an hour later lets say the following unlocked egg is from lemons threes.....you would have to wait 20 hrs..............Try to have all of your building working and not collect them so you will not have to wait.

Hope this help...<''_">.

I was totally planning on doing this, but just collected from my lemon trees! A bit too eager for my own good, LOL!
I quit the game immediately & hope that it might not have registered yet, but am almost afraid to look!! Oh, well.

pistachio99
04-15-14, 02:33 PM
Just got today's egg at the Pig Farm.

(highlight the word if you don't mind being spoiled)

katbtodd
04-15-14, 02:43 PM

I read it was the lemon trees ... Just above you ,,, so its not.. Please tell

katbtodd
04-15-14, 02:45 PM

Oh wow just fired it out thanks

Sandeuro
04-15-14, 02:54 PM

High lighting never seems to work for me :(

mamareader02
04-15-14, 03:03 PM
Pigs,got mine from pigs

pistachio99
04-15-14, 03:15 PM
I read it was the lemon trees ... Just above you ,,, so its not.. Please tell

Since others said it too - it's pigs. You are referring to a hypothetical that someone said -- what if it were lemon trees and it took so long to grow and gather any for quests.

Speaking of quests I just got a new quest from Jed too. It's for collecting the green and purple eggs and their collection items (apples and dark chocolate). Thankfully its not another 100 like the blue one!

AutumnHikari
04-15-14, 04:15 PM
Hating the yellow eggs, I've only gotten 7! Not loving the purple either. When I collect from my trees I might get just one. And my barn is always full because I'm hoarding everything that we will or might need for this goal. And nothing is selling from my shop, even at super low prices. This is crazy. Hope no one is pulling their hair out yet :P

FridayFarms
04-15-14, 05:40 PM
I'm having trouble with green eggs. Making tons of chocolate, all the varieties, and no eggs since early this morning.

Anyone else have their green eggs just stop?

omar54
04-15-14, 06:13 PM
hi, can anyone help me plz i cant find the egg number six, i try it almost evrything & still nothing help plz :-*

Enilon1
04-15-14, 06:29 PM
Try pigs

kara_71
04-15-14, 06:43 PM
hi, can anyone help me plz i cant find the egg number six, i try it almost evrything & still nothing help plz :-*

The #6 Egg can be found when harvesting your pigs.
Happy Farming! :)

sn7643821
04-15-14, 07:52 PM
come from pigs, and a new quset

bss18974
04-15-14, 08:27 PM
I'm having trouble with green eggs. Making tons of chocolate, all the varieties, and no eggs since early this morning.

Anyone else have their green eggs just stop?
Almost same with me. No green eggs from choc maker for a while.

Sanibelsue
04-15-14, 08:35 PM

Same with me!!m

kc4388
04-15-14, 11:55 PM
Any ideas what to do with 500+ blue eggs?

No way I could amass similar numbers of the other ones for the collections...

And there are still 8 days to go - at this rate, I might become a (blue) egg millionaire!:cool:

mymummy789
04-16-14, 01:44 AM
Hating the yellow eggs, I've only gotten 7! Not loving the purple either. When I collect from my trees I might get just one. And my barn is always full because I'm hoarding everything that we will or might need for this goal. And nothing is selling from my shop, even at super low prices. This is crazy. Hope no one is pulling their hair out yet :P

my shop is not selling either. Bit the bullet and opened some new slots today in the hope that it makes a difference. But I think everyone is too busy trying to sell their own surplus stock!!!
And Stormie had the nerve to try and sell me eggs yesterday. EGGS!!!!!! Has he not seen how many are already for sale in the newspaper?

ciarjen
04-16-14, 03:24 AM

Check out the price increase thread for some tips on getting the shop moving.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67484-Price-increase

My stock is selling so fast, I can't make it fast enough at the moment.

Sanibelsue
04-16-14, 07:35 AM
I am getting hardly any eggs from my pigs. 2 so far. How is everyone doing with this egg?

driver1711
04-16-14, 08:09 AM
I am getting hardly any eggs from my pigs. 2 so far. How is everyone doing with this egg?
I'm Level 40 and have collected 4 from the pigs so far. Last collection gave me 2.

ciarjen
04-16-14, 09:10 AM
I've completed the goals so far. I really like the path....and I would like some more please, lol ;)

bss18974
04-16-14, 09:21 AM
I'm Level 40 and have collected 4 from the pigs so far. Last collection gave me 2.

I'm doing quite well with the eggs from pigs.... However, I think there is a big problem with the eggs from the chocolate maker. I'm not getting any eggs from most recipes. In fact have gotten almost none in last 24 hours and I'm constantly making dark chocolate, choco dipped strawberries and orange chocolates...

This really needs to be looked into...

klengenhues
04-16-14, 09:29 AM
I'm doing quite well with the eggs from pigs.... However, I think there is a big problem with the eggs from the chocolate maker. I'm not getting any eggs from most recipes. In fact have gotten almost none in last 24 hours and I'm constantly making dark chocolate, choco dipped strawberries and orange chocolates...

This really needs to be looked into...
Same for me. Hardly get these eggs. And that's why I can't achieve the goal.Sad!!

orleansparish
04-16-14, 09:32 AM
I'm getting two pink eggs from every collection of 12 pigs. Considering how the other collections are, we can expect some of the eggs to be harder to get than the others. I just need 3 more from the apples to get the lantern. Something I wasn't going to worry about, but I don't want another goal to pop up for another item and miss out on it, because I didn't finish this one. What I hate about this game is when it seems to know something is needed, and gives you a hard time on attaining it in be timely manner. Kinda like castle. And I don't think they are coincidences.

Otherwise, I'm just going about my daily business and collecting eggs, still days left.

driver1711
04-16-14, 09:33 AM
Same for me. Hardly get these eggs. And that's why I can't achieve the goal.Sad!!
I am also having trouble with the green eggs. I have managed to get 8 so far strictly from the dark chocoalte, but considering I have 99 extra blue ones, I wish I could mix some yellow with them and turn them green.

Clark_Wayne
04-16-14, 10:00 AM

Me too. Choc maker never stop but not much green eggs
Got 60 eggs#1
10 eggs#2
386 eggs#3 (completly silly to get so much ! )
5 eggs#5
6 eggs#6

minidemon88
04-16-14, 10:44 AM
I like doing goals which are challenging, but these goals are tedious and frustrating! And for doing all these, we are getting ONE easter basket, four pathway, ONE lantern. So nice of tl! <_<

And there we have our beloved Stormie, having way more than we can never get. :rolleyes:

sn7643821
04-16-14, 10:50 AM
48 egg #1
10 egg #2
326 egg #3 >.<
2 egg #4 T.T
2 egg #5 ~.~
6 egg #6 -.-
Three quest are finished
Save 17 mining tools and 13+ fish baits

JzKalika
04-16-14, 10:54 AM
I like doing goals which are challenging, but these goals are tedious and frustrating! And for doing all these, we are getting ONE easter basket, four pathway, ONE lantern. So nice of tl! <_<

And there we have our beloved Stormie, having way more than we can never get. :rolleyes:

Once all the eggs are released you can turn in the collection multiple times (depending on how many eggs you have) - the first prize is the topiary, but all subsequent prizes are the different Easter decos/pets you see on Stormie's farm. The quests are meant to be intermediary prizes so I wouldn't stress too much over it nor feel those are the only prizes you're going to get from this event.

EmmaLedger95
04-16-14, 11:07 AM
TL the green eggs are just not coming... I have a new displeasure for the chocolate maker that I cannot even put on the board.

minidemon88
04-16-14, 11:31 AM
Once all the eggs are released you can turn in the collection multiple times (depending on how many eggs you have) - the first prize is the topiary, but all subsequent prizes are the different Easter decos/pets you see on Stormie's farm. The quests are meant to be intermediary prizes so I wouldn't stress too much over it nor feel those are the only prizes you're going to get from this event.

Alright, thanks for the head up! Then I'm not gonna stress over all completing goals. Let's just hope we can get all the easter decorations and pets. Man, I want those corgi and kitty with bunny ears! Please don't make it impossible for us. *finger crossed*

frogsr
04-16-14, 12:08 PM
TL the green eggs are just not coming... I have a new displeasure for the chocolate maker that I cannot even put on the board.

I'm in the same boat. Not only there, but also nothing from the apple trees. Harvesting every 3 hours and only have two eggs from 5 trees.

Maybe TL can explain WHY the price of trees can go from 900 to 4800 after you buy a certain number?

Maybe they should listen to their players and be more fair in regards to this quest. Getting 300 eggs from crops.........now what in the world are we going to do with them??? JMO

yppahc
04-16-14, 01:37 PM
No green eggs for me today :mad:
I haven't done one of these collections before as I am only just up to a high enough level. Am I being over optimistic to expect to end up with a cat or dog? Considering that a cat normally costs 240 gems it seems a very generous prize - they may be even rarer than the lepracauns. Or do you think TL expect us to keep buying gems to turn in collections? (480/9 means for the same price as 2 pets we could buy 57 eggs.)
I stumbled across a farm (not Stormie's) today with everything, must have been expensive!

nicxole
04-16-14, 01:49 PM
Is it worth it to turn the eggs in to the goals? I feel like it makes more sense to keep them and complete the collection multiple times

EmmaLedger95
04-16-14, 02:02 PM
Is it worth it to turn the eggs in to the goals? I feel like it makes more sense to keep them and complete the collection multiple times

I'm going to keep mine in hopes of better prizes, and the fact that the green and purple are very slow coming. I'd also like to know what other players are deciding between.

384M42
04-16-14, 02:10 PM
The green egg is so unfair. I have hundreds of the blue from farming but haven't seen a green from the chocolate maker in forever. Something has to be wrong!

nicxole
04-16-14, 02:10 PM
I'm going to keep mine in hopes of better prizes, and the fact that the green and purple are very slow coming. I'd also like to know what other players are deciding between.
That's what I'm thinking, I figure I can always complete the goals on day 10 if I decide to.

yppahc
04-16-14, 02:21 PM
The eggs cost less gems in the goals so it does make sense not to bother and to turn in collections.
I haven't turned the latest one in because I am always short of apples as it is. Maybe the next will involve turning in bacon, which I also don't have enough of.

preinsko
04-16-14, 02:32 PM
Yesterday I got two yellow eggs from my pigs right after the egg was unlocked that was it! I collect every time except when I am asleep. I understand that the drop is random; but this is wrong and why I quit dragon story for a long time. It is unfair to work hard and get nothing! It takes the fun out of the game!

momohuny
04-16-14, 02:33 PM
Newest egg (Day 7 Egg - rainbow ******) from the Bakery!

No new goals for me yet....

EmmaLedger95
04-16-14, 03:01 PM

Thank you ��

bss18974
04-16-14, 03:41 PM

I just made 3 loaves of bread and no eggs... Trying apple pies now...

What worked for you?

justforfarmm
04-16-14, 03:49 PM
I just made 3 loaves of bread and no eggs... Trying apple pies now...

What worked for you?

I made 2 of bread and got 1 egg

pistachio99
04-16-14, 03:59 PM
Bread isn't working for me. Just made 6 loaves. No eggs.

bss18974
04-16-14, 03:59 PM
I made 2 of bread and got 1 egg

Thanks, as I said I tried the bread and no luck... Hoping something else works for me

kooky panda
04-16-14, 04:05 PM
I made three bread and I got one egg!

kooky panda
04-16-14, 04:08 PM
On the chocolatier, I find I have better luck if I wait until 2-3 items are ready before collecting. I will get at least one egg.
If I collect only one item.. nothing.

Same with my trees.

pistachio99
04-16-14, 04:38 PM
On the chocolatier, I find I have better luck if I wait until 2-3 items are ready before collecting. I will get at least one egg.

Same with my trees.

This is generally what I do as well. Haven't broken the barrier for this latest egg yet though. Three loaves collected twice but no egg yet. Waiting for the next batch. It's a frustrating way to go though because you can't set up the next batch until you collect them all.

igames4me
04-16-14, 05:20 PM
Okay so I couldn't wait and decided to buy the extra eggs with gems to see what's after the egg topiary.

So after you get the egg topiary and you turn in another egg collection you get a random Easter item. I got another basket.
So it's like the boxes in other games where you get a random item. So by the looks like you can get the items that are in stormies farm if you are lucky. And it depends if it's anything like 1% to get the 1st place item.

You can also get the lamp from the collection. So save your eggs and don't turn them into the goals since you'll need them for the collections in case you aren't lucky

384M42
04-16-14, 05:56 PM

Same with my trees.

Thanks for the, I'll try that.

pistachio99
04-16-14, 06:04 PM
Didn't think I got today's egg but when I checked my collection I had two. I hate when that happens. Sometimes the eggs are invisibly collected!

bss18974
04-16-14, 07:38 PM
Finally got my egg... I had to create like 4 breads and some apple pies... I got 1 egg out of it... If this is anything like the green eggs from the chocolate maker... It's time to quit...

sn7643821
04-16-14, 08:05 PM
Rain bow egg come from the baking house

Sandeuro
04-16-14, 09:48 PM
4 lemon pies. Result: zero!

cosmolife
04-16-14, 09:55 PM
Has anyone noticed that the anchovy has now become an endangered species? I've seen maybe 2 anchovies for sale today. They're becoming as rare as paint! Golly. Is everyone hoarding their anchovies for baits? Farmers, please release the anchovies from captivity! I need them for my pizzas and spicy baits. Haha...LOL

My eggs tally:

#1 58 pink
#2 45 yellow
#3 906 blue
#4 16 green
#5 23 purple
#6 19 yellow pink
#7 3 rainbow

I'm not turning in my green eggs. It wants 15 and I've only got 16. I'm saving them for the collections.

cosmolife
04-16-14, 10:00 PM
Oh forgot to mention that I got my 3 rainbow eggs from bread. Don't know how many loaves I've baked. But since I came online and read this thread that the egg for today came from bakery. So I stopped making anything else and baked only bread and got 3 rainbows.

orleansparish
04-16-14, 10:01 PM
4 lemon pies. Result: zero!

You're telling me! Humph! Four pies and nada. I now have four apple pies going. After that I'll keep it short and simple with bread and see what I turn up. I'd been making chocolate strawberries and didn't get any eggs from them, so I'm making regular chocolate again. I still need some eggs from apples after wasting them on Jed. After giving him this last one I'm done, unless a new goal comes that gives us that bunny house. All that fuss for one stinking lantern!

Sandeuro
04-16-14, 10:03 PM
You're telling me! Humph! Four pies and nada. I now have four apple pies going. After that I'll keep it short and simple with bread and see what I turn up. I'd been making chocolate strawberries and didn't get any eggs from them, so I'm making regular chocolate again. I still need some eggs from apples after wasting them on Jed. After giving him this last one I'm done, unless a new goal comes that gives us that bunny house. All that fuss for one stinking lantern!

I couldn't agree more.

Sandeuro
04-16-14, 10:43 PM
Results so far: 4 lemon pies and 6 breads: still zero :(

kc4388
04-17-14, 01:03 AM

8 breads, 5 eggs

sn7643821
04-17-14, 01:09 AM
Has anyone noticed that the anchovy has now become an endangered species? I've seen maybe 2 anchovies for sale today. They're becoming as rare as paint! Golly. Is everyone hoarding their anchovies for baits? Farmers, please release the anchovies from captivity! I need them for my pizzas and spicy baits. Haha...LOL

My eggs tally:

#1 58 pink
#2 45 yellow
#3 906 blue
#4 16 green
#5 23 purple
#6 19 yellow pink
#7 3 rainbow

I'm not turning in my green eggs. It wants 15 and I've only got 16. I'm saving them for the collections.

I think that fish is tuna(金枪鱼), by the way, do u know why the fish so rare because all plays save they fish bait (鱼饵)for the day 9's eggs. XD I'm saving it to~~

kc4388
04-17-14, 01:13 AM

I made a few regular baits hoping to catch some anchovies, and got... 3 bass. And not in a hotspot!

mymummy789
04-17-14, 01:13 AM
Did Piper's goal only go as far as today's egg? My goal has gone now and I don't seem to have got any reward for it? The only goals I have now are normal farm related ones.

sn7643821
04-17-14, 01:16 AM
8 breads, 5 eggs

So lucky, I only have two, I make so many stuff lemon pie, rice cookies etc.

kc4388
04-17-14, 01:17 AM
I only hope that the next egg is in the Dairy rathen than the Deli...

ciarjen
04-17-14, 02:34 AM
Did Piper's goal only go as far as today's egg? My goal has gone now and I don't seem to have got any reward for it? The only goals I have now are normal farm related ones.

Yes, that was the last goal. Did you get a lampost in your storage?

My Goal icon has completely disappeared now and been replaced with a plane icon to do plane deliveries :confused:

fabsquan
04-17-14, 03:05 AM
Hey I've read that soon we will get eggs from lemon trees and stuff, but I'm just on level 22 T-T so what will I do? And are people getting eggs from the fishing pond? I'm not, but I read someone was...

fabsquan
04-17-14, 03:06 AM
I didn't get any lamppost. I got today's egg though.

ciarjen
04-17-14, 03:14 AM
Hey I've read that soon we will get eggs from lemon trees and stuff, but I'm just on level 22 T-T so what will I do? And are people getting eggs from the fishing pond? I'm not, but I read someone was...

They can't be yet because that egg has not been released - it is the second from last in the collection, tap on it to see.

ciarjen
04-17-14, 03:14 AM
I didn't get any lamppost. I got today's egg though.

You need to complete the goal to get the lamppost. There is a picture of the lamppost at the bottom of the goal, showing as a reward.

katbtodd
04-17-14, 03:17 AM

I haven't gotten any thing from bakery either,,,

Sanibelsue
04-17-14, 04:40 AM
I haven't gotten any thing from bakery either,,,
Bakery egg very tricky. I have baked 4 loaves of bread, 1 apple pie & 1 lemon tart for 1 egg. Slow going!

ciarjen
04-17-14, 04:43 AM
I've had 3 eggs from the bakery. All from apple pies. It's not every collection - perhaps 1 in 4.

1_kiki_1
04-17-14, 06:54 AM
6 eggs from the bakery for me, all of them from the loaves of bread

bss18974
04-17-14, 07:17 AM
6 eggs from the bakery for me, all of them from the loaves of bread

Very flaky... I cook many recipes and wait for 4 or 5 to complete and collect and get nothing... Then suddenly I collect 2 from 2 loaves of bread...

Other eggs are either feast or famine... Sometimes they feel like giving out other times not... ESP the green eggs and eggs from cocoa trees

grameys
04-17-14, 07:26 AM
12 loaves of bread, 9 lemon pies, 3 apple and still no egg..... maybe I will get a bunch today ;)

omar54
04-17-14, 07:36 AM
hi, still in search for the egg n7 the rainbow one i cant find it ,pleas can any one help me

grameys
04-17-14, 07:37 AM
hi, still in search for the egg n7 the rainbow one i cant find it ,pleas can any one help me
bakery

Sandeuro
04-17-14, 07:59 AM

1 Apple pie and 3 lemon pies further: still zip.

katbtodd
04-17-14, 08:02 AM
Apple pies lemon pies ,and don't know how many loafs of bread,,,still nothing here

ciarjen
04-17-14, 08:40 AM
I really need to go fishing and mining.

The barn is full of bait and tools and I have just bought another 6 axes :rolleyes:

orleansparish
04-17-14, 08:59 AM
5 lemon pies, four apple pies, two rice cookies and 12 breads have all netted me three whole eggs.

justforfarmm
04-17-14, 09:38 AM
I really need to go fishing and mining.

The barn is full of bait and tools and I have just bought another 6 axes :rolleyes:

Same, and i just completed a mole collection and i got 10 shovels, i feel its going to be a good mining :rolleyes:

mymummy789
04-17-14, 09:43 AM
Yes, that was the last goal. Did you get a lampost in your storage?

My Goal icon has completely disappeared now and been replaced with a plane icon to do plane deliveries :confused:

I got the lamppost. Checked on my other farm and Pipers goal just gave money and experience points which is probably why I didn't notice it had completed

minidemon88
04-17-14, 10:19 AM
8 breads and still zero egg. =.=" I'm gonna try making apple pie next.

bss18974
04-17-14, 10:34 AM
8 breads and still zero egg. =.=" I'm gonna try making apple pie next.

Are you collecting each bread when completed or waiting for many to be complete?

I find better luck getting eggs from collecting multiple breads at same time (like 3 or 4 loaves) than getting from singles...

minidemon88
04-17-14, 11:00 AM
@bss18974: I collected them when there's about 2-3 breads.

klengenhues
04-17-14, 11:46 AM
I always wait that 3-4 items are crafted before taking them. I think having better chances like that. I had to make 16 breads for my train delivery so I didn't mind making them and I got 10 rainbow eggs. So not so bad at all. But I don't get eggs from my chocolatery. Have only one in my collection. ( have fullfilled Jeds quest) so I hope I will get a few more. I've tried everything in the chocolatery and I don't know what item works better. on the other side : what shall I do with 493 blue eggs ? LOL.

grameys
04-17-14, 02:04 PM
okay.. so its been 24 hours lost track of how many bread ,lemon pies, apple pies, crackers.. and STILL NO EGG FROM THE BAKERY.. really?!?!?

ABCharlieville
04-17-14, 02:21 PM
I've got 6 eggs from making 11 apple pies - I'm sticking with them ��

tigarlilyvol
04-17-14, 02:34 PM
Just got egg number 8 from sheep

Criagirl
04-17-14, 02:37 PM
Too bad I JUST collected from sheep :p

katbtodd
04-17-14, 02:38 PM
I got,nothing from my sheep

AutumnHikari
04-17-14, 03:18 PM
Yep, it's sheep. Darn, I only have 4 sheep. Also a new goal for the last of the eggs.

omar54
04-17-14, 03:24 PM
its bingo now we are farmer her lol

DirtyVixxen
04-17-14, 03:56 PM
Where is egg 8?

orleansparish
04-17-14, 04:16 PM
Where is egg 8?

Collect them from sheep. I got three eggs from 12 sheep just now. So happy I can get the chance at the bunny house! I just need my bakery to stop being stingy and my apples to be nicer to me. I have 20 mining parts ready to go. I stupidily sold 8 spicy baits a couple days ago. I have four more, four regular ones and one fish hook. I'm trying to find anchovies to make more, because I'd hate to just have normal ones and learn eggs will come from the more fancy.

cosmolife
04-17-14, 05:24 PM
I'm trying to find anchovies to make more, because I'd hate to just have normal ones and learn eggs will come from the more fancy.

Ha! You'll find that the anchovy is now on the list of endangered species! LOL :)
I was having same thought yesterday and began stocking up on spicy and anchovy baits. But lo and behold! Not a single anchovy in sight! Well maybe 2 anchovies were seen and I stabbed at them so hard, something I only do when I see paint, but I stabbed so hard to get at em before someone else snatched them! Haha... :)

frogsr
04-17-14, 08:07 PM
Ha! You'll find that the anchovy is now on the list of endangered species! LOL :)
I was having same thought yesterday and began stocking up on spicy and anchovy baits. But lo and behold! Not a single anchovy in sight! Well maybe 2 anchovies were seen and I stabbed at them so hard, something I only do when I see paint, but I stabbed so hard to get at em before someone else snatched them! Haha... :)

Is having no problems getting tons of anchovies when fishing. Also I am seeing them in the newspaper quite frequently.

sn7643821
04-17-14, 08:18 PM
the eggs collect is just beginng

klengenhues
04-17-14, 11:03 PM
The new quest is there. I like this bunnyhouse. I prefer fullfilling the quest so I'm sure to get what I want. The collection does't seem to be so great as I have read in this thread. Somebody got a lantern !!! And I have to say that I don't like the topiary. So the collection does't really interest me. Got 4 eggs from my 8 sheeps rigt now.

orleansparish
04-18-14, 02:29 AM
The new quest is there. I like this bunnyhouse. I prefer fullfilling the quest so I'm sure to get what I want. The collection does't seem to be so great as I have read in this thread. Somebody got a lantern !!! And I have to say that I don't like the topiary. So the collection does't really interest me. Got 4 eggs from my 8 sheeps rigt now.

The problem is that they don't allow us to buy extras, like we could with the asian decor and items in the past. All the time spent collecting stubborn eggs, for one measly lantern that sticks out like a sore thumb by itself. But gosh, I do adore it otherwise, so cute with the eggs basket hanging on both sides.

The same goes for the paths, they're stunning,but four is no where near enough. Eight would have been more fair. Overall the items could be hideous like the st. Patricks ones and for that I am greatful. I've five eggs from the bakery and don't feel too confident that I'll collect the rest in time. I imagine these last two collections will really make us cry.

Good luck, y'all!

charismabmw33
04-18-14, 03:09 AM
I haven't collected any # 6 eggs from pigs. Is any body else having this problem? All the eggs I collect but not from the pigs.

ciarjen
04-18-14, 04:54 AM
8 sheep gave me one egg. So I spent all my money again and bought a pen and another 4 sheep. Now the barn is creaking full again with all the feed for them, plus the 50 fish bait and 70 axes and shovels I have got.

The rewards at the end of this egg hunt better be worth it :D:D

ciarjen
04-18-14, 04:55 AM
I haven't collected any # 6 eggs from pigs. Is any body else having this problem? All the eggs I collect but not from the pigs.

I've got eggs from pigs. It is not every collection though. How many pigs do you have?

Wollstonecraft
04-18-14, 05:06 AM
8 sheep gave me one egg. So I spent all my money again and bought a pen and another 4 sheep. Now the barn is creaking full again with all the feed for them, plus the 50 fish bait and 70 axes and shovels I have got.

The rewards at the end of this egg hunt better be worth it :D:D

I did the same thing! And those stingy sheep have only given me one egg. :(

bss18974
04-18-14, 09:45 AM
I did the same thing! And those stingy sheep have only given me one egg. :(

In my experience, with items that we get eggs via collecting using the bucket, try slowly moving the bucket over the trees, sheep, pigs, the harvest, or chickens and see if you get more eggs. In my limited tests, I collected more eggs from the sheep and cocoa trees in particular by moving the bucket slowly over those items...

anidayle
04-18-14, 10:23 AM
It's so cute!13128

Wollstonecraft
04-18-14, 10:56 AM
In my experience, with items that we get eggs via collecting using the bucket, try slowly moving the bucket over the trees, sheep, pigs, the harvest, or chickens and see if you get more eggs. In my limited tests, I collected more eggs from the sheep and cocoa trees in particular by moving the bucket slowly over those items...

I'm willing to try anything at this point :)

igames4me
04-18-14, 12:52 PM
It's so cute!13128

Thanks do you get another goal after that one?

anidayle
04-18-14, 01:39 PM

Didn't see a new goal yet………But my last goal had to wait for 2 of the new eggs/updates. So I'm thinking there may be one with today's update…….

I'll keep you posted.

klengenhues
04-18-14, 02:36 PM
It's so cute!13128

I got mine too. It's really adorable. I don't think you get something like this from the collection. So I'd rather prefer spending my eggs on the quests.

guchivila007
04-18-14, 02:44 PM
Wow! A new kind of bait, and a second bait store available for 95k ! Big surprise....

I have just bought sushi shop and im kinda broke!

I got the 9th egg with a regular bait, so hoarders dont panic ! i was afraid that was exlusively for the new bait...

Btw, i cant elaborate the new bait, and i have all the ingredients needed... Bug?

nurs3kim
04-18-14, 02:46 PM
Try force closing then opening again.

New bait needs 1 honeycomb, 2 wool, 2 flax, 2 anchovy. Takes 4 hrs!

guchivila007
04-18-14, 02:55 PM
Try force closing then opening again.

New bait needs 1 honeycomb, 2 wool, 2 flax, 2 anchovy. Takes 4 hrs!

Thanks, force closed it and now it is working properly... I had the ingredients

I want to know how good it is in a hot spot? maybe new fishes + egg? ( when you get egg from regular bait you dont get the fish)

irishmeagan
04-18-14, 02:59 PM
I can't craft the bait and I have all the ingredients. Help!

Carbuck
04-18-14, 03:02 PM
��
Wow! A new kind of bait, and a second bait store available for 95k ! Big surprise....

I have just bought sushi shop and im kinda broke!

I got the 9th egg with a regular bait, so hoarders dont panic ! i was afraid that was exlusively for the new bait...

Btw, i cant elaborate the new bait, and i have all the ingredients needed... Bug?

Can anyone explain why there is a new bait shop? Why does it look like the one we already have?

Also how does the new bait work? What can we get from it?

guchivila007
04-18-14, 03:02 PM
I can't craft the bait and I have all the ingredients. Help!

Did you already tried to force close ? It worked to me...

Uncopyrighted
04-18-14, 03:04 PM
I just used 44 dough bait and received:
egg x5
screw x1
hammer x1
wood plank x1
...the rest were anchovies and catfish.

Looks like it's about 1:10 probability of getting an egg.

I didn't receive a fish when I received an egg.

Carbuck
04-18-14, 03:09 PM
I got mine too. It's really adorable. I don't think you get something like this from the collection. So I'd rather prefer spending my eggs on the quests.

I have been thinking along the same lines. I think it is going to difficult to get the last egg. TI has already thrown a curveball by adding new bait and a new bait shop when they released egg #9. I have a good amount of tools ready for the mine but don't know how effective they will be considering this move with the release of egg #9. I know for sure what I am getting from the quests. But I will still try to get what I can from completing the collections.

debbievee
04-18-14, 03:11 PM
Did you already tried to force close ? It worked to me...

How do you Force Close?

Carbuck
04-18-14, 03:12 PM
egg x5
screw x1
hammer x1
wood plank x1

I used about 18 assorted bait (dough, anchovy, spicy) and got only 1 egg. I have 2 of the new bait being created in the bait shop. I am hoping these will be better for getting the eggs. We will see........

yppahc
04-18-14, 03:22 PM
I only got 3 from over 40 baits. 2 were from the dough bait, 1 from anchovy bait.
I am on level 34 and have no new recipe, but as the extra bait shop requires level 35 maybe the recipe does too.
I have been frivolous and turned a few collections in. I got the bunny house (and a dog :D)!!!!

orleansparish
04-18-14, 03:22 PM
What's up with this new carnival Inspired bait? Are y'all trying to get us to go watch the new Rio out now? 4 hours is outrageous. For that amount of time we better be catching four fished at once! With 13 bait (3 spicy, 2 anchovies and the rest plain) I caught three eggs. All with the plain baits at the end and not in a hot spot.

I was saving my money for something else but went ahead and bought another bait shop. Ill probably regret it later, but we shall see. I need all the salmon I can get!

guchivila007
04-18-14, 03:24 PM
I only got 3 from over 40 baits. 2 were from the dough bait, 1 from anchovy bait.
I am on level 34 and have no new recipe, but as the extra bait shop requires level 35 maybe the recipe does too.
I have been frivolous and turned a few collections in. I got the bunny house (and a dog :D)!!!!

How many collections did you turned in ?

orleansparish
04-18-14, 03:24 PM

A dog?! You lucky farmer. I can only hope. I still only have 6 of the bakery eggs. I'll wait to see if I get enough to turn in two collections by time this is close to ending. To decide if ill need to get gems to try my luck or not. I want a pet with bunny ears.

guchivila007
04-18-14, 03:27 PM
How do you Force Close?

Shut down the app.... If using ios 7 you can ( for example) do it by double clicking home button ( acced to multitask) and swipe up the fs2 app

bss18974
04-18-14, 03:29 PM
I used 4 anchovy bait and about 7 spicy bait and got 1 egg with the spicy bait and not with a hot spot. Added new bait shop and making dough baits exclusively on the 7 slots...I'll probably make the new bait and speed it up with gems once and see what I get.

Uncopyrighted
04-18-14, 03:29 PM
How are you able to turn in collections before the 10th egg is released?

guchivila007
04-18-14, 03:30 PM
10 spicy bait = 2 tuna, 2 salmon, 2 bass 4 eggs

yppahc
04-18-14, 03:33 PM
How many collections did you turned in ?
6 so maybe the dogs and cats aren't too elusive. I really really want the kitty!

ghjvcucjb
04-18-14, 03:33 PM
Force closed, open, 11 ball bait, 2 anchovy, 1 meat bait = 0 eggs.

yppahc
04-18-14, 03:34 PM
To complete collection Press turn in and buy the missing eggs with gems.

finnth12
04-18-14, 03:35 PM
I got 2 eggs from dough bait and anchovy bait. I was surprise too, I thought I have to wait for 4 hours to start fishing.

orleansparish
04-18-14, 03:37 PM
I turned in three collections and got two more baskets and two cute spring fences.

frogsr
04-18-14, 04:02 PM
10 spicy bait = 2 tuna, 2 salmon, 2 bass 4 eggs

I have caught one egg on a dough bait and a salmon on the carnival bait.
What are we supposed to do with the salmon? Don't have anything that makes edibles out of it.......

scargo
04-18-14, 04:04 PM
I have caught one egg on a dough bait and a salmon on the carnival bait.
What are we supposed to do with the salmon? Don't have anything that makes edibles out of it.......

In the sushi shop, the "salmon nigiri" and the sashimi plate both require salmon :)

LindaBLB
04-18-14, 04:09 PM
How long does the second bait shop take to build? Thinking of buying one, but not if it takes 2 days to complete the building.

frogsr
04-18-14, 04:11 PM
In the sushi shop, the "salmon nigiri" and the sashimi plate both require salmon :)

Thank you! I don't have a sushi shop yet. Only at level 35......not sure when that shop is available. :)

kinglara501
04-18-14, 04:19 PM
Got two eggs from first two tries of normal bait. Dont have any hotspots so maybe thats the key.

GameOfFarms
04-18-14, 04:28 PM
How long does the second bait shop take to build? Thinking of buying one, but not if it takes 2 days to complete the building.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67777-2nd-Bait-Shop-and-New-Bait!

Build time says 2 days. Well worth it imo as the Easter Hunt goes for another 6 days. Plus it'll still be a good investment once the Easter Hunt has finished.

JzKalika
04-18-14, 04:48 PM
Thank you! I don't have a sushi shop yet. Only at level 35......not sure when that shop is available. :)

The sushi shop will unlock once you expand to the Water Gardens

scargo
04-18-14, 04:52 PM

I think nigiri is level 45 or around there, but sashimi platter is 52...at any rate, if you have salmon, it will fly off your shelves by those that need it... :)

justforfarmm
04-18-14, 05:31 PM
34 spicy baits used...3 eggs collected, well...i just hope my luck gets better

On the other hand i couldn't wait more to complete a collection so i turned in 3 using gems and i got, the toppiary, 2 baskets, and 4 fences

jackieyang9988
04-18-14, 06:00 PM
egg x5
screw x1
hammer x1
wood plank x1

I think your right it's 1:10

Got 2 eggs

With

5 spicy bait
3 Anchovies
2 plains

i got the 1st egg on the hot spot, 2nd try and the 2nd egg 9th try, i got it from the top corner not hot spot.

I agree it's probably 1:10

justforfarmm
04-18-14, 06:16 PM
Got 2 eggs

With

5 spicy bait
3 Anchovies
2 plains

i got the 1st egg on the hot spot, 2nd try and the 2nd egg 9th try, i got it from the top corner not hot spot.

I agree it's probably 1:10

I had my first egg with bait 10, my second with bait 19 and the third with bait 32, so yeah, probably 1:10 is the ratio or something close to that

jackieyang9988
04-18-14, 06:53 PM
my Easter egg counts:

Egg#1 --- 78

Egg#2 --- 30

Egg#3 ---728

Egg#4 --- 18

Egg#5 --- 9

Egg#6 --- 7

Egg#7 ---11

Egg#8 --- 7

Egg#9 --- 2

What are we going to do with egg #3? So many of them.

After Easter Topiary, What else we are getting?

justforfarmm
04-18-14, 07:42 PM

I have more than 900 of egg #3 i want to see if we can have more than 999

I already made 4 collections(of course with gems), once you get the topiary, the picture shows a cat and a dog with bunny ears(i really wish i can get them, i even bought both of their "houses" in case they are needed), also shows the lamp and the basket but it doesn't show the fence(i got 4 with a collection) or the carriage with a bunny that stormie has, so i guess we can get that also

anidayle
04-18-14, 08:04 PM

No new goal as of yet....maybe tomorrow?

s350z
04-18-14, 08:57 PM
10 normal baits.. No egg #9 yet :(

AutumnHikari
04-18-14, 09:37 PM
My fishing results so far:

Spicy Bait: 6
Anchovy Bait: 2
Dough Bait: 8

Eggs: 2

One egg was from a spicy bait, and one was dough bait.

BiggerBubbles
04-18-14, 10:51 PM
Didn't see a new goal yet???But my last goal had to wait for 2 of the new eggs/updates. So I'm thinking there may be one with today's update??.

I'll keep you posted.
The only goal I have is 'All in the family' but I'm waiting on the sheep to get their act together. Do you have to finish this to get the bunny cottage goal? Also, what do you have to hand in as I can't find requirements in the thread?

My apologies everyone, the bunny cottage was the reward for 'All in the family'. Feel like an idiot for asking. Also as soon as I posted, the sheep must have heard me, because the 8 of them gave me 4 eggs. Must give them extra rations, maybe an apple each!

Rockinkitten
04-18-14, 11:24 PM
For a moment I thought we had to use the new bait for the eggs! Phew!

klengenhues
04-19-14, 12:09 AM
I had 6 anchovies baits, 7 spicy baits and 6 regularbaits. Had 2 hotspots. Got 6 eggs. So I think it doesn't really matter what you have. I haven't seen a difference. Got eggs from normal baits and no hotspots. I didn't even get a salmon or tuna with the spicy bait inthe hotspot. So I think it's a lucky thing.

ciarjen
04-19-14, 01:20 AM
egg x5
screw x1
hammer x1
wood plank x1

I used 10 ordinary bait (2 were in hotspots) and I only got 1 egg. So I would say 1 in 10 sounds about right.

CD0815
04-19-14, 01:25 AM
I had 71 normal baits and got 13 eggs. But only have 2 from sheep so far..

ciarjen
04-19-14, 01:26 AM
I have more than 900 of egg #3 i want to see if we can have more than 999

I already made 4 collections(of course with gems), once you get the topiary, the picture shows a cat and a dog with bunny ears(i really wish i can get them, i even bought both of their "houses" in case they are needed), also shows the lamp and the basket but it doesn't show the fence(i got 4 with a collection) or the carriage with a bunny that stormie has, so i guess we can get that also

I have 1226 of the blue so you can have more. Not sure what I can do with them though :p

Rockinkitten
04-19-14, 03:14 AM
I just got two eggs in a row with regular bait.
No hot spots.

ciarjen
04-19-14, 04:11 AM
Does anyone know what the new bait catches? I've just made one and don't have a hotspot at the moment to try it out.

Sanibelsue
04-19-14, 04:55 AM
I caught a tuna with the new bait so far after about 11 tries with various baits no eggs. Is it better to save the baits & do all the fishing at once? Maybe 10 at a time?

pistachio99
04-19-14, 07:06 AM
This is how I looked at the collections. After the first one from Jed and I realized that giving them to him was making me have to collect more for the goal I started to hoard. I figured the quests were not going away but I could see the reward. I then went to Stormie's farm and looked at the stuff he had and figured out my order of preference. The one I wanted the most was the bunny house and that is the one that is the reward for all in the family. So I just turned that in and I have it! Then I saw I had enough for the topiary (minus todays egg of course) so I spent some gems on it to unlock the topiary. I was curious enough to do it one more time and I got the cute cart. So I think now I am all set! I got the easter rewards I wanted and didn't waste on the stuff that stays in my storage anyway (pathways, walls, etc cuz they just take up space).

Now I dunno what to do with all the blue eggs I have and all the bread! I have so much bread. I have been selling it off at bargain lowest price possible. Hopefully whoever is buying it can use it to earn some money too.

Does anyone know if that page on the collections will disappear when the quest disappears? All those eggs just disintegrating in hyperfarmspace is a terrible thought.

justforfarmm
04-19-14, 07:17 AM
This is how I looked at the collections. After the first one from Jed and I realized that giving them to him was making me have to collect more for the goal I started to hoard. I figured the quests were not going away but I could see the reward. I then went to Stormie's farm and looked at the stuff he had and figured out my order of preference. The one I wanted the most was the bunny house and that is the one that is the reward for all in the family. So I just turned that in and I have it! Then I saw I had enough for the topiary (minus todays egg of course) so I spent some gems on it to unlock the topiary. I was curious enough to do it one more time and I got the cute cart. So I think now I am all set! I got the easter rewards I wanted and didn't waste on the stuff that stays in my storage anyway (pathways, walls, etc cuz they just take up space).

Now I dunno what to do with all the blue eggs I have and all the bread! I have so much bread. I have been selling it off at bargain lowest price possible. Hopefully whoever is buying it can use it to earn some money too.

Does anyone know if that page on the collections will disappear when the quest disappears? All those eggs just disintegrating in hyperfarmspace is a terrible thought.

I turned 4 or 5 collections and only got the easter path(4) fences(8) and baskets(3), i really want that cart and even those pets :o

When the st. patricks day event was over, the leprachaun collection was avaliable during like 10 days, but it ends dissapearing...I ask myself if they ever make those events next year we will get back the extra items we got on the actual collection

klengenhues
04-19-14, 08:13 AM

same for me. I have the bunny house and the path and lantern. If i can turn in collections I will do it but I will not spend one single gem on it because I had a very bad experience with the leprechuan. I bought 20 of the luxury traps and 10 of the normal. I didn't get a leprechuan. I just have the topiary because I was able to turn in 1 !! collection. So they won't get me a second time.

bss18974
04-19-14, 08:40 AM
I turned 4 or 5 collections and only got the easter path(4) fences(8) and baskets(3), i really want that cart and even those pets :o

When the st. patricks day event was over, the leprachaun collection was avaliable during like 10 days, but it ends dissapearing...I ask myself if they ever make those events next year we will get back the extra items we got on the actual collection

I have never seen any teamlava game that reused anything from previous years. I doubt they'd reuse the leprechauns etc... Besides by then they'll probably have a farm story 3....

omar54
04-19-14, 09:06 AM
did you find it that fish egg? , i think it dosent exist 23 fishing time & still nothing ahhhhhhhhh its more easy to tell us USE YOUR GEMS ,happy easter wknd & good luck for the final egg the minner one or better the impossible one loooooool

4seanh4
04-19-14, 09:23 AM
Bakery eggs are really starting to make me angry. Started off reasonably enough to get me 6 or so eggs. But ever since then I have made 58 bread, 22 apple pies, 4 tarts....and gotten ZERO eggs.

mamareader02
04-19-14, 09:25 AM
Bakery eggs are really starting to make me angry. Started off reasonably enough to get me 6 or so eggs. But ever since then I have made 58 bread, 22 apple pies, 4 tarts....and gotten ZERO eggs.

Same here! Collected few times in a row(single items AND also a few pile ups),nada!

bss18974
04-19-14, 09:41 AM
Same here! Collected few times in a row(single items AND also a few pile ups),nada!

I think this is team lavas plan to make you so angry at the game that you'll quit the game or buy with gems.

I'm finding same lack of eggs from bakery and chocolate maker...

bss18974
04-19-14, 09:56 AM
And now after using over 20 baits... Rainbow, spicy, dough. I've gotten 0 eggs. I'm glad I got the first egg from the first few baits after the release of the egg. Now if I can find today's egg I'll be able to turn in and get the Easter egg air freshener....

erxi9
04-19-14, 10:14 AM
Bakery eggs make me so angry, too! With all the breads, apple pies, lemon tarts, still got 2 eggs.
It's just frustrating.... :(

sn7643821
04-19-14, 10:21 AM
my Easter egg counts:

Egg#1 --- 78

Egg#2 --- 30

Egg#3 ---728

Egg#4 --- 18

Egg#5 --- 9

Egg#6 --- 7

Egg#7 ---11

Egg#8 --- 7

Egg#9 --- 2

my Easter egg counts:

Egg#1 --- 79

Egg#2 --- 38

Egg#3 ---556

Egg#4 --- 15

Egg#5 --- 18

Egg#6 --- 12

Egg#7 ---2

Egg#8 --- 7

Egg#9 --- 5

sn7643821
04-19-14, 10:22 AM
31 mining tools for the last egg!! Fight fight!;)

minidemon88
04-19-14, 10:36 AM
Finally I got my first egg from the bakery after making 4-5 breads. I also got one egg from the fishing using a regular bait after 2-3 tries. My barn is bursting with bread, dark chocolate and flour. =.="

Anyone starting to feel frustrated? Or am I the only one. :(

erxi9
04-19-14, 10:56 AM
Youre not the only one, my friend. Bakery eggs are super rare.

crystalrayn3
04-19-14, 10:58 AM
This morning I had all but the last Egg (from Mining) & couldn't stand it anymore. I used gems to complete the collection & earned a kitty with bunny ears! Yeah! Made my morning LOL

minidemon88
04-19-14, 11:30 AM
Youre not the only one, my friend. Bakery eggs are super rare.

Glad I'm not the only one. Still hunting for my second egg from the bakery. *sigh*

This morning I had all but the last Egg (from Mining) & couldn't stand it anymore. I used gems to complete the collection & earned a kitty with bunny ears! Yeah! Made my morning LOL

Nice! You're so lucky! *envy stare*

nukesters2
04-19-14, 11:59 AM

Yes!! And this is what really annoys me....is knowing that they have control like that! they can change it so you are not getting any and are forced to use gems if you want an item. That is very disrespectful to the players! If they start out with a certain way of giving out the eggs (or any other item) ..... and the bakery eggs were hard, but not impossible.... then they should not change it to make it so much harder!! WE DO NOTICE THESE THINGS TEAM LAVA! and it makes people resentful and unwilling to spend money! Don't make your customers too unhappy or pretty soon you will have none! My father who was a very astute and successful business man said the number one reason a business will fail is pure and simple greed.
the eggs from sheep are heading in this same direction as well. :mad:

cosmolife
04-19-14, 12:10 PM
Umm...going by how the fishing ratio is 1:10 regardless of what baits you use....I would hazard a guess that the same works for bakery and choco eggs. I've been baking bread and dark choc (shortest timed recipes) around the clock (except at night, I used longer timed recipes, and these gave me no eggs) and I now have 28 eggs from chocolatier and 35 eggs from bakery. I think if it's like the fishing ratio, then I'm sticking with making only bread and dark choc till this event is over.

Sheep not too bad. I have 12 sheep and each feeding gives me at least one egg. I have 17 eggs.

boandm2
04-19-14, 12:52 PM
My fish are hiding the eggs from me. T.T

Rockinkitten
04-19-14, 01:39 PM
31 mining tools for the last egg!! Fight fight!;)
Haha yeaaaaah 36 here, can't wait! Mining is my favourite thing, love distroying and breaking stuff and the noise is great :D

GameOfFarms
04-19-14, 02:35 PM
I just got the last egg in the mine after entering 4 times.

GameOfFarms
04-19-14, 02:44 PM
I found the 2nd egg on my fourth entrance again.

GameOfFarms
04-19-14, 02:46 PM
Well, I just found a 3rd egg on my first entrance this time so that's kind of blown my "4th entrance egg" theory out of the water lol

sweetypies97
04-19-14, 02:50 PM
How many mining eggs do we need? Not that it matters since I still can't get the bakery eggs.

klengenhues
04-19-14, 02:56 PM
Well, I just found a 3rd egg on my first entrance this time so that's kind of blown my "4th entrance egg" theory out of the water lol
how many tools have you used. I used 12 for the moment and nothing !!! That's a joke.....

kooky panda
04-19-14, 02:59 PM
I got the new goal. When I got my first mining egg, I turned in the collection and I got the kitty!
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/48188FC2-151B-4038-8EA5-1A4FE5F44ABD_zps46rfxsfg.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/48188FC2-151B-4038-8EA5-1A4FE5F44ABD_zps46rfxsfg.png.html)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/FF380A7F-6B91-4BE8-AC44-F7C74CC3A95A_zpslkgbyjhx.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/FF380A7F-6B91-4BE8-AC44-F7C74CC3A95A_zpslkgbyjhx.png.html)

klengenhues
04-19-14, 03:06 PM
I just got 2 eggs in the mine, turned in 1 collection, got the topiary. then I wanted to turn in the 2. I got the picture that I have 2 baskets, then suddenly piper appeared and took it away without pushing on the quest by me. Now I have nothing, only the XP and the money. I've already looked in my cellar. Nothing !! And the mine is very difficult. Used 19 tools till now-2 eggs.

GameOfFarms
04-19-14, 03:15 PM
how many tools have you used. I used 12 for the moment and nothing !!! That's a joke.....

I've probably used about 20, give or take a few.

Chibzz
04-19-14, 03:16 PM
I had more success getting the egg in the mine using shovels. I used 30 axes and only got 3 eggs. Then, I used 6 shovels and got 5 eggs. Now if only I get a an egg from the bakery...

GameOfFarms
04-19-14, 03:18 PM
I got the new goal. When I got my first mining egg, I turned in the collection and I got the kitty!
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/48188FC2-151B-4038-8EA5-1A4FE5F44ABD_zps46rfxsfg.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/48188FC2-151B-4038-8EA5-1A4FE5F44ABD_zps46rfxsfg.png.html)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/FF380A7F-6B91-4BE8-AC44-F7C74CC3A95A_zpslkgbyjhx.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/FF380A7F-6B91-4BE8-AC44-F7C74CC3A95A_zpslkgbyjhx.png.html)

Is the prize random? I've turned in 3 collections now that the mining egg is available, but I haven't received a cat rabbit.

igames4me
04-19-14, 03:18 PM
I used 8 tools and got 2 eggs so I turned in collection and received a bunny dog. Yay. 2nd collection got me lamp post

FridayFarms
04-19-14, 03:21 PM
Turned in the first collection, received the topiary. Turned in another, got 2 more baskets.

Found a few more in the mine, but am out of egg#9 from fishing.

Anyone got bait for sale? (LOL)

Chibzz
04-19-14, 03:22 PM
Do we need an open cat bungalow/dog house in order to receive a bunny pet? I only have 1 dog house and it's already filled with 3 dogs. Should I buy another one if I'm hoping to receive a bunny dog or cat?

kooky panda
04-19-14, 03:24 PM
Do we need an open cat bungalow/dog house in order to receive a bunny pet? I only have 1 dog house and it's already filled with 3 dogs. Should I buy another one if I'm hoping to receive a bunny dog or cat?
If you get one, it will go into your storage so I do not think you have to have an open house placed first.

Chibzz
04-19-14, 03:26 PM
If you get one, it will go into your storage so I do not think you have to have an open house placed first.

Awesome, thanks!

Sanibelsue
04-19-14, 03:30 PM
Ok...I have not gotten 1 egg from fishing!!! Any hints???

mamareader02
04-19-14, 03:37 PM
20 times mining...2 eggs....are you KIDDING ME?!:(

GameOfFarms
04-19-14, 03:43 PM
My success rate is quite good in the mine, especially compared to fishing.

mamareader02
04-19-14, 03:43 PM
Did the collection twice...got the corgi!!!( used bout 20 gems,still a good deal as I woulda paid more for the pup if he was in store)

mamareader02
04-19-14, 03:44 PM
My success rate is quite good in the mine, especially compared to fishing.

Lol,and my luck is opposite! I seem to do good with fishing

guchivila007
04-19-14, 03:47 PM
I used about 30 tools, 20 axes and 10 shovels, got 12 eggs.

Way better luck with shovels. Got 2 eggs with the same shovel twice, thats 1 thirds of the eggs i got with only 2 tools from the 30 i used.

Turned in the topiary and then 10 more. Still have 1 more to collect, and 20 tools to get more eggs, but im limited from the 3 remaining egg#9

I collected:

Cat
2 lantern
House
2 baskets ( got 3 in total)
4 roads ( got 20 in total)

I think y may be able to turn about 5 more collections, need to be really lucky to get the dog....

bss18974
04-19-14, 04:14 PM
Got my last egg from mine on first pick axe. Turned in got the air freshener and I'm done. I don't have room for the decorations anyway. I need more expansions. Most of my non store area produces wood.

bss18974
04-19-14, 04:22 PM
Used 14 tools and got 5 eggs including 2 from one tool. Seems the eggs are easier in the mine than the fish pond.

Update: after using an additional 40 tools, I now have 15 eggs from mine. Only got 1 from fishing...

orleansparish
04-19-14, 04:33 PM
I had 41 tools, 3 of them shovels. So far I've used 20 and got one egg. I turned in a collection and got my puppy! Woohoo! Now I need to wait to fish some more since I have no more of those eggs. And hope for better luck with mining. There is always one that's difficult and so far, for me mining is it.

EmmaLedger95
04-19-14, 06:39 PM
I turned in nine collections and finally got the bunny ear dog. Does anyone want some bunny houses or baskets...if only we could gift these to neighbors. I'm actually relieved it's done, but definitely love my doggie and bunny houses.

baseball_boy
04-19-14, 06:58 PM
How do I get the green eggs? I know chocolate maker, but I have only had a couple.

justforfarmm
04-19-14, 07:05 PM
I already have 6 #10 eggs, but no egg #9, i used 33 baits, but only 15 tools and i still have more than 60 to use but no baits :(

sweetypies97
04-19-14, 07:20 PM
Something needs to change with the bread eggs. I have been cooking constantly and haven't had a single egg for more than 24 hours.

EmmaLedger95
04-19-14, 07:32 PM
How do I get the green eggs? I know chocolate maker, but I have only had a couple.

I can't say for certain this will work for you, but mine was giving me fits until I did it this specific way. I always make 3 dark chocolates and 1 milk chocolate and don't collect until I have 3 ready. Now I get one every time. Same with the bakery I make 3 bread and I Apple Pie and collect when 3 are ready, usually getting 2 at a time. I hope this might help you. Good luck.

nukesters2
04-19-14, 09:42 PM
I can't say for certain this will work for you, but mine was giving me fits until I did it this specific way. I always make 3 dark chocolates and 1 milk chocolate and don't collect until I have 3 ready. Now I get one every time. Same with the bakery I make 3 bread and I Apple Pie and collect when 3 are ready, usually getting 2 at a time. I hope this might help you. Good luck.
I agree with this totally! I was having some success using this method then switched to what was suggested previously, making all just bread, or dark chocolate, because its quicker, but i have not gotten any eggs all day now using this method. Gone back to the system you describe and hope I will have better luck again.

ginrae22
04-19-14, 10:13 PM
I have used so many tools in my mine and no eggs period! At least I've gotten a few from the pond ! I want the prizes so badly !!!

margawse
04-20-14, 12:19 AM
I've turned in a couple of collections and got the dog with the bunny ears. Great? No! I bought his kennel n fed him using gems. I've collected using the bucket but I can't feed him ...no option in my feed mill. Any suggestions?

orleansparish
04-20-14, 12:28 AM
I've turned in a couple of collections and got the dog with the bunny ears. Great? No! I bought his kennel n fed him using gems. I've collected using the bucket but I can't feed him ...no option in my feed mill. Any suggestions?

Have you prepared food for him? It's the one with the paw print, needing bacon and wheat. Hope that helps!

I've turned in three more collections. Keep getting fences and another lantern. I'm fishing as fast as I get some bait. Have both shops working nonstop now. I want that kitty!

boandm2
04-20-14, 01:08 AM
I've turned in three more collections. Keep getting fences and another lantern. I'm fishing as fast as I get some bait. Have both shops working nonstop now. I want that kitty!

Me too! I want the cat and the dog. :o

margawse
04-20-14, 01:19 AM
If I click on pawprint I get option to buy with gems and message to say prepare in feed mill but not got option in feed mill for dog food.

minidemon88
04-20-14, 01:20 AM
I seem to get more eggs from using shovel than pick axe instead. Used 10 shovels and got two eggs compared to one egg from using 10 pick axes. =.=" Though I managed to turn in 3 times for the collection. Got the egg topiary, side fences, baskets. No cat or dog yet. :( The drop rate for the bakery stink! :mad:

All the best farmers! Keep on fighting! :D

minidemon88
04-20-14, 01:22 AM
If I click on pawprint I get option to buy with gems and message to say prepare in feed mill but not got option in feed mill for dog food.

Did you have enough ingredients needed to craft the pet feed? Check to ensure you have them. :) After collecting and feeding your pet, there's a time limit before you can collect again. Think around 5 hours or so.

ciarjen
04-20-14, 01:28 AM
I've turned in 5 collections and got the topiary, baskets and path three times.

The last 12 bait I have used has given me no eggs.

justforfarmm
04-20-14, 01:31 AM
9 collections turned I and got path, baskets and fences(sometimes even 2 instead of 4), i really want those pets, i have 17 eggs from the mine but no eggs fishing, i just started making dough bait instead of spicy, at least i can have more tries, I hope i can turn some more collections and maybe get those pets :rolleyes:

margawse
04-20-14, 01:51 AM
Did you have enough ingredients needed to craft the pet feed? Check to ensure you have them. :) After collecting and feeding your pet, there's a time limit before you can collect again. Think around 5 hours or so.

Yup just haven't got an option in the feed mill to make the stuff! I'm thinking I might need to buy a dog to trigger it.

I'm struggling to get the fishing eggs n chocolatier eggs. Mining not too hot either.

ciarjen
04-20-14, 01:59 AM
Yup just haven't got an option in the feed mill to make the stuff! I'm thinking I might need to buy a dog to trigger it.

I'm struggling to get the fishing eggs n chocolatier eggs. Mining not too hot either.

Have you forced closed the app? Tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

AutumnHikari
04-20-14, 02:06 AM
7 pick axes and 1 shovel and nothing yet. Went fishing 22 times and got only 2 eggs. And I still need 10 more yellow eggs!!! If I end up not being able to turn in a collection, that'll really suck :/ This goal was a lot of work. Might just use gems to get through this....

[Edit] Just got an egg #10, yay. Out of axes so I guess I have to use my precious shovels...they're my hardest item to get!

margawse
04-20-14, 02:58 AM
Have you forced closed the app? Tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

Just tried that, thx for suggestion, but still not there in feed mill. Think will just have to look pretty for now.

fabsquan
04-20-14, 03:15 AM
I have used so many tools in my mine and no eggs period! At least I've gotten a few from the pond ! I want the prizes so badly !!!

Me toooo.... I don't know what to do! And I'm out of tools :( I'm stumped! And no ones selling them neither!

☆* if anyone wants to add me my ID is fabsquan and I play farm story 2 and fashion story *☆

fabsquan
04-20-14, 03:19 AM
Just tried that, thx for suggestion, but still not there in feed mill. Think will just have to look pretty for now.

Try to buy it from the shop for now. Or install a new feed mill. The best thing to do would-be to email the storm8 people and tell them. They help a lot ;)

margawse
04-20-14, 03:29 AM
Try to buy it from the shop for now. Or install a new feed mill. The best thing to do would-be to email the storm8 people and tell them. They help a lot ;)

Aww thx will try emailing them

ciarjen
04-20-14, 03:31 AM
Me toooo.... I don't know what to do! And I'm out of tools :( I'm stumped! And no ones selling them neither!

☆* if anyone wants to add me my ID is fabsquan and I play farm story 2 and fashion story *☆

If you have money, then the quickest way to get mining tools is to make plane deliveries - lots of them.

minidemon88
04-20-14, 03:32 AM

Could it be that the new pets, corgi and kitty with bunny ears are glitch? Caused usually we don't get these pets without spending coins or gems. And they're rewarded by storing in your cellar, so the game may though it's a decoration instead. :p Hopefully a mod or staff can help you out.

orleansparish
04-20-14, 03:45 AM

What level are you? Can you purchase other animals, I mean have the option, even though you won't? Maybe if you can't buy more then you aren't at the level and perhaps that's why you can't prepare the food? If you see the other animals available then make sure you uninstall and delete as mini demon mentioned. If those two suggestions don't work, email teamlava and they can check things out for you.

orleansparish
04-20-14, 03:46 AM
Could it be that the new pets, corgi and kitty with bunny ears are glitch? Caused usually we don't get these pets without spending coins or gems. And they're rewarded by storing in your cellar, so the game may though it's a decoration instead. :p Hopefully a mod or staff can help you out.

I've fed my bunny dog twice and he's fine. In other news....I can't stop getting fences! I'd love to get some more paths. I want them all over my farm! Four isn't nearly enough.

ciarjen
04-20-14, 03:59 AM
I've fed my bunny dog twice and he's fine. In other news....I can't stop getting fences! I'd love to get some more paths. I want them all over my farm! Four isn't nearly enough.

I've got paths and I don't want any more :p

I NEED the cat ;)

ciarjen
04-20-14, 04:00 AM
I have also got a pot of paint from the mine, one from the pond and one from a mole in the last day :)

margawse
04-20-14, 05:18 AM
What level are you? Can you purchase other animals, I mean have the option, even though you won't? Maybe if you can't buy more then you aren't at the level and perhaps that's why you can't prepare the food? If you see the other animals available then make sure you uninstall and delete as mini demon mentioned. If those two suggestions don't work, email teamlava and they can check things out for you.

Yes I can buy other animals pets etc. Level 26. I think you're right about the decoration/storage. Gonna drop them an email n fingers crossed thx
Have done the reinstall witb no luck x

waldfeehome
04-20-14, 05:32 AM
Good luck for your request. Could you please keep us updated what they answer? I have the same problem with my kitty. :( At the moment I try to get food via newspaper but it seems that nobody is selling it.

nicxole
04-20-14, 05:50 AM
This may have been brought up but I don't feel like scrolling through all the old posts.... were doing the goals completely pointless? I opted to wait on them, but from my collections I've gotten baskets, paths, lamps, and that bunny cottage. I'm just waiting on that cute cat!

EmmaLedger95
04-20-14, 06:08 AM

My dog is broken too...I have food but he doesn't want it. The dog with the plus is lit up but only takes me to the market, other buttons are dimmed. I don't know what he wants.

ciarjen
04-20-14, 06:23 AM
This may have been brought up but I don't feel like scrolling through all the old posts.... were doing the goals completely pointless? I opted to wait on them, but from my collections I've gotten baskets, paths, lamps, and that bunny cottage. I'm just waiting on that cute cat!

The goals gave paths, bunny cottage and lamppost. Not completely useless in that the eggs needed for the goals were not the rarest ones to get. In terms of doing collections you are always going to be limited by your number of the rarest egg.

margawse
04-20-14, 06:38 AM
Good luck for your request. Could you please keep us updated what they answer? I have the same problem with my kitty. :( At the moment I try to get food via newspaper but it seems that nobody is selling it.

Email sent awaiting reply. Will keep u updated. Yeah I've not been able to get any either. So hes hiding at the back of the kennel with his back to me lol

pistachio99
04-20-14, 06:49 AM

If I recall the dog wasn't available until you got to a certain level. What level are you?

kooky panda
04-20-14, 06:55 AM
My dog is broken too...I have food but he doesn't want it. The dog with the plus is lit up but only takes me to the market, other buttons are dimmed. I don't know what he wants.
Try tapping in another area on your farm. If your dog is jumping up and down drag the bucket across him to collect. He will not take food until you collect from him.

EmmaLedger95
04-20-14, 07:33 AM
Try tapping in another area on your farm. If your dog is jumping up and down drag the bucket across him to collect. He will not take food until you collect from him.

Thank you Kooky Panda this worked!!

frogsr
04-20-14, 08:02 AM

I have turned in 10 collections and all I gotten is path's and gates. That's it. No animals at all.