PDA

View Full Version : My island got bugs Help please

mrscharlenedraper
04-06-14, 07:08 PM
Hi I hope im posting in the right place, iv been playing Dragon Story for two days now and so far it very interesting with a lot of nice people but I have a problem that I think I need to get the advise of a dragon story maker/ creator? My fire dragons island is ready to be collected every 13 seconds although I collect the money use it and when I log out and back in its like it never happened the game goes bk at first I though people were just really liking my fire dragon but I'm thinking it's more of a bug considering my game is reversing itself also I collect my sparkles but people are saying it's still full? I need a little help please x

awsumum
04-07-14, 01:32 AM
Try collecting your money, then visit a neighbour. The game probably needs to reset. Are you playing on iOS or android?

mrscharlenedraper
04-07-14, 03:28 AM
I'm playing on iOS Hun and its started to say processing then goes backwards x

Sparkly888
04-07-14, 03:32 AM
I had that on my iPod once. Try moving your Fire habitat to another location.
Also it's helpful to force close your game every time.

mrscharlenedraper
04-07-14, 03:36 AM
Ok thank you I will give that a try x

FrozenTurtle
04-08-14, 01:00 PM
This might also happen if you are visited while you are viewing your Island. You might be trying to collect your bonus more than once. Try visiting your neighbors between collections.

the8storms
04-08-14, 07:29 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Don't worry about losing data-your info is saved on TL servers.