PDA

View Full Version : Mini tournament - vampire dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

aegontheconqueror
04-06-14, 12:20 AM
I was stuck on Big Bad for ALL of today, and I finally used ultimate on it with less than an hour to go. I sped up the arena a couple of times, and I got REALLY lucky and knocked the Headless and Dark Angel out with one try each, then I played it safe and used ultimate again on the Vampire.

So, I got myself a Vampire dragon with 30 minutes and 5 gold to spare.

rwena
04-06-14, 02:18 AM
I was stuck on Big Bad for ALL of today, and I finally used ultimate on it with less than an hour to go. I sped up the arena a couple of times, and I got REALLY lucky and knocked the Headless and Dark Angel out with one try each, then I played it safe and used ultimate again on the Vampire.

This is almost a direct reflection of my performance except I did manage to take Vampire down without Ultimate. I never want to see Big Bad or Skeleton again. 19 Fails for this tournament. But I did get there. Was very very close :-)

ellaslair
04-06-14, 02:40 AM
Congratulations to all the victors....Skeleton wore me out, took me just about all day to get past him. With 5 hours left, I used an ultimate on big bad, but then headless took out my parakeets and my champ, and with a long line at the spa...I decided it was time to go to bed!

ciarjen
04-06-14, 02:48 AM
Congratulations to all those who got it. It was a tough tournament - 2 days with 18 rounds which is impossible to do without gold if you are losing more then once or twice per round.

Time to heal those dragons. They may start all over again on Tuesday :)

klaxtor
04-06-14, 12:49 PM
Congrats!

I finished my first tournament ever but don't feel too happy using gold to speed up and to ultimate Vampire at the end. Parakeet( twice) and a bunch of others lost to him.

This is almost a direct reflection of my performance except I did manage to take Vampire down without Ultimate. I never want to see Big Bad or Skeleton again. 19 Fails for this tournament. But I did get there. Was very very close :-)

Congratulations to Freesiawoods, Dor7, Aegontheconqueror, & Rwena!!