PDA

View Full Version : order gold

goCardnals
04-03-14, 09:56 AM
I paid for gold yesterday once and twice today and never got my gold. I bought 120, 120, and 250 gold bars and got none. How can I get my gold or a refund? Where can I get receipts for these purchases? Thanks for your help. I'm not very good at computers.

kooky panda
04-03-14, 09:59 AM
What specific device do you play on?

goCardnals
04-03-14, 10:06 AM
An android

[S8] Elsa
04-03-14, 10:07 AM
There may have been some issues with Google Play. If you haven't received your purchase yet, please send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID and your order numbers so our team can take a look. If you see that it's been cancelled, you have not been charged and can try your purchase again.

goCardnals
04-03-14, 10:11 AM
Elsa;880185']There may have been some issues with Google Play. If you haven't received your purchase yet, please send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID and your order numbers so our team can take a look. If you see that it's been cancelled, you have not been charged and can try your purchase again.

What ticket? I have no idea where to look for a receipt. I hope to get this cixed. I enjoy the game and buy gold quite often and hate to stop playing.

PikaSquirrel
04-03-14, 10:54 AM
Sending in an email to support@teamlava.com will create a ticket with us. You should have been emailed a receipt for the purchase from Google Play. Please include the order number along with your Storm8 ID in your email to us. Thanks!