PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Alicorn wing! Help

shazkhanx
04-03-14, 03:14 AM
I have been playing castle story for about 3 years, very active player. I'm on it as much as I can. Since the Original Alicorn quests came out well over a year ago, I have been adventuring non stop one after the other BUT still have not found the sacred wing! I have the horn, in fact I have two. I still have the goal and the love shack etc BUT NOT THE STUPID WING! Is anyone else in the same boat. It's so ridiculous. I've tried all the adventures, several times. It's ridiculous how i've been adventuring none stop for months on end yet never get a wing and i've been playing the quest since it came out!! Any help? Is there a bug or something? Are they still dropping? I have neighbours that have up to 10 Alicorns and I still can't get my first' ridiculous

ciarjen
04-03-14, 03:25 AM
I got my first part last week. Just need to wait for a second. Maybe it will take another year :p

shazkhanx
04-03-14, 03:45 AM
So it's not only me lol
Thank god, I thought it might have just been me that's been struggling for so long, as long as they are still dropping I guess it is all good. They shouldn't make them so rare to drop, it's ridiculous

ShibuyaCloth
04-03-14, 05:08 AM
I got my first unicorn in December, and I have been questing every day since it came out. So don't focus on this quest, it might come one day. More troublesome is the Dragon, it can take month before you get an egg then get amber. On this account I only got the egg recently. So you must be really patient. As a matter of facts, I don't look too much anymore to quests, they just get done once you build your kingdom.

Rockinkitten
04-03-14, 05:29 AM
I've got two wings and no horns. Wish we could swap!

boxesj
04-03-14, 06:31 AM
I have 4 horns, no wing. No alicorn.. I actually stopped playing for a few months last year because it was so frustrating...

my607
04-03-14, 09:55 AM
I have two wings all I need is two horns. I do have 2 Alicorn.

mamareader02
04-03-14, 09:58 AM
The adventure that has provided me with many Ali parts is the hearty feast one,but maybe that's just my queendoms lucky adventure,but had to share if that might help

lkingi
04-04-14, 12:42 AM
me too, I have that quest about 2 years.
actually, I have had 3 horns but no wing~ **** T^T

Dreamer691
04-04-14, 04:01 AM
I finally got a horn last night so now I'm making my 3rd Alicorn yay! I got it from the Valentine quest from last year.
Can you actually get parts from the regular quests? I thought it was only that Valentine one?

ciarjen
04-04-14, 04:15 AM
I finally got a horn last night so now I'm making my 3rd Alicorn yay! I got it from the Valentine quest from last year.
Can you actually get parts from the regular quests? I thought it was only that Valentine one?

You can get it from any adventure. I got mine last week from hunt roaming bandits.

shazkhanx
04-04-14, 12:53 PM
I'm in the same boat with the dragon. I already have one though, but I have a second egg. I'm doing the relevant adventure to get the ember daily for weeks now but it never drops! So frustrating. I have 10+ mystic essences to craft for various goals and my dragon has only dropped them once! Nightmare, I feel like they will never get crafted. Games getting so hard lol