PDA

View Full Version : Blythewood Sapling and Fortune Teller - please help

DocEE
04-03-14, 10:10 PM
Could use some help figuring out where I am in the story...I'm almost done with level 43. I'm working on two parts of the story - Sabina's Play Debute (visit the theater 5 times) in the Greselda story and collecting the 5 catfish and 5 butterfish for the troll story. What I can't figure out is the Blythwood Sapling Story. I don't think it has come up for me yet but I don't know what I need to do to trigger it?

I also don't know where I am with the fortune teller. I saw a dialog from Ivy about something falling from a tree but nothing has happened that I recognize as part of that fortune and again I don't know what to do to verify where I am or what to do next?

Appreciate any suggestions.

claupu
04-03-14, 10:17 PM
As far as I know you have to finish the Greselda storyline to start the Blythewood one.

As for the fortunes: you should have a quest in your book. If there isn't one you completed the last one you had. Try collecting from the tent a few times. If there isn't a new one popping up maybe you have done all of them.

There will be 7 new fortunes in April. Yay!

Good luck with your quests!

shambalaya
04-04-14, 12:25 AM
If you're at the tree fortune, you have to chop down a couple of dead trees, which will drop fruit, until you get a dialogue with Ivy.

ciarjen
04-04-14, 01:13 AM
Could use some help figuring out where I am in the story...I'm almost done with level 43. I'm working on two parts of the story - Sabina's Play Debute (visit the theater 5 times) in the Greselda story and collecting the 5 catfish and 5 butterfish for the troll story. What I can't figure out is the Blythwood Sapling Story. I don't think it has come up for me yet but I don't know what I need to do to trigger it?

I also don't know where I am with the fortune teller. I saw a dialog from Ivy about something falling from a tree but nothing has happened that I recognize as part of that fortune and again I don't know what to do to verify where I am or what to do next?

Appreciate any suggestions.

You are on Glimmergate Part 2 http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59982

After that you will complete Glimmergate Part 3 and Lady Greselda http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916-Castle-Story-Versions-amp-Weekly-Updates-List

Then it will be the Blythewood Sapling - well I've just started that myself and that is the order I got it in.

DocEE
04-04-14, 11:37 AM
Thanks all. Now I understand about the Sapling. But I'm still not sure about the fortune. I've chopped a bunch of dead trees and just got wood. I'll chop some more just to be sure.

loui5e
04-04-14, 04:25 PM
Hey DOCee

This link should help you identify where you are on the fortune teller.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Update-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller&referrerid=126275

It does sound like you're at the 'dead tree' stage. Did the dead trees drop fruit for you? You need to collect from two trees (till they are fully chopped). If not, collect from fortune teller a few times (max 4 times usually!) to get next fortune. If this doesn't get you anywhere the only thing I can suggest is to start from the beginning of the fortunes on the link I attached above and click once on everything, you should then find where you are.

Oh, also TL have added the fortunes to our quest books, so if you don't have an open quest for the fortune teller then you should just have to keep collecting till you get one. I'm sure you know already, but if not, try force closing. I always try this if things go awry!

Good luck and hope this was helpful!!

PikaSquirrel
04-08-14, 11:23 AM
Looks like you've completed 15 fortunes so far. If you don't see a Goal for which Fortune at the moment, try collecting from the Fortune Teller a few times. There are now associated Goals with the fortune you are on so that you know what to work on to finish the current fortune and move onto the next one.