PDA

View Full Version : pink cow

doran89
04-05-14, 07:54 AM
Hi everybody

I remember i played castle story on my iphone 4s and got quite far... had many great animals etc like a PINK COW.

I remember the pink cow gave great things all the time and i miss the pink cow. Now on my new iphone 5s i had to start all over.. which i dont mind i like the quests but i dont have the pink cow anymore? Does anybody remember what the quest was to get it?

Ivy just mentioned chocolate is better than a pink cow... after i got the quest to unlock chocolate (harvest 50 coco plants)

Thanks for your help in advanced!

eepopp
04-05-14, 08:33 AM
Hi everybody

I remember i played castle story on my iphone 4s and got quite far... had many great animals etc like a PINK COW.

I remember the pink cow gave great things all the time and i miss the pink cow. Now on my new iphone 5s i had to start all over.. which i dont mind i like the quests but i dont have the pink cow anymore? Does anybody remember what the quest was to get it?

Ivy just mentioned chocolate is better than a pink cow... after i got the quest to unlock chocolate (harvest 50 coco plants)

Thanks for your help in advanced!

Pink Cows came from the Castle Story: Valentine Edition, that was available for only a short time through the Apple Store. If your account had purchased the Love Shack, then Pink Cows were available for Gem purchase. Also, if you had the Love Shack, then you could still make Valentine Feasts to go on the Valentine Adventures in the Castle that occasionally drop Pink Cows.

You can transfer your old game to your new device, so your Pink Cow may not be totally lost. See this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!).

doran89
04-05-14, 09:12 AM
Thanks!

I know those have pink cows but there was a normal quest where ivy is stared down by a cow and eventually we unlock some pink or red cow? A special cow we get from a quest? I remember this... or am i totally wrong?

jptheripper
04-05-14, 09:25 AM
purple cow

doran89
04-05-14, 09:30 AM
ok thanks! Is it the quest chain from magic garden?

ciarjen
04-05-14, 09:40 AM
ok thanks! Is it the quest chain from magic garden?

It is part of a quest - you will make it.