PDA

View Full Version : Answered Seaweed not recognised at bakery

gertbigone
04-03-14, 04:26 AM
Hi, I have updated the game to get the new content and have a recipe at the bakery which requires rice and seaweed. The rice registers but not my seaweed, I have force closed and uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. Could someone please advise what actions I need to take to rectify the problem
Many thanks

kooky panda
04-03-14, 05:14 AM
In the new water garden you can plant rice and seaweed. You will need to collect your seaweed,(It is then a seaweed plant) but before you can use it in the recipe you will need to dry it in the crop dryer. Then it becomes seaweed leaves.
Then go to fryer and put in leaves to make Nori.

See post 1 on the Water Garden . (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?67170-Water-Garden-amp-Expansion-Update-is-available)

gertbigone
04-03-14, 07:38 AM
Thank you, hadn't noticed I needed to fry the seaweed.

avian946
04-08-14, 04:31 AM
Hello,
The seaweed leaves are not showing up on my bakery to make the product there, even although it shows up on the deep fryer and in my silo!! Anyone else having this problem?

ciarjen
04-08-14, 04:49 AM
Hello,
The seaweed leaves are not showing up on my bakery to make the product there, even although it shows up on the deep fryer and in my silo!! Anyone else having this problem?

You have to make them in the fryer first. The green item you are showing zero on in the bakery picture is not the same green item you have two of in the fryer menu. When you fry those two in the fryer, you will then show stock in the bakery menu.

They look very similar but one is raw and one is fried.

avian946
04-08-14, 01:27 PM
Hang on please I need to clarify this!

I need to dry seaweed! Then fry it.... Then I can use it in the bakery? Cause I'm having the same problem I dry seaweed I go to my bakery and I can't make the rice crackers, is this why?

PikaSquirrel
04-08-14, 02:43 PM
Looks like you don't have any Nori yet. In your Deep Fryer, it's showing you the option to use 2 Seaweed Leaves to make Nori. Then in the Bakery, it is showing you the option to craft the Rice Cracker which uses Rice and Nori.

Once you use your Seaweed Leaves to make Nori, you will be able to use this item in the Bakery.

ciarjen
04-09-14, 12:12 AM
Hang on please I need to clarify this!

I need to dry seaweed! Then fry it.... Then I can use it in the bakery? Cause I'm having the same problem I dry seaweed I go to my bakery and I can't make the rice crackers, is this why?

Yes, you have to do two processes before you can use it in the bakery.