PDA

View Full Version : Player with Level 100 can't access their games

ozoz12
04-04-14, 04:47 AM
TL

Please confirm your system currently have issue for all the Level 100 player to access their games? All my neighbour on 100 noone can access their game!

Are you upgrading your system to allow more Level from 99, there were numberous request to add more level but
you guys just ignore all of us. So what is the point to have the Level in the game and what's the point to have the XP or tips first???
I doubt there will be any reply like usual from TL team but i still hope someone will take the lead to answer all our request not!
Thanks

PikaSquirrel
04-08-14, 11:43 AM
The maximum level is 99. The experience points needed to reach the next level is set very high, but some players may reach this and this is why you may see level 100.

ozoz12
04-09-14, 06:08 AM
The maximum level is 99. The experience points needed to reach the next level is set very high, but some players may reach this and this is why you may see level 100.

Thanks but you haven't response my question that why all the Level 100 currently can't access their game?
They all my neighbor and I know none of them have hit 100M XP yet! Myself and a few neighbor were in L100 before but when TL last year or year before rest the level we got downgraded to 99!
And there are so many players asked the same question, if there is no incentive for player to achieve a new level so what
Is the point to have the XP there? Other than every now and then we say hi to neighbor and that's it. Because now even we discover why we need to tip each other? Because when you hit 99 you stand still! Honestly how hard to increase another 10 level from 99 to 110? Put say 10m gap for each level which at least there are a personal goal for us to play the game.
All this just a matter of programming right!

bobbyrae
04-09-14, 08:16 AM
Honestly how hard to increase another 10 level from 99 to 110? Why have a level at all? When you reach Level 110 then what? Won't you be back here asking for it to be increased to level 120?

Interesting that there was no comment on why the Level 100 games have been shut down. Hmmm...the silence will just add fuel to the fire of speculation.

PikaSquirrel
04-09-14, 06:05 PM
We're looking into this.

ozoz12
04-11-14, 01:29 AM
We're looking into this.

Congratulation! Instead of fixing the real issue you just increased the XP requirement from 100M to 1000M for Level 100!
So why bother to have the XP there? You might just remove it completely! What's the point to have the Level there as well?
I thought TL have hired a bunch of intelligent guys but it proofed I was wrong!

TinksThots
04-11-14, 02:17 AM
You know it took a lot of real money to get those games to level 100 in under a decade, and I can't think of any reason to do that other than the recognition. Why strip that away from what must be some of your top investors?

ozoz12
04-11-14, 02:40 AM
You know it took a lot of real money to get those games to level 100 in under a decade, and I can't think of any reason to do that other than the recognition. Why strip that away from what must be some of your top investors?

The point is everything have in place they have their own purpose!
It doesn't mean we invest a lot just for recognition, it is a personal goal and it is the basic principle for a GAME!

No offend, don't tell me when you play other game you are not trying to strike for every goal set in the game! What my message to TL is how many people have voice out there is no award for any new level achieved! I am sure there are hundred of players will support what I said. We continue to play is because we value the neighbor we have and we still hoping TL will make this game to be more fun!
Tell me, why you need to continue to cook any food now? If you don't care than why need to tip your neighbor? The coins that collected for What? There is no soul in this game anymore!
Yes myself and a few players could be the minority but the only reason keep us going is achieva the next level! Neve mind if you don't understand but sure we have the right to bring up our concern isn't it?

bobbyrae
04-11-14, 06:27 AM
The point is everything have in place they have their own purpose!
It doesn't mean we invest a lot just for recognition, it is a personal goal and it is the basic principle for a GAME!

No offend, don't tell me when you play other game you are not trying to strike for every goal set in the game! What my message to TL is how many people have voice out there is no award for any new level achieved! I am sure there are hundred of players will support what I said. We continue to play is because we value the neighbor we have and we still hoping TL will make this game to be more fun!
Tell me, why you need to continue to cook any food now? If you don't care than why need to tip your neighbor? The coins that collected for What? There is no soul in this game anymore!
Yes myself and a few players could be the minority but the only reason keep us going is achieva the next level! Neve mind if you don't understand but sure we have the right to bring up our concern isn't it?

She was supportimg what you said. Re read it and you'll see.

Tink I'm a bit disappointed that this was done, but it is entirely in keeping with TL's practices so...there you go. They did it once and now they have done it again. Perhaps they are of the belief that if the players spent that money to get there then maybe they will do it again. Terrible way to think but such it is. So Jenny, Camille and Bossie are now reverted to Level 99. And poor Luigi may never get back to his rightfully earned Level 100. :(

What amazes me is the speed and efficiency applied towards fixing non issues and yet my 10 gem bakery sign STILL remains unfixed after two years and I still get over 40 old goal pop ups whenever I try to play on my android. Fix that TL. Smh.

ozoz12
04-11-14, 07:52 AM

Tink I'm a bit disappointed that this was done, but it is entirely in keeping with TL's practices so...there you go. They did it once and now they have done it again. Perhaps they are of the belief that if the players spent that money to get there then maybe they will do it again. Terrible way to think but such it is. So Jenny, Camille and Bossie are now reverted to Level 99. And poor Luigi may never get back to his rightfully earned Level 100. :(

What amazes me is the speed and efficiency applied towards fixing non issues and yet my 10 gem bakery sign STILL remains unfixed after two years and I still get over 40 old goal pop ups whenever I try to play on my android. Fix that TL. Smh.

Yes I need to apologize to Tink, I think I just got too upset the way TL handle this game and misinterpreted what Tink said.
Myself, Patti n SirTomee worked to hard to achieved the Level 100 but just 1 or 2 weeks after TL reset the level. I upset TL to make up their own excuse they can't handle L100 which is completely untrue, I am in I,T industry so there is no way you can't handle it unless their programmers are really that useless! I sound harsh but the way they treat the players is not professional and ethical! They care their customer? The answer is No!
Anyway I do thanks them to give myself a good reason to stop playing! Hate to support a company have short Vision!

bobbyrae
04-11-14, 08:04 AM
Myself, Patti n SirTomee worked to hard to achieved the Level 100 but just 1 or 2 weeks after TL reset the level.

Oh dear. I didn't know that. I knew it was said that several other players had achieved level 100 and had been reverted to 99 but i only knew about Luigi personally. :(

the way they treat the players is not professional and ethical!
Well, i have never seen it claimed by TL that it is professional or ethical.

They care their customer? The answer is No!
Can't say I have ever seen TL set up a claim that it cares about its customers either.

For the two reasons stated above I have not spent any real money on these games and will continue to play them for free for as long as I can. :)

gloster173
04-11-14, 08:41 AM
It is in our human nature to continue to do things we enjoy the most. What TL is doing to this game defy any logic. Instead of rewarding many players' commitment in both time and money. They set punishment. It's like telling us they at the end they own this game and do as they please. Then one day, you TL will 'rule' this game with no committed players because you fail to understand the importance of the word 'Reputation'. For this and many other reasons, you will soon found if not already many of your long term players had left your game financially. As of myself, this certainly is the Last Straw!

gloster173
04-11-14, 09:15 AM
Come to think of it. It's the ultimate payback for not buying any more gems!

ozoz12
04-11-14, 05:09 PM
TL you might not care but I am sure you lost all our faith and we will no longer spend any $ to your game.
Think of the lost, Jenny/Camille along easily spend over $100,000 to you game! With all the power players we add up at least $500k but consider this revenue is now gone!
Now you force us to stop spending!
You put on sales for all the First prize that we spend multiply hundred dollar to draw each time. Do you think this is fair?
I felt yes good that other players have the opportunity to purchase them but it really should be the 2nd - 4th prize not 1st Prize. if there is a Worst company Award. You sure be the winner by Miles! If you don't really conduct a survey but I doubt you dare to do so!

minidemon88
04-12-14, 03:14 AM
I just realized they up the experience points from 100m to 1000m! So all those level 100 players got downgraded to level 99 again? That's a bad move.

They kept saying the maximum level is 99, but some power level players still managed to achieve level 100. So if their server can't cope with the level 100. Why don't they just put a "Max" level instead of the experience points. Trying to lure more players into upping their level and then downgrade them whenever they just feel like it. Tsk tsk tsk

sugarmilkppm
04-15-14, 12:41 PM
I'm assuming the level cap hasn't been increased because for whatever reason it's not a simple task for TL. But TL, don't you think taking the time to increase the level cap would be a worthwhile endeavor?