PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bonus?

zeldashepard
04-04-14, 10:52 PM
What is this about daily bonuses I'm reading? Are there daily login bonuses?

I get them in Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story (stopped playing those though) but I have never gotten one in BS, RS, or Fashion Story.

I'm on Android, BTW. Is the daily bonus an iOS thing?

bobbyrae
04-04-14, 11:43 PM
Everyone apparently gets daily bonus on first log in after reset. Android used to receive a paltry sum while ios received a huge daily bonus. This was corrected but in the process the daily bonus pop up was removed for android players. Ios players still receive the pop up showing the amount received each day for daily bonus. Both sets of players now receive a seemingly random amount for the daily bonus.

zeldashepard
04-05-14, 02:16 AM
Ohh I see. My game is always running on my tablet (I have issues) so I guess I never really noticed it.

I just closed the game and re-opened it right away and my coin total went up from _,746,000+ to _,811,000+ (I left out the first number in case posting coin amounts is a no-no.) It seems I got quite a hefty bonus lol.

luincristiel
04-05-14, 04:18 AM
Everyone apparently gets daily bonus on first log in after reset. Android used to receive a paltry sum while ios received a huge daily bonus. This was corrected but in the process the daily bonus pop up was removed for android players. Ios players still receive the pop up showing the amount received each day for daily bonus. Both sets of players now receive a seemingly random amount for the daily bonus.

And I thought all that increase was from food sales (I'm using android)

bobbyrae
04-05-14, 09:09 AM
The daily bonus goes up every day for a week (?) or 5 days(?). I can't remember and hope someone will correct me here. I don't think anyone has figured out how the bonus is awarded, if it is a percentage of something or just random.

minidemon88
04-05-14, 11:31 AM
The daily bonus goes up every day for a week (?) or 5 days(?). I can't remember and hope someone will correct me here. I don't think anyone has figured out how the bonus is awarded, if it is a percentage of something or just random.

Day 1 to day 4 only. I love it when it's day 4. $___$ As for how the daily bonus work, erm.... I really got no idea. I'm happy as long there is a daily bonus for me. XD

PoisonThorne
04-05-14, 12:23 PM
Sometimes mine doesnt show up unless I actually close the app and reopen it. Also it would seem it doesn't happen at the same time the gift/ask reset does? I usually gift and tip at reset, then the daily bonus pops up a couple hours later. This may just be because I am an addict and rarely close the dang games :p

zeldashepard
04-05-14, 10:09 PM
This may just be because I am an addict and rarely close the dang games :p

You just described me lol. I always have it running and I check in waaay too often.

PepperWoo
04-06-14, 12:07 AM
I don't know if it's Day 4 today, but I just got my highest daily bonus yet. XD I usually get 40-70k (am on Android so no popups) but today I got around 120k! :o I sometimes monitor my daily bonus checking a minute before and after the reset but I still have no idea how it is computed lol

filochick1982
04-06-14, 02:02 AM
The most I've receive is 150k coins. Usually it's average of 50k.

ElaineCarrel
04-06-14, 05:42 PM
On Sunday AM when I checked my bakery for the 1st time since reset my bonus was approx 175k .
I'm like flochick and avg between 50-75k per day w either Sunday or Monday being the highest.

sweetsuccess007
04-08-14, 03:29 AM
I have never received a bonus ever! Is there a pop-up which informs you the amount of the bonus, or you just work it out?

natalienat518
04-08-14, 04:05 AM
I have never received a bonus ever! Is there a pop-up which informs you the amount of the bonus, or you just work it out?

I think iOS players still have a pop-up informing them the amount of the bonus, but my Android tells me nothing and having me to work out that random addition of 25k to 150k coins every day -__-

bobbyrae
04-08-14, 04:44 AM
Everybody gets a daily bonus now. Android no longer receives the pop up telling them the amount while ios still has the daily pop up.

sweetsuccess007
04-08-14, 04:50 AM
Thank you, natalienat518 and bobbyrae. I am with Android and had absolutely no idea, haha! Great news for me then! ;)