PDA

View Full Version : max ovens

zeldashepard
04-06-14, 01:43 PM
I know the max amount of ovens we can have w/o buying slots with gems is 18. I wish we could extend that to 20, so we could at least have something to look forward to past level 70-something.

Anyway, one of my neighbors has... wait for it...

75 ovens.

SEVENTY FIVE.

O___O

ElaineCarrel
04-06-14, 05:36 PM
There isn't a max number of appliances. U just have 2 remember that every additional 1 over the allowed 18 will cost u 49 gems plus the cost of the actual appliance. I've got 22 and I feel like I go broke every time I start a ck, especially if I'm doing a RVC or EGT. It gets 2 b expensive.

sweetsuccess007
04-08-14, 05:11 AM
I have 28 ovens and am REALLY glad that I purchased them. If I cook only RVC I manage to make a lot of money and buy cool stuff with coins and lots of it. I also have no trouble doing the goals by not going broke (once I was broke in the beginning of a goal and so regretted it). This has also allowed me to earn lots of XPs and advance in my levels really fast. Highly recommended :)

bobbyrae
04-08-14, 05:16 AM
There isn't a max number of appliances. U just have 2 remember that every additional 1 over the allowed 18 will cost u 49 gems plus the cost of the actual appliance. I've got 22 and I feel like I go broke every time I start a ck, especially if I'm doing a RVC or EGT. It gets 2 b expensive.

That shouldn't be the case. You should be earning quite a bit of money from the earl grey tea and red velvet cakes if you are baking on that many ovens.