PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: April Sneak Peak

Aggwynn
04-03-14, 11:49 AM
Hi All,

Can you believe summer is rolling in soon?! Here is a sneak peak into April!

1) Expansions!
-Scheduled for the first week of April is the release of 6 Expansions spots. Have fun remodeling your Kingdom!

2) Fortune Teller Update
-You asked for it and we delivered! Fortunes can be tracked through your Quest Book. We hope that helps!
-Sometime in April we're adding 7 new Fortunes. Stay on the lookout for that.

3) The Troll Tribe Story Arc
-Parts 3, 4 and 5 are scheduled to go out in April as well!
-Summary of each part:
Part 3: Kaz struggles to unite the humans and the Trolls. Kaz becomes known as "Kaz the Traitor" to his Tribe. The Kingdom welcomes a reluctant resident.
Part 4: The Swampy Pond loses its effect and the Dire Boars return with full force. The Trolls divide into 3 tribes, each with a different King. The Ruler prepares for 3 EPIC battles.
Part 5: A brand new Castle is built. A friend selects 5 of the best warriors and leaves the Kingdom. Will they return?

Other things:
-The previous months we had a long list of "other things". Since this month is so packed we just have one thing to say: May is going to be a wild ride.

Let's play GUESS WHO ;)

http://i.imgur.com/ht7EF0Y.jpg

That's it! If I keep talking I'll spill it all and Glimmergate will bop me on the head!

You have no idea how much we're hyperventilating in the office. We got into the groove of weekly updates in September 2013 and to get to this point in the story is MEGA mind-blowing. The plot is only going to get thicker from here and we hope you're enjoying it so far =)

Love,
Aggwynn and Glimmergate :cool::p

anotherfungame
04-03-14, 11:51 AM
Thank you for all that you do!

zoo123g
04-03-14, 11:51 AM
sounds great :)

kudukuda
04-03-14, 11:54 AM
It has to be belladonna!!! A mix of Ivy and Griselda. Ooooooo, can't wait!!,

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-03-14, 11:54 AM
Gonna bop you on the head?? ...like a little BUNNY foo foo??? .. Pretty please for Easter? *hop hop* lol

No, seriously, thanks for all the hard work and eager devotion! Looking forward to all the new stuff ahead! :)

Ps. LOVE the red head's dress! (What I can see of it) ...hope she has purple pumps to match lol

eepopp
04-03-14, 11:58 AM
Other things:
-The previous months we had a long list of "other things". Since this month is so packed we just have one thing to say: May is going to be a wild ride.

Let's play GUESS WHO ;)

May has Mother's Day..., so I'm going to take a stab that someone's Mommy is coming into town. The Ruler's Mommy? The Baron's Mommy?

Looking forward to the next couple of months!

Thanks Aggwyn and Glimmergate!

meme1098
04-03-14, 12:01 PM
Is part 3 still on the agenda for next week, Aggwynn? No mention of it.

Castloninian
04-03-14, 12:02 PM
WOW! Thanks so very much for all the thought you are putting into the game and storylines.

Melany77
04-03-14, 12:05 PM
Hi All,

Let's play GUESS WHO ;)

That's it! If I keep talking I'll spill it all and Glimmergate will bop me on the head!

You have no idea how much we're hyperventilating in the office. We got into the groove of weekly updates in September 2013 and to get to this point in the story is MEGA mind-blowing. The plot is only going to get thicker from here and we hope you're enjoying it so far =)

Love,

Bella Donna!

dolla525
04-03-14, 12:15 PM
This is awesome stuff and im very eager to see some battles in my kingdom!! Great updates TL.. Thanks again

m1stery
04-03-14, 12:22 PM
Bella Donna!

That was my guess too. First I thought it's new look for Ivy, but then.... Belladonna! ;D

ghjvcucjb
04-03-14, 12:39 PM
BELLADONNA! Red hair and spell book like Ivy.

AND...Mahalo nui loa TeamLava!

jserar
04-03-14, 12:56 PM
Hi All,

Let's play GUESS WHO ;)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ht7EF0Y.

Love,

I guess...BellaDonna - with the red hair and spell book but then who would we trade with? or Thurston's mom - red hair and Mother's Day and well he kind of reminds me of someone who has mommy issues and I think he maybe the one to leave in the troll saga as he well can't seem to get over his troll issues, maybe mommy is coming to fetch him back? or the person who cursed Sabrina - no reason for the guess other than the spell book as a hint? or maybe Agatha...if she were turned young since she and Thomas like old books and references, maybe she is there to tell the story to lead to the crown?

Aggwynn
04-03-14, 01:37 PM
Is part 3 still on the agenda for next week, Aggwynn? No mention of it.

Oops, added Part 3's summary =)

FlowerBurst
04-03-14, 01:48 PM
I agree that she could be related to Ivy--look at her beautiful hair color. The book that she is holding may be another clue...the picture/diagram is difficult to make out, but its shape resembles the structure that we cannot access yet at the bottom (southern portion) of our kingdoms.

rabsos
04-03-14, 01:49 PM
Oh wow you guys work really hard! I love it! Thank you so much for your hard work and for these awesome ideas! Looks like castle story and TL will be in business for a long time! I like the expansion for this week it's definitely enough for us to stay busy for a while! Thank you thank you!

maguar
04-03-14, 01:56 PM
I think kaz is the reluctant visitor (who wants to live among people who think you're a traitor). I wonder how cranky greselda will be if I place him next to her :p

I really hope it's kaz as I've wanted a permanent troll character ever since we saw the troll king.

jaybay1147
04-03-14, 02:04 PM
Sounds great!!!!

dragon2046
04-03-14, 02:10 PM
I think it'll be belladonna too. Fantastic ! Can't wait. Thanks TL

Queenzod
04-03-14, 02:36 PM
I think kaz is the reluctant visitor (who wants to live among people who think you're a traitor). I wonder how cranky greselda will be if I place him next to her :p

I really hope it's kaz as I've wanted a permanent troll character ever since we saw the troll king.

I adore Kaz! He is just so squee, I want to take him and hug him and pinch his little cheeks! I'm sure he's just a curmudgeon at heart, and we all know that curmudgeons are all soft and squishy on the inside.

I feel so sorry for him 'cos he's lost his horns (no doubt thru some nefarious action of MINE). I hope we can get those horns to grow back somehow and return him to his glorious, stinky splendor! However, the next part of the troll scenario looks really hard. The Return of the Dire Boars. Augh! How will we get thru this?

Thanks, TL, for all your hard work on this game. I know I'm a whinger, but it really is one of the very best games around.

Triple_K
04-03-14, 03:16 PM
Yep Bella Donna first came to mind also.
Things are getting pretty exciting :D

maguar
04-03-14, 03:28 PM
I adore Kaz! He is just so squee, I want to take him and hug him and pinch his little cheeks! I'm sure he's just a curmudgeon at heart, and we all know that curmudgeons are all soft and squishy on the inside.

I feel so sorry for him 'cos he's lost his horns (no doubt thru some nefarious action of MINE). I hope we can get those horns to grow back somehow and return him to his glorious, stinky splendor! However, the next part of the troll scenario looks really hard. The Return of the Dire Boars. Augh! How will we get thru this?

Thanks, TL, for all your hard work on this game. I know I'm a whinger, but it really is one of the very best games around.

I think he's like an onion and has layers. Give him a parfait and I'm sure he'll melt. Or is that just ogres?

The pic could be belladonna. The robes could look a bit witchy and the book could be a spell book. Another theory - there could be a streak of grey in the hair that we're not seeing. That combined with the book could mean Agnes. I hope it's Agnes so Thomas doesn't have to write her any more letters.

ghjvcucjb
04-03-14, 03:32 PM
I think he's like an onion and has layers. Give him a parfait and I'm sure he'll melt. Or is that just ogres?

The pic could be belladonna. The robes could look a bit witchy and the book could be a spell book. Another theory - there could be a streak of grey in the hair that we're not seeing. That combined with the book could mean Agnes. I hope it's Agnes so Thomas doesn't have to write her any more letters.

Ok, that's enough Donkey (not you :-) the character).

Wow, if that's Agnes, then she's pretty hot. No wonder Thomas is willing to tie up the exchange for days on end just for a couple of letters. He should think about skyping.

Gabi2111
04-03-14, 03:57 PM
Ohhh...2 new residents. How exiting. Kaz is so cute and can't wait to meet primadonna.

A new castle??? Now that sounds interesting. Same to the new fortunes. May be it's time for me to get that fortune teller ...lol

Gabi2111
04-03-14, 03:59 PM

Wow, if that's Agnes, then she's pretty hot. No wonder Thomas is willing to tie up the exchange for days on end just for a couple of letters. He should think about skyping.

That's so true. It might be Agnes instead of Primadonna. So curious now who it might be

Queenzod
04-03-14, 04:11 PM

Yeah, I always thought of Agnes as a gray-haired little old lady. If this is Agnes, she looks pretty, uh, *firm.*. :)

mafruha
04-03-14, 04:23 PM

I agree with it too. I have goosebumps after reading the sneak peak..

parlski
04-03-14, 05:34 PM
I love this game. :D

ghjvcucjb
04-03-14, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I always thought of Agnes as a gray-haired little old lady. If this is Agnes, she looks pretty, uh, *firm.*. :)

Exactly! If my avatar ever needs a little work done I'm heading over to Agnes' neck of the woods. DR 90210 CS version.

LadyFencer
04-03-14, 06:22 PM
You get two thumbs up from here for the expansion and the plans! Thank you!!!!

doobievilla
04-03-14, 07:08 PM
Before we get to the Coronation Expansion im sure there are lots more characters to emerge.. i think this Castle Story crew are brilliant.. they caught me quick on a hook like i was living in a Rustic Well) bring it We are Ready !!

FlowerBurst
04-03-14, 08:56 PM
Hi All,

1) Expansions!
-Scheduled for the first week of April is the release of 6 Expansions spots. Have fun remodeling your Kingdom!

2) Fortune Teller Update
-You asked for it and we delivered! Fortunes can be tracked through your Quest Book. We hope that helps!

-Summary of each part:
Part 3: Kaz struggles to unite the humans and the Trolls. Kaz becomes known as "Kaz the Traitor" to his Tribe. The Kingdom welcomes a reluctant resident.
Part 4: The Swampy Pond loses its effect and Dire Boars return with full force. The Trolls divide into 3 different tribes, each with a different agenda. The Ruler prepares for 3 EPIC battles.
Part 5: A brand new Castle is built. A friend selects 5 of the best warriors and leaves the Kingdom. Will they return?

Other things:

Let's play GUESS WHO ;)

Love,

Just wondering...maybe the "stranger" that sleeps (goddess tree) wakes up!

claupu
04-03-14, 09:04 PM
Just wondering...maybe the "stranger" that sleeps (goddess tree) wakes up!

I don't think so. The storyline begins after defeating the troll king. If you are not a long time player there's no way you already have the Goddess Tree.

FlowerBurst
04-03-14, 09:16 PM
I don't think so. The storyline begins after defeating the troll king. If you are not a long time player there's no way you already have the Goddess Tree.

Yes, that's true, but this is not going to happen until May. By then we should be back to the Blythewood storyline.

gtz971
04-03-14, 09:17 PM
Wow I think it's Ivys sister

kumkibaby
04-03-14, 11:49 PM
I am new. And this is really so interesting..

pixieblob
04-03-14, 11:59 PM
ooh exciting :) really hope I can catch up on the Greselda quests so I can move forward with the story

jim23cash
04-04-14, 01:59 AM
Thanks for all the beautiful designs and great story lines. And the expansions!
Your hard work shows, and is appreciated! (;

ciarjen
04-04-14, 02:37 AM
Thanks for all the beautiful designs and great story lines. And the expansions!
Your hard work shows, and is appreciated! (;

It really does show - this game keeps getting better and better.

Well done to all involved :):)

nmdgames
04-04-14, 06:13 AM
I lose interest in most games after a week or two. This one has solidly held my interest for months. The storyline is great, the graphics are amazing, and the various strategies people use to accomplish goals keeps me thinking. Great job, TL!

echowuuu
04-04-14, 07:49 AM
I think that's angus.

Graceland53
04-04-14, 05:46 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait! I'm already rearranging the kingdom...again:)

echowuuu
04-04-14, 08:01 PM
IMHO the kaz will reside in kingdom and has his royal building, troll will be like Fairey having their own artifact in kingdom, we already have a swamp and pit, maybe another one like knights hall?

Maybe angus will be casted away and live in kingdom, then we need build her a royal building. last time we got expansion, we had more buildings than expansion plots. I think this time will be the same, we need stock on building materials now.

my607
04-05-14, 11:28 AM
Is there another castle coming? I read from someone's wall that there's going to be a second castle. Is this true?

my607
04-05-14, 11:29 AM
Never mind that question I just saw the answer on first page. Sorry

my607
04-05-14, 11:34 AM
I think it's Belladonna too.

CottageRose
04-05-14, 12:01 PM
I hope it's Belladonna. I'd love to meet her, after all the trades.

jessicattt
04-05-14, 01:39 PM
This is SO EXCITING!!! Thank you TL for all that you do to keep this game up to date and full of fun tasks.

meme1098
04-05-14, 01:57 PM
Might be Agnes but I also think it's Belladonna.

ConnectFire611
04-05-14, 07:22 PM
I would really like something that can help me manage my Stones as I usually have 99 of them and Fancy Blocks and getting well on my way with the other stone items so it ties up my Workshops and Tinker Camp. Can you please make more crafting jobs in the other buildings or make a Pawn Shop building where we can sell our abundance of items or a Royal Exchange.

Other than that I really love this game and can't wait for the new arcs coming up as they all seem so cool and I also agree that picture looks like it could be Belladonna but other than the hair her skin color is wrong so it could be Thurson's mother also if it was Angus she would have grey hair as Thomas is her childhood friend.

eepopp
04-06-14, 01:26 PM

Whenever I see mentions of "Griselda", I know that most people usually mean the Evil Queen Greselda, and not Ivy's sister, "Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood" (<--Please notice that her sister's name is spelled with an "i", and not an "e").

When the Evil Queen Greselda first appeared, I had mistakenly drawn a connection to Ivy's sister because I vaguely recalled that "Griselda" was Belladonna's middle name. I thought that there was going to be some fantastic time travel/Glimmergate revelation that the Evil Queen was Ivy's sister from a different timeline. Sadly, I then got up to the part that mentioned Belladonna's full name on my iPod Castle Story account, which is where I noticed the name spelling difference between "Greselda" and "Griselda".

http://i61.tinypic.com/2uiw0ut.jpg

I don't know if there is really some sort of connection between Greselda and Belladonna "Griselda" Ravenwood, but it certainly would have been fun if Castle Story had incorporated Time Travel elements into the game.

I would have loved sending quests through a time portal to find out what happened to the Ruler in the past (as Ivy's Potion partly revealed), or maybe find out something crazy, like....Thurston is the love child of the Baron and Ivy's sister..., and Belladonna travelled through the glimmergate (back in time) in shame, gave birth to Thurston, gave him up in secret, and then evolved into Greselda the Evil Queen because she hated the Baron and steeled her heart over abandoning Thurston. It would explain why the Baron is infactuated with the Evil Queen Greselda (because he had fallen in love with her before!), and why Greselda appears repulsed by the Baron. It would have blown my mind, made me puke and slowclap bravos at the same time.

Anyway, after seeing everyone's comments, I agree that it might be Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood..., but I sorely wish that she turns out to be the mysterious mother from someone's future/past. :)

armarbon2
04-07-14, 06:10 AM
You are brilliant guys, thanks a million!

calesi30
04-07-14, 11:23 AM
Hahaha i'm cracking up about your skype comment.

calesi30
04-07-14, 11:28 AM
Omg thanks for this, I was seriously confused as I have not completely finished the Greselda story line yet.

Whenever I see mentions of "Griselda", I know that most people usually mean the Evil Queen Greselda, and not Ivy's sister, "Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood" (<--Please notice that her sister's name is spelled with an "i", and not an "e").

When the Evil Queen Greselda first appeared, I had mistakenly drawn a connection to Ivy's sister because I vaguely recalled that "Griselda" was Belladonna's middle name. I thought that there was going to be some fantastic time travel/Glimmergate revelation that the Evil Queen was Ivy's sister from a different timeline. Sadly, I then got up to the part that mentioned Belladonna's full name on my iPod Castle Story account, which is where I noticed the name spelling difference between "Greselda" and "Griselda".

http://i61.tinypic.com/2uiw0ut.jpg

I don't know if there is really some sort of connection between Greselda and Belladonna "Griselda" Ravenwood, but it certainly would have been fun if Castle Story had incorporated Time Travel elements into the game.

I would have loved sending quests through a time portal to find out what happened to the Ruler in the past (as Ivy's Potion partly revealed), or maybe find out something crazy, like....Thurston is the love child of the Baron and Ivy's sister..., and Belladonna travelled through the glimmergate (back in time) in shame, gave birth to Thurston, gave him up in secret, and then evolved into Greselda the Evil Queen because she hated the Baron and steeled her heart over abandoning Thurston. It would explain why the Baron is infactuated with the Evil Queen Greselda (because he had fallen in love with her before!), and why Greselda appears repulsed by the Baron. It would have blown my mind, made me puke and slowclap bravos at the same time.

Anyway, after seeing everyone's comments, I agree that it might be Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood..., but I sorely wish that she turns out to be the mysterious mother from someone's future/past. :)

Also I love how on this forum Agnes as been transformed to "Angus" by multiple posters. Here's hoping shes not going to be involved with a new kitchen recipe involving prime cuts.

jaybay1147
04-07-14, 03:58 PM
Hi All,

1) Expansions!

2) Fortune Teller Update

-Summary of each part:
Part 4: The Swampy Pond loses its effect and Dire Boars return with full force. The Trolls divide into 3 different tribes, each with a different agenda. The Ruler prepares for 3 EPIC battles.

Other things:

Let's play GUESS WHO ;)

Love,

Hmmm.....I think it is.....

Either someone's mom, or even Ivy's long lost sister. x3

Same red hair

emmalea86
04-08-14, 01:08 AM
I lose interest in most games after a week or two. This one has solidly held my interest for months. The storyline is great, the graphics are amazing, and the various strategies people use to accomplish goals keeps me thinking. Great job, TL!

Months? This game has solidly held my interest for well over a year I think! I don't actually know how to see how long I have been playing, I only joined the forums today, but the quest lines always keep me playing :)

eepopp
04-08-14, 09:48 PM
It's been relatively quiet on the forums this week, and I thought for sure that this thread would be filled with wild tin-foil hat theories over the idendity of the partial picture hint.

So far, the guesses have been:
1) Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood (Ivy's Sister) - apparently the most popular pick
2) Agnes - Old Thomas' long distance old friend
3) Thurston's mother
4) some other character's mother
5) the sleeper in the Goddess Tree

Anybody else have any guesses (rational or crazy) that they would like to spitball and see what sticks?

Or anyone want to discuss which friend in Part 5 of the Troll quest picks the best warriors and leaves?

CottageRose
04-09-14, 06:28 AM
First, I would like to thank this thread for the lightbulb moment as to why I was always confused over the spelling of Griselda / Greselda.

Second, can we nominate a friend to pick 5 warriors and leave? Thurston is a high-maintenance friend, and perhaps a little time away would do us both some good. :D

MIssFryd
04-09-14, 08:13 AM
If someone once told me I would be hooked on an adventure game like this I would laugh in their face, no way!!! Well, the laugh is on me cause I've been enjoying this for a very long time now and can't wait to see what comes next when new updates are around the corner. Started this as a a game for my little granddaughter 5 yrs old, but soon found it's a storyline for more mature ppl. She still enjoys milking cows, feeding chickens and battle beasts, but I have to admit it's me doing the most popping in every few hours each day. Can't let any energy go to waste. lol

Thank you so very much for al the hard work you do in TL The storyline and graphics are mesmerizing!

FlowerBurst
04-09-14, 08:34 AM
It's been relatively quiet on the forums this week, and I thought for sure that this thread would be filled with wild tin-foil hat theories over the idendity of the partial picture hint.

1) Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood (Ivy's Sister) - apparently the most popular pick
3) Thurston's mother

Anybody else have any guesses (rational or crazy) that they would like to spitball and see what sticks?

Based on appearance, I thought Belladonna, but then I started thinking that it just might be too obvious. Thurston's mother also makes sense based on the color of her hair. Since this will not occur until May, I couldn't help but think of the Blythewood storyline and the stranger that sleeps (who still needs to wake up!) Now, after reading your post and trying to think even further outside the box, Feral Magic came to mind--we still do not know how it will be used. Is it possible that it will be used to transform a beast into human form? Hmmm... the Fangbeast has a beautiful red mane!

It will be interesting to see what takes place this month...hopefully, it will help us to tie some loose ends together! It certainly has been fun to make predictions!

rabsos
04-09-14, 12:32 PM

3) Thurston's mother

Or anyone want to discuss which friend in Part 5 of the Troll quest picks the best warriors and leaves?

Oh wow I didn't think about the sleeper in the tree that would be interesting to see, however if it was Agnes, Thomas sure knows how to pick em, no wonder he send such expensive gifts!!!

shambalaya
04-09-14, 01:13 PM
Crazy guess: It's Aggwynn or Glimmergate! One of them has entered a magic portal and been been sucked into the game. She is now being kept prisoner by the blythewood fairies, and we have to fight off hundreds of boars to rescue her!

Aggwynn
04-09-14, 01:28 PM
Hahaha, I would be down to add Glimmergate into the game ;)

But nope! It is neither of us!

Zummat
04-09-14, 01:36 PM
I've been playing for quite a while and only discovered the
forum about a month ago. I can hardly wait for the new stuff to
start. This is one game that I am constantly checking in on during the
day. I am down to the last two expansion spots and working feverishly
to finish them. Like some others have mentioned, this is the one game
I have not become disinterested with because something new
is always just around the corner.

You guys are awsome! Thanks!!!!
:cool:

m1stery
04-09-14, 01:51 PM
Hi All,
-Summary of each part:
Part 4: The Swampy Pond loses its effect and the Dire Boars return with full force. The Trolls divide into 3 tribes, each with a different King. The Ruler prepares for 3 EPIC battles.

Ok, I just got an idea... since Kaz is going to be rejected as a traitor by his tribe, we are the one to welcome him, so that means that we are going to get a troll to walk around our Kingdom. Since all of our residents have their houses/castles, Kaz is also going to get one. He is going to get a castle, cuz he is going to become a king to one of those 3 troll tribes. But since we know that Thurston (friend) simply can't stand to be around trolls (they did steal his shiny armour!), he decides to take 5 of the best knights/warriors and leave the Kingdom (probably to fight trolls). So that leaves us with the question, will he return?

rosym47
04-09-14, 11:12 PM
Perhaps the friend to leave is Ivy kitted out by Griselda and that's who is in the headless picture. Thurston would stay to protect the ruler from Kaz. Whatever the answer I am looking forward to the challenge. Bring it on!

LastDuchess
04-10-14, 06:44 AM
I want this to be Agnes

LastDuchess
04-10-14, 06:54 AM
I think she is Acacia, the floral maid in the tree

bowlfullofcherries
04-10-14, 08:26 AM
Belladonna's my guess. Exciting stuff!

bogusiawieder
04-10-14, 11:49 AM
She is totally belladonna because she is holding the book like ivy does but..but.but no one will ever know until the update comes out soo we'll just keep guessing random stuff

bogusiawieder
04-10-14, 11:52 AM
I have another guess:greselda(the evil queen) sister??

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-10-14, 11:54 AM
Lorelei's (the mermaid in the pond) sister lol

8hat
04-10-14, 11:55 AM
Thurston's sister...she could be mean to him :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-10-14, 11:56 AM
MY sister! Lolol

rabsos
04-10-14, 12:02 PM
Did I miss something or we not have a update today???

dolla525
04-10-14, 12:03 PM
No updates yet?? Im sad!!

desdefoe
04-11-14, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know what this Fortune Teller quest is? I have a quest called "Booby Trap Fortune" and I have no idea how to complete it. Does anyone else have this?

claupu
04-11-14, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know what this Fortune Teller quest is? I have a quest called "Booby Trap Fortune" and I have no idea how to complete it. Does anyone else have this?

Seems to me you have to collect from a cottage to get an enchanted block.

For all fortunes see this thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Update-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller&p=720337&viewfull=1#post720337

eepopp
04-16-14, 06:03 PM
For forum readers who probably didn't see this in another thread, Aggwynn gave a new hint for Part 4.

Jousting Arena... get that ready for Troll Tribe Part 4 ;)

I guess we're doing battles with Troll Factions in the Jousting Arena? And not battling in-game characters like the Troll King and Greselda?

Hi All,

-Summary of each part:

Also, since Kaz just got his "Abode" in Part 3, I'm thinking that the new Castle in Part 5 isn't going to be for Kaz...., anyone want to speculate on why there's a new Castle coming and for whom?

There was a previous mention somewhere that the Ruby would be somehow explained. Is the old Troll King coming back? Or will a new Troll somehow be crowned King of the Troll Tribes?

Tomorrow's Part 4 release has me intrigued!! :)

eepopp
04-16-14, 06:13 PM
Ok, I just got an idea... since Kaz is going to be rejected as a traitor by his tribe, we are the one to welcome him, so that means that we are going to get a troll to walk around our Kingdom. Since all of our residents have their houses/castles, Kaz is also going to get one. He is going to get a castle, cuz he is going to become a king to one of those 3 troll tribes. But since we know that Thurston (friend) simply can't stand to be around trolls (they did steal his shiny armour!), he decides to take 5 of the best knights/warriors and leave the Kingdom (probably to fight trolls). So that leaves us with the question, will he return?

Since Kaz became a "friend" or reluctant resident in Part 3, I think that Kaz will actually be the one to pick 5 of the best warriors from the Jousting Arena in Part 4 and then leave the kingdom on a quest.

After Part 5 concludes, I think we're going to see Kaz come back when the Blythewood storyline continues or concludes. Maybe at that time, he'll become a permanent in-game walking resident.

Note: One reason why I think it's not Thurston is that there are so many side-quests that he's part of (i.e. the pet skunkupine), that it would be difficult from a continuity perspective to have him appear in-game when he was supposed to have left. I think all the core characters are unlikely candidates because of that, too.

dragoniakingdom
04-17-14, 01:22 AM
My guess for the *mysterious* lady would be either:

Ivy's Sister (seems to be the most popular choice,so chances are it won't be her:p)

or

The Sleeping Lady in the goddess tree - leaning more towards this with the hint that there will be a new Castle. A Castle for the Fairy Queen?

maguar
04-17-14, 01:56 AM
I think the sleeping tree lady's name was acacia. Given that ivy was a tree for a bit they could be sister spirits.

bogusiawieder
04-17-14, 04:26 AM
I think the sleeping tree lady's name was acacia. Given that ivy was a tree for a bit they could be sister spirits.

I don't think so because the baron transformed ivy into a tree ( he tells that when you build the wizard school)

eepopp
04-17-14, 10:47 AM
I don't think so because the baron transformed ivy into a tree ( he tells that when you build the wizard school)

Thanks for the reminder!

I had to do a bit of Forum searching, and found Dabag's work-in-progress summary (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51472-Please-Do-Not-Post&p=625228&viewfull=1#post625228) of Ivy and the Baron. I love that guy (Dabag, not the Baron.)

To sum up, the Baron :
1) Turned Old Thomas into a Goat,
2) Turned Ivy into a Tree (so she was originally human) and
3) Tricked Thurston into serving him and doing the Baron's dirty work for some time.
Note: Thurston was on a quest to defeat the Troll King when he got tricked again and lost his armor (which is where we found him shivering in the Glimmerwoods.)

SpiritWind00
04-20-14, 03:31 AM
There doesn't really seem anywhere to post this, but I just got a Fey Crystal from a well. Thought to share some good news with my fellow players. :)

m1stery
04-20-14, 04:33 AM
Since Kaz became a "friend" or reluctant resident in Part 3, I think that Kaz will actually be the one to pick 5 of the best warriors from the Jousting Arena in Part 4 and then leave the kingdom on a quest.

After Part 5 concludes, I think we're going to see Kaz come back when the Blythewood storyline continues or concludes. Maybe at that time, he'll become a permanent in-game walking resident.

Note: One reason why I think it's not Thurston is that there are so many side-quests that he's part of (i.e. the pet skunkupine), that it would be difficult from a continuity perspective to have him appear in-game when he was supposed to have left. I think all the core characters are unlikely candidates because of that, too.

I have to say I agree with you. After building Kaz's Abode he doesn't become one of the walking characters, so that probably indicates that he is the friend that is going to leave our kingdom with 5 best worriers.

roguebee
04-20-14, 06:32 AM
I think Kaz is trying to give me a message... He's given me a troll club and a mercury feast over the past 2 days.

55lee55
04-20-14, 01:22 PM
Guess Who?

While the obvious choice would seem to be Belladonna, I think we have seen foreshadowing of a romantic interest for our beloved Old Thomas, and therefore I think his multiple letters will bring his Agnes to join him in our own Kingdom.

Thanks for the wonderful Story!

Mildridia

Olierocks
04-21-14, 02:07 PM
I have been playing Castle story for awhile now and I love it. I need a guide though for direction so i can make my kingdom and useage of stuff go a long ways. I seem to just do a little here and there with no direction.
Secondly, I have a new samsung SIII and I cannot find the app in the app store. So i have to use my old iphone. So my question is how do i put this game on my SIII and how do i progress in my iphone game? Any help would be appreciated. I am a level 24 my screem name is Olies Kingdom and my S8 ID is Olierocks.

Thanks!

meme1098
04-21-14, 02:58 PM
CS is only available on iOS.