PDA

View Full Version : Bugging me out!

briffles
04-05-14, 03:01 PM
So I just got done attacking another kingdom, I won over 90%. 0 crowns, nearly 1,000,000 gold, over 1,000,000 gem stone. I return to my home screen, check on my troops, then the game resets. It took 40 crowns from me, took all the gold and gems, but gave me my troops and portal back. I would much rather get my crowns back, not very fair at all!

briffles
04-07-14, 12:44 PM
So I just got done attacking another kingdom, I won over 90%. 0 crowns, nearly 1,000,000 gold, over 1,000,000 gem stone. I return to my home screen, check on my troops, then the game resets. It took 40 crowns from me, took all the gold and gems, but gave me my troops and portal back. I would much rather get my crowns back, not very fair at all!

So I just attacked, started with 1823 crowns. Finished the attack and won 8 crowns and a million plus gems and gold. When I get back to my home screen somehow I dropped to 1796 crowns, I should be at 1831. This is getting old, I spend money to get ahead, every time there is a glitch of some sort. What is going on, some response would be appreciated. Been days now still no response?

FrozenTurtle
04-08-14, 11:00 AM
If you exit the game or otherwise get disconnected at any time during a battle, it will be counted as a loss and you will lose the crowns. To prevent this from happening, be sure you are on a stable internet connection.

deathmage
04-15-14, 09:34 AM
If you exit the game or otherwise get disconnected at any time during a battle, it will be counted as a loss and you will lose the crowns. To prevent this from happening, be sure you are on a stable internet connection.

No offense FrozenTurtle, but this isn't an internet connection issue. This is a FireMocha server issue. This happens to me at least once a day, usually more. I have been emailing back and forth with support for almost 2 weeks, always waiting for at least a few days between responses, and getting absolutely nowhere with them. I have lost probably on the order of 1000 crowns over the last month or two because some glitch in the game kicks me out of it.

I have no issues playing any other FireMocha/Storm8 games anywhere in my house, just Kingdom Clash. This thread, and the multitude of others with similar issues on this forum, prove that it is more than just an "internet connection" stability issue.

FrozenTurtle
04-15-14, 10:24 AM
No offense FrozenTurtle, but this isn't an internet connection issue. This is a FireMocha server issue. This happens to me at least once a day, usually more. I have been emailing back and forth with support for almost 2 weeks, always waiting for at least a few days between responses, and getting absolutely nowhere with them. I have lost probably on the order of 1000 crowns over the last month or two because some glitch in the game kicks me out of it.

I have no issues playing any other FireMocha/Storm8 games anywhere in my house, just Kingdom Clash. This thread, and the multitude of others with similar issues on this forum, prove that it is more than just an "internet connection" stability issue.

The above quoted posted was most likely a connection issue if the game reset. You can also lose crowns if you leave the game or experience a crash during a battle. You will need to contact support@firemocha.com if you need any help with that.

catcrack
04-15-14, 09:07 PM
The above quoted posted was most likely a connection issue if the game reset. You can also lose crowns if you leave the game or experience a crash during a battle. You will need to contact support@firemocha.com if you need any help with that.
Maybe I'm reading the OP incorrectly but this issue happened AFTER a battle's spoils were awarded, not anytime during a battle.

FrozenTurtle
04-16-14, 01:08 PM
Maybe I'm reading the OP incorrectly but this issue happened AFTER a battle's spoils were awarded, not anytime during a battle.

That's why it was most likely a connection issue. The battle was fought on his game, but the connection was lost at some point during the battle. When the game finally synced up, the battle didn't take place as he had seen it and it was counted as a loss.