PDA

View Full Version : My farm is lost after I updated my iPad to ios7

chanbeatrix
04-05-14, 05:45 AM
Hello!

I updated my iPad to iOS 7 last night, and my farm in farm story 2 lost and became level 1.

My old ID was siuman79 and I set up a new id - chanbeatrix and tried to add siuman79 as neighbor, so I could take a picture of my original farm which was at level 43.

The same thing happened to my restaurant story and bakery story.

Can anyone help me out? I have sent a request on storm 8 support page, and no one answered me.

Many thanks.

ciarjen
04-05-14, 05:58 AM
Force close your apps. If you have restaurant story, click on the icon in the top right hand corner which has a drop down box with all the different games, there should be a log in or account settings button right at the top. Use it to make sure you are logged in under your siuman79 ID.

Then go back to Farm Story and check your game.

chanbeatrix
04-05-14, 05:59 AM
I tried, but then I found out I don't have the password for siuman79.

ciarjen
04-05-14, 06:15 AM

If you have never set a password, I don't think you can use that log in feature. You could try logging in to this forum under siuman79 and using the lost password option - but I don't know if that will work or make things worse.

Other than that you will have to wait for support to get back to you. It may be next week now. Don't worry you will not have lost your progress - it is all saved on their servers.

kooky panda
04-05-14, 01:28 PM

Since you do not have a password for this Storm ID, you will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your request.

chanbeatrix
04-05-14, 11:28 PM
Since you do not have a password for this Storm ID, you will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your request.

Thanks. How long does it take?

kooky panda
04-06-14, 09:53 AM
Thanks. How long does it take?
It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your email. Weekends have limited staff.