PDA

View Full Version : Rearranging gift order (i.e. Dragon Scale)

LavaRain8
04-05-14, 07:39 PM
Not sure how or why Dragon Scale ended up on the front page of gifts in the first place, but would it be possible to trade it out with Hot Chocolate in the position that it appears in? It makes no sense that a food item is randomly mixed in with parts and a (very) useless part is mixed in with the food. People probably gift it so often because they think it's important, it's easy access and that people may actually need these...but we don't. Pretty please TL? :(

bobbyrae
04-06-14, 07:05 AM
Why would you want hot chocolate to replace it? I would prefer cappuccino to be in the first slot followed by basic parts and then the other food and other parts, really. That way someone would really have to go out of their way to send useless parts and low profit food.

Sadly, even then some players would still find and gift those scales. -.-

LavaRain8
04-06-14, 09:32 AM
I just say Hot Chocolate since it would just be an even swap, so hopefully it would be easier. But yeah, if it's easy to do anyways, may as well put the best one first, like in RS with Stew. But in RS, I still got way more French Toast than Stew even though Stew was first, so I don't think that would matter when it comes to food items really. They just see the high plate count of French Toast and Brownies and fall in love. :/

ElaineCarrel
04-06-14, 05:50 PM
Why would you want hot chocolate to replace it? I would prefer cappuccino to be in the first slot followed by basic parts and then the other food and other parts, really. That way someone would really have to go out of their way to send useless parts and low profit food.

Sadly, even then some players would still find and gift those scales. -.-

O yes bobbyrae, I so agree u and if they could hide the brownies back in the very back it'd make me very, very happy.
I might b jinxing myself, but as of 2day I've never been gifted a dragon scale in the 1 1/2 yrs I've been playing.

zeldashepard
04-07-14, 02:10 PM
I might b jinxing myself, but as of 2day I've never been gifted a dragon scale in the 1 1/2 yrs I've been playing.

O_O really??? I get at least two dragon scales every single day lol. Well, they're gifted to me, but I never accept.

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 02:25 PM
O yes bobbyrae, I so agree u and if they could hide the brownies back in the very back it'd make me very, very happy.

Count yourself fortunate. Someone sent me a rose the other day (is that rs? I can't remember) and proudly posted on my wall that she sent me a beautiful rose! I didn't have the heart to delete her. She is a very new player and was so happy to have brightened my day by sending that rose.

A rose or a tulip (I get some of those too) I can understand. But a scale or a tooth. What on earth am I to do with that? And what just gets me is when I'm in a rush and I hit accept by accident. NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!! hahahaha. :D I have accepted so many dragon scales that way. I probably have enough now to build a couple dragons.

ElaineCarrel
04-07-14, 04:44 PM
I wasn't paying attention and accepted brownies. I wasn't paying attention when I was accepting gifts this morning and my initial reaction was O s$$$. I didn't c what I'd done until I was doing my mass gifting.i always go back up to the top of my gifters list and gift everybody whatever I'd been gifted and that was when I discovered to my horror what I'd done.it was the 3rd gift I'd accepted. I was so tempted to gift it to everybody but I would never do that in the middle of a challenge.
So yes TL, plz prioritize the gifts order.

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 05:46 PM
I wasn't paying attention and accepted brownies. I wasn't paying attention when I was accepting gifts this morning and my initial reaction was O s$$$. I didn't c what I'd done until I was doing my mass gifting.i always go back up to the top of my gifters list and gift everybody whatever I'd been gifted and that was when I discovered to my horror what I'd done.it was the 3rd gift I'd accepted. I was so tempted to gift it to everybody but I would never do that in the middle of a challenge.
So yes TL, plz prioritize the gifts order.

So if you were not in the middle of a challenge you would have sent out brownies to everyone? O.o