PDA

View Full Version : Problems stocking the Side Shop

PookieBear50
04-06-14, 11:20 PM
This has only happened to me recently, within the past week or so.

1. Sometimes when I try to restock the Side Shop, the Barn menu opens up. I am able to tap on the different items and read the descriptions (tapping the "i"), but I am unable to get the item to stock. When this happens, I need to force-close the app and reopen it. Then I can restock the Side Shop.

2. The past two days, when I have tried to restock the Side Shop, the menu seems to get stuck. I can see the white frame for the menu along the edge of the screen, like it was scrolling in from the side, but then it stays there. I cannot tap anywhere on the screen to clear it. Again I have to force-close the app and reopen it.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or glitch, or there's something on my end that needs fixing, like available space, etc.

Thank you for any assistance.

PikaSquirrel
04-08-14, 05:13 PM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, this will not cause you to lose progress in the game. For the first issue, if you tap the "i" for more info, make sure to tap it again before trying to restock it. If you are doing this and still cannot get the item to stock, is it because it is unresponsive? Does the item show up on the left side to set the amount and price or it does not show up at all?

For the second issue, please take screenshots of this and send them to us. Thanks.

Blinkie13
04-11-14, 10:53 AM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, this will not cause you to lose progress in the game. For the first issue, if you tap the "i" for more info, make sure to tap it again before trying to restock it. If you are doing this and still cannot get the item to stock, is it because it is unresponsive? Does the item show up on the left side to set the amount and price or it does not show up at all?

For the second issue, please take screenshots of this and send them to us. Thanks.

I have the Same problem. I cannot sell and i restart many times but after some time it stops again. Greetings Thea

PikaSquirrel
04-11-14, 11:17 AM
Please give us more information. When you tap to stock an item, does it become unresponsive? Or are you experiencing the same second issue where the side shop gets stuck at the right side of the screen?

Graceland53
04-11-14, 11:32 AM
Please give us more information. When you tap to stock an item, does it become unresponsive? Or are you experiencing the same second issue where the side shop gets stuck at the right side of the screen?

I am having the same issue...when you tap a slot to fill in the newsstand you can see a sliver of the frame off to the right...game becomes unresponsive and needs to be shut down and reopened.

Another issue I have been having for a couple of weeks is what I call the "lake effect" all the grassy areas turn bright blue...looks like the farm is submerged in a lake...again the game is unresponsive and must be shut down and reopened again. Very frustrating :(

PookieBear50
04-11-14, 11:39 AM

On further investigation, the issues I am encountering are the same as those mentioned in the "New bug. Side Store" thread. But to respond to your queries...

- I was definitely tapping the item, not the "i". For whatever reason, it did not stock. The item did not show up on the left side at all.
- as soon as I figure out how to take a screenshot on my iPad Mini, I will attempt to do so.

Thank you for your assistance.

Blinkie13
04-11-14, 01:04 PM
When i tapvormig choosing my thing to sell in the right Side it stock in the left Side. The whole screen doesnot move. I can wait a time and if i can restart it is OK. But i can restart the app if i doesnot want to wait. Gretigst Thea

chuckyt888
04-12-14, 11:18 AM
This has only happened to me recently, within the past week or so.

1. Sometimes when I try to restock the Side Shop, the Barn menu opens up. I am able to tap on the different items and read the descriptions (tapping the "i"), but I am unable to get the item to stock. When this happens, I need to force-close the app and reopen it. Then I can restock the Side Shop.

2. The past two days, when I have tried to restock the Side Shop, the menu seems to get stuck. I can see the white frame for the menu along the edge of the screen, like it was scrolling in from the side, but then it stays there. I cannot tap anywhere on the screen to clear it. Again I have to force-close the app and reopen it.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or glitch, or there's something on my end that needs fixing, like available space, etc.

Thank you for any assistance.

I am having this same issue. When I access the store, sometimes its like the area that normally comes up showing your slots is offset way off to the right and you can see the white edge of the left side of that area on the right side of the screen. It's like it's positioning gets offset far to the right. It won't reposition to where it should be no matter how many times you reopen the store. You have to reboot the device you are on.

Also had another layout/UI issue with the orders building. This only happened once. I opened the orders building and the black background it has was gone. I could see my orders but the surrounding background was see-through... to the ground. I could see the grass, etc surrounding my order boxes.

Other than those two issues (the first of which is really really common and annoying due to the number of restarts of the device I have to go through) things look good with this build of the game.

I don't like the fact margins have been cut so much on selling items in the store, but I'm guessing that was a decision specifically made to keep people from making as much coin from arbitrage. I think that its garbage bur im guessing its not a bug/issue. I also don't like how misleading the hard boiled quest is with turning in eggs eliminating your day 1 egg collection.

ciarjen
04-12-14, 11:53 AM
I don't like the fact margins have been cut so much on selling items in the store, but I'm guessing that was a decision specifically made to keep people from making as much coin from arbitrage.

I can't see that any margins have been cut. All that has changed is that the market rate now reflects what items have actually been selling at. In other words TL has not changed the prices - the market price is driven by what people buy/sell at.

Just because the market price is now showing higher, people can sell lower. I am selling a number of my items below market rate.

chuckyt888
04-12-14, 12:09 PM
I can't see that any margins have been cut. All that has changed is that the market rate now reflects what items have actually been selling at. In other words TL has not changed the prices - the market price is driven by what people buy/sell at.

Just because the market price is now showing higher, people can sell lower. I am selling a number of my items below market rate.

The market price isn't dynamic. It was changed after the release of the last build of the game so it looks like it is set statically.

People CAN sell lower but in general they don't so the end result is cut margins. They put up their items and aren't concerned with adjusting price at all.

It would be nice if the user entered a price themselves without a suggested price but that's wishful thinking.

At the least, the current market prices that are suggested and the max price aren't in alignment. The end result is drastically cut margins. Market price was adjusted after the last build, but max price remained the same.

Pwindedd
04-12-14, 12:29 PM
I also don't like how misleading the hard boiled quest is with turning in eggs eliminating your day 1 egg collection.

Yes me too, are the eggs from day 1 still going to drop? , or is that it I've lost them now by turning them in and won't be able to collect all 12. Don't wanna waste my time on them if not.

chuckyt888
04-12-14, 01:05 PM
Yes me too, are the eggs from day 1 still going to drop? , or is that it I've lost them now by turning them in and won't be able to collect all 12. Don't wanna waste my time on them if not.

I was concerned they wouldn't drop after the first day but they are now continuing to drop for me today. When the day 2 egg became available, I was getting nothing but day 2 eggs but today in getting day 1 eggs again so I think we are OK.

Pwindedd
04-12-14, 02:09 PM
I was concerned they wouldn't drop after the first day but they are now continuing to drop for me today. When the day 2 egg became available, I was getting nothing but day 2 eggs but today in getting day 1 eggs again so I think we are OK.

Thanks, I just got two Day 1 eggs in a row there - so all good, I guess they just add to the possible eggs each day until all eggs are available.