PDA

View Full Version : I have mastered how to make a new restaurant !!

mzcodiee
04-06-14, 09:42 PM
hey guys! yes i have mastered how of making a new restaurant without making a new iTunes account which costs money! and starting over again..

it sounds abit stupid BUT you need to have restaurant story already installed on your iTunes!

1; you need to RESTART & ERASE your whole iPhone !
2; if you don't wanna loose everything on your iPhone then copy everything on to your computer write down your contacts or whatever..
3; okay with restarting your iPhone you have to make sure you set it up as NEW IPHONE don't restore it or anything.
4; and make sure you SKIP the step when your iPhone says to log into to your iTunes account!!
5; final step, plug your phone in to your laptop/computer, click your phone on iTunes, click APPS
and click install RESTAURANT STORY, when it installs on your phone click it and it will be a new restaurant story and all ya gotta do is make your new storm ID!!

YES it works I've done it a million times because I'm a gamer freak trying to master everything.. i haven't tried this on other STORM8 games because i don't play them but it COULD work.. if you would like me to try it for you I'm more than happy just write down the bottom for any questions please,

THANKS;
mzcodiee x

LalaSmooth
04-07-14, 02:05 PM
don't you need a new device to make a new restaurant?

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 02:09 PM
don't you need a new device to make a new restaurant?

No because she/he wiped the phone clean. It wouldn't recognise her old account which is now just floating around somewhere on TL's servers confused as to why it's there and where exactly it is...

ElaineCarrel
04-07-14, 04:00 PM
Won't u also lose ur BS game on ur iPhone? So ud better b prepared to say good bye to it also.
Does it also work w an iPad?

Another ?

If I did it to my iPhone would it b possible to transfer it to my iPad enabling me to b able to play new BS and RS while keeping my old RS and BS games? The transfer would follow the new steps for doing it. I'm kinda partial to my old games and I'd hate to lose them for good.

CruiserBobs
04-07-14, 05:00 PM
Won't u also lose ur BS game on ur iPhone? So ud better b prepared to say good bye to it also.

Another ?

If I did it to my iPhone would it b possible to transfer it to my iPad enabling me to b able to play new BS and RS while keeping my old RS and BS games? The transfer would follow the new steps for doing it. I'm kinda partial to my old games and I'd hate to lose them for good.

If you have the Storm ID and password, can't you just log into the account from another device? I have logged into my iphone's games using my itouch. I know it works for iOS, not sure about the others tho.

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 05:35 PM

Another ?

If you have the Storm ID and password, can't you just log into the account from another device? I have logged into my iphone's games using my itouch. I know it works for iOS, not sure about the others tho.

It appears that what the op does is to wipe her phone clean and then create a new storm8 id. So what happens is that she has multiple storm8ids. She would then be able to log into and out of her old accounts using her old storm8 id and password.

The game itself is never lost because it isn't stored on your device but rather on TL servers. Once you know the storm8ids and passwords you can log in and out of forty games if you want on one device or on several devices.

wladislaw34
04-07-14, 09:46 PM
:) Go to your phone marked, "play" with a new phone, install one TL game, set up password, delete game
open own phone log on to new TL account.

I have not tried, but will work if your phone marked have phones set up for demo as they have in here :)

And when you are there, why not make an extra LOL

ElaineCarrel
04-08-14, 05:24 PM
It appears that what the op does is to wipe her phone clean and then create a new storm8 id. So what happens is that she has multiple storm8ids. She would then be able to log into and out of her old accounts using her old storm8 id and password.

The game itself is never lost because it isn't stored on your device but rather on TL servers. Once you know the storm8ids and passwords you can log in and out of forty games if you want on one device or on several devices.

I 4got that ur game is never truly lost thx 2 TL's servers.
So if I understand u correctly, what I can do, if I truly want 2, is wipe my phone clean, set up a new stormid and create a new bakery and restaurant from scratch then I can continue 2 play this game and my new game just by logging in and out w my Ids.. Am I understanding u correctly? That could get really confusing!

bobbyrae
04-08-14, 06:42 PM
I 4got that ur game is never truly lost thx 2 TL's servers.
So if I understand u correctly, what I can do, if I truly want 2, is wipe my phone clean, set up a new stormid and create a new bakery and restaurant from scratch then I can continue 2 play this game and my new game just by logging in and out w my Ids.. Am I understanding u correctly? That could get really confusing!
Why would it be confusing? That's what a lot of players do now when they have feeder accounts that they had set up on different devices. If you want to play them on one device you just log in & out with the different storm 8 ids.

ElaineCarrel
04-08-14, 06:49 PM
Why would it be confusing? That's what a lot of players do now when they have feeder accounts that they had set up on different devices. If you want to play them on one device you just log in & out with the different storm 8 ids.
Now that I've thought it thru ur right. Saying that it would b "confusing" was my initial reaction. I'll have to give it some thought since it'd b fun 2 start from scratch knowing all the ins and outs now.

bobbyrae
04-08-14, 06:50 PM
Before TL implemented the log in feature there used to be a problem when players' devices had to be restored for whatever reason. When they downloaded the games they never got their bakeries or restaurants automatically. Instead they would have a completely new place. There were so many panicked posts about this that I guess TL thought it best to try to make it easier for people to get access to their games without help from Support. Back then i think the only way to get your game back was to have Support restore it on your device. And we all know how efficient TL can be.