PDA

View Full Version : How to Move Door

SNB7
04-03-14, 11:11 AM
Hello! I have noticed in other bakeries that the player has moved their door from its original spot in the bakery. I have tried several times to move mine, but the game won't let me. Is there a way to move the door to a different spot? Thank you for your help!

myukitten
04-03-14, 11:31 AM
Hello! I have noticed in other bakeries that the player has moved their door from its original spot in the bakery. I have tried several times to move mine, but the game won't let me. Is there a way to move the door to a different spot? Thank you for your help!

I did so, I bought a second door ... put me where I wanted .. so I can move them wherever you want. But without that second door is impossible to move. Hope this helps. Kisses

SNB7
04-03-14, 11:45 AM
I did so, I bought a second door ... put me where I wanted .. so I can move them wherever you want. But without that second door is impossible to move. Hope this helps. Kisses

Thank you so much for your reply! I will go ahead and buy another door then :).

goofy42
04-04-14, 09:01 AM
Just some additional info...if you want to move a door, just place it in your inventory. Then, figure out where you want to put it, and just take it out of storage again, and place it in the new spot.