PDA

View Full Version : Jobs not giving right amount

jaxkitty
04-05-14, 10:47 PM
I see the problem was mentioned last October but the glitch is still there.

This is the second or third time Ive encountered the issue where the payout didn't match the job I selected. Before turning in for the night, I usually choose the third job option, the one for 8 hours. Tonight, when I checked the game before the eight hours were up, I received $300, as if I had picked the shortest job.

I've tried logging out and logging back in; I had to do that twice for it to finally show the right job I selected, though. But that still meant I have to start an eight hour long job all over again.

jaxkitty
04-07-14, 09:42 AM
It did it again yesterday. I selected the longest job before going to bed and when I got up the game only gave me $300! You guys need to fix this!!

kooky panda
04-07-14, 10:29 AM
Can you post some screenshots?

Right Before you quit for the night take a screenshot of your total coins and a screenshot after you select your job.
When you open your game in morning, take a screen shots of any pops, then take a screen shot of your total coins.

Also please advise the version number of the game you are playing.
(under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen)

jaxkitty
04-07-14, 09:39 PM
Can you post some screenshots?

Right Before you quit for the night take a screenshot of your total coins and a screenshot after you select your job.
When you open your game in morning, take a screen shots of any pops, then take a screen shot of your total coins.

Also please advise the version number of the game you are playing.
(under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen)

I put the screencaps on flickr. I numbered the images in order from 1 to 7, and added descriptions to clarify what's happening in each capture.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122655568@N03/sets/72157643622157924/

kooky panda
04-08-14, 05:25 AM
Thank-you for the screenshots. I will report this over.

FrozenTurtle
04-09-14, 04:13 PM
I think you may have actually experienced a sync error after starting the 8 hour task. Your sync error brought you back to before you collected your 300 coin task. Try visiting a neighbor before you begin any tasks and see if this fixes the issue.