PDA

View Full Version : 36 Salmon /Tuna for Train Order???

ciarjen
04-06-14, 02:17 AM
It takes two anchovies to craft a spicy bait which takes 2 hours, then there is a chance you can catch a salmon from a hotspot, although it is not guaranteed. So considering salmon are so difficult to get, why would a train delivery need 36 of them. How does one get 36 salmon in one and a half days :confused::confused:

Team Lava - Please note that there is no XP being offered for these 36 salmon. It is the same problem I posted over here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?67078-Why-does-the-wax-in-train-order-not-having-XP-s&p=880284&viewfull=1#post880284)on the wax order.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/stormyday2/SalmonnoXP_zps942853d2.jpg

klengenhues
04-06-14, 06:13 AM
what ? Are they n...? not to mention that you have first to catch the anchovies with a regular bait wich takes another 1h30 before you can do a spicy bait. TL stuff has to go back again to school to learn some math.....

Clark_Wayne
04-06-14, 06:50 AM
Sometimes i wonder how they find such silly train delivery !
I had almost same problem with one of my train : it asked 10 honey and 8 oranges jelly, few days ago
Knowing that 3 honey are needed to make 1 orange jelly, that means 34 honey
The bees make 1 honey every 3h, that is more than 100h to get all these honey !
And i was supposed to do it within 36h !
Hopefully i had some honey and orange jelly stored
But imagine someone who have not them ! ...

It takes two anchovies to craft a spicy bait which takes 2 hours, then there is a chance you can catch a salmon from a hotspot, although it is not guaranteed. So considering salmon are so difficult to get, why would a train delivery need 36 of them. How does one get 36 salmon in one and a half days :confused::confused:

Team Lava - Please note that there is no XP being offered for these 36 salmon. It is the same problem I posted over here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?67078-Why-does-the-wax-in-train-order-not-having-XP-s&p=880284&viewfull=1#post880284)on the wax order.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/stormyday2/SalmonnoXP_zps942853d2.jpg

cosmolife
04-06-14, 08:00 AM
Teamlava, I'm loving the water garden and sushi shop. Thnx for a great update!

I have just one complaint. Tuna and salmon can only be caught with spicy baits, making both fish as rare as the bass fish. So why do train orders ask us for 36 tuna/salmon? We only get asked for 7 bass. That's more reasonable and achievable within the 36 hours timeframe.

But 36 tuna??!! I have to catch them all in 36 hours!! That means one tuna per hour!! Please do the math and you'd see that that would be impossible, what with the spicy baits taking 2 hours to make. I would need at least 72 hours to catch 36 tuna!

Can you please fix this?

Also, as you can see from the pic, there's no xp for these 36 tuna.
http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12946&d=1396796396

cosmolife
04-06-14, 08:02 AM
Gosh. Can anybody please tell me how to post a full photo here? I don't like how small the thumbnail pic is. Makes me squint my eyes. Not really nice. Heehee... Thanks!

cosmolife
04-06-14, 08:22 AM

Please fix the train requirements for 36 tuna. This number is impossible to achieve within 36 hours timeframe.

We only get asked for 7 bass fish. Please make tuna and salmon the same?

I'm also not getting xp for 36 tuna in today's train order. Looks like you need to tune up your programming a bit more, Teamlava.

cityfan
04-06-14, 08:48 AM
I was just coming on to write about this myself.....

Clark_Wayne
04-06-14, 09:03 AM
I got 36 salmons too !

ciarjen
04-06-14, 09:09 AM
You need to put your picture on an image hosting website like photobucket. You can then link directly to the url of the photo.

ciarjen
04-06-14, 09:11 AM
I think I may load the salmon using gems.:p

cosmolife
04-06-14, 09:43 AM
Thanks ciarjen. I tried it but got error message that file is too large. Idk how to reduce file size. I mean, I'm on iPhone and took a screenshot of the train order and then posted that pic on photobucket. How big can the pic be? How do you change its size without using laptop?

kooky panda
04-06-14, 10:00 AM
OMG! 36?? I agree that is a lot for the timeframe we have. I will see if maybe this can be changed.
I will also report the 0 Xps shown.

klengenhues
04-06-14, 01:49 PM
I've just disgarded a train. There were 27 woods required without XP's. Don't know how to take a picture.

Mylly2
04-06-14, 03:36 PM
I used to really enjoy FS2, but I became really frustrated with the out of proportion/ ratio for orders, requirements, drop rates etc.
I don't think enjoyable gameplay is high on TL's list when it comes to updates.

Jnny2good
04-07-14, 08:52 AM
I got 36 tuna with zero experience points as well. I thought it was a late April fools joke.

Clark_Wayne
04-07-14, 09:28 AM
I sent e-mail to support when i got the 36 salmons.
Don't know if they will do something for this before train departed
Just got ticket 1303353

Jnny2good
04-07-14, 10:40 PM
Any news on this? My train is a few hours from departure.

ciarjen
04-08-14, 12:57 AM
My train has gone now.

ciarjen
04-08-14, 01:01 AM
Thanks ciarjen. I tried it but got error message that file is too large. Idk how to reduce file size. I mean, I'm on iPhone and took a screenshot of the train order and then posted that pic on photobucket. How big can the pic be? How do you change its size without using laptop?

I got that error message the other day but when I tried a day later it worked. I don't know why. It shouldn't matter how big the image is because it is not being uploaded on this server, it is only being linked to.

Try doing it without using the image icon and just pasting the image url in your post and then wrapping these tags (in bold) around it url of image

cosmolife
04-08-14, 07:19 AM
Come on Teamlava! Please fix this 36 tuna ridiculousness. Even the most common fish, the anchovy, we only need to catch 8 for train orders. Why in the world do you ask us for 36 tuna??!! Tuna is MUCH HARDER to catch than anchovy! Please fix this nightmare. Thank you.

This is the second train I got requesting 36 tuna and 0 xp.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/Cosmo_LifeGames/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa7191647.jpg (http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/Cosmo_LifeGames/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa7191647.jpg.html)

cosmolife
04-08-14, 07:22 AM
Thanks for your help ciarjen :)

As you can see in my post above, I did it! I got the pic to show up! Yay! :)

PikaSquirrel
04-08-14, 06:29 PM
Looking into this now, thanks!

cosmolife
04-08-14, 08:09 PM
Looking into this now, thanks!

Thank you so much for doing this! :)

Just to let you know, I just got yet another train asking for 36 salmons and 0 xp. This is the third train in a row that I had to discard due to the impossibility of the 36 tuna/salmon situation.

It took me almost one week, since day 1 of this water garden update....one week of constant making spicy baits....and I managed to catch only 29 salmons in one week. How do you figure we could catch 36 salmons in 36 hours??!!

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/Cosmo_LifeGames/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps65e86ac2.jpg (http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/Cosmo_LifeGames/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps65e86ac2.jpg.html)

secrettreasures
04-09-14, 09:21 AM
Been using every bait since update and not one salmon or tuna , been buying them and after the expansion price and sushi machine , I'm almost broke, I think you forgot to add them to my pond...but yet my 2 train orders a day want sushi..can't make without these fish..,,grr!
High level player

cosmolife
04-09-14, 10:04 AM
Been using every bait since update and not one salmon or tuna

"Every bait" won't catch salmon or tuna. These pesky little fish can only be caught with the spicy baits. And I think they've done something with the hotspots. I've been getting only catfish and bass. Grrrr.....

ciarjen
04-09-14, 11:36 AM
"Every bait" won't catch salmon or tuna. These pesky little fish can only be caught with the spicy baits. And I think they've done something with the hotspots. I've been getting only catfish and bass. Grrrr.....

I think so too. I have been getting catfish and bass too.

I can sell spicy bait for 199 in the shop, I am wondering why I am using it to catch a catfish which I could only sell for 94 coins?

I've caught no salmon or tuna for two days now, I'm coin poor after expanding to the water garden but considering whether it will be worth getting the sushi shop considering how rare these fish have become.

olderthandirt
04-09-14, 11:48 AM
Please let me know if you receive an answer to the 35 tuna problem. It is quite frustrating. I also sent an Email and will let Y'all know the answer I receive.

Clark_Wayne
04-10-14, 05:59 PM
After 36 salmons, now i got 36 tuna ! :mad:
I really regret making update !

This is really annoying ! When TL is going to fix this bug ?
Now Farm Story is no more fun to play !
If i got one more 36 salmons/tuna, i stop playing FS 2!

PS : Sent e-mail and got ticket 1308001

cosmolife
04-10-14, 06:53 PM
Clark Wayne, in your pic it's interesting to see that right below the 36 tuna, you have 8 anchovy. I mean, anchovy is the easiest of fish to catch. You don't have to do anything special and still catch anchovy. It's so common like milk and eggs. And we only need 8 anchovies!

Tuna and salmon are much more difficult to catch, requiring spicy baits and hotspots, but TL want us to catch 36 tuna/salmon in 36 hours??!! Doesn't make any sense! It took me one week to catch 29 salmons. How in the world do they expect me to catch 36 salmons in 36 hours?????!!!!

JzKalika
04-10-14, 07:21 PM
This should be fixed in the next couple of days - the train will ask for a more reasonable amount of tunas & salmons.

ciarjen
04-11-14, 12:17 AM
This should be fixed in the next couple of days - the train will ask for a more reasonable amount of tunas & salmons.

Thanks

TinksThots
04-11-14, 12:33 AM
I fill those trains to the 2-gem mark (6 out of ten items), then just ignore them til they leave on their own so I at least get something. Gives me time to relax between them. I hate pressure. :-/

Clark_Wayne
04-11-14, 07:45 AM
But meanwhile we can not fill the train !
I used to fill my train in 12h or one day if it is harder, but now i have to wait 36h + 12h before next train.
And instead of 5 gems, i only got 2.
The gems allow to buy the pets or missing paints
Now i have to wait longer ! Really annoying !

olderthandirt
04-12-14, 08:34 PM
Received 2 e-mails from Farm Story support, both acknowledging my concern about the trains asking for 35 tuna. No real answer yet, but it is being "looked into". So I'm just checking the requirements for each item on each train and deleting those trains that have an impossible order.

judyvines
04-14-14, 09:10 PM
The first post about this problem was on April 6th. It is now April 15th and still no resolution. I sent an email this morning reporting the problem, and the response was that they had an increase in ticket activity, but would try and get me an answer. This is really putting a crimp in my playing style.

Jnny2good
04-17-14, 05:47 PM
I had another train that left yesterday with 36 Salmon. Today's train had 5 Tuna. No problem except it is asking for 5 trains. Oh well.

Clark_Wayne
04-20-14, 06:00 AM
One of the items of my last train delivery list is 6 salmon nigiri
Each salmon nigiri need 6h to make
But it supposed you already got 2 Steam Rice and 1 wasabi ready
If not you have to add 4h45 (Steam Rice 1h30 and wasabi 1h45) which means you need 10h45 to make 1 salmon nigiri
So 6 salmon nigiri need more than 64h and i'm supposed to do it in 36 ?
Silly !

kooky panda
04-23-14, 04:08 PM
This should be fixed now. If you get a train asking for the high number of salmon or tuna, please post .

Thanks!