PDA

View Full Version : Help barrack error??

valdo1818
04-03-14, 01:50 AM
I upgraded my RH to lv 11, and my barrack also automatic upgraded too around 6/7 days i forgot. But when the barrack is finish it still lvl 8.
FYI before i upgraded my royal hall, i was upgrading barack from lvl 7 to lvl 8 and few hour less before it was finish to lvl8.
Is not fair I just waste my time to upgrade barack twice to lvl 8.

Kingdom clash Id : dodol lv 63
Thx

FrozenTurtle
04-03-14, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the report! Can you clarify what happened here? You mention that your Barracks was still level 8, but you also mention you were upgrading from level 7 to 8. Can you describe exactly what you did? Thanks!

valdo1818
04-04-14, 01:39 AM
Thx for reply sory my english is bad.
1. I was upgrading barack from lv 7 to lv 8, if i didnt forget it takes about 3 days right? And it was almost complete still need a few hours.
2. Meanwhile i upgrade the Royal hall to lv 11. At the same day. And the quest box appeard and i didnt read it.. I just klick and klick.. After the box gone, i realize my barack(the same that i was upgrading and almost complete) begin to upgrade AGAIN. An i forgot how long( maybe around 7 days cant remember). And i thought it was upgrading to max lvl barracks that can create undead.
But when the time that barrack finish. The barrack still lvl 8. The same that i was upgrading and almost finish..

So i just waste my worker time 7 days more and get the same barrack... Plz help Frozen turtle thx

valdo1818
04-04-14, 01:41 AM
FYI my RH still upgrade to lv 11

FrozenTurtle
04-08-14, 12:32 PM
Thx for reply sory my english is bad.
1. I was upgrading barack from lv 7 to lv 8, if i didnt forget it takes about 3 days right? And it was almost complete still need a few hours.
2. Meanwhile i upgrade the Royal hall to lv 11. At the same day. And the quest box appeard and i didnt read it.. I just klick and klick.. After the box gone, i realize my barack(the same that i was upgrading and almost complete) begin to upgrade AGAIN. An i forgot how long( maybe around 7 days cant remember). And i thought it was upgrading to max lvl barracks that can create undead.
But when the time that barrack finish. The barrack still lvl 8. The same that i was upgrading and almost finish..

So i just waste my worker time 7 days more and get the same barrack... Plz help Frozen turtle thx

Thanks! Please email support@firemocha.com and PM me the ticket number you receive.