PDA

View Full Version : Chatting in the game

callee444
04-02-14, 07:48 PM
hi there,
as i can c there are some expression templates within a game (the "hey", "whoa" and "thanks" bubbles), but the variety is very limited. :eek:
i rather would like to c that there can be a "chat bar" at the top or bottom. ;)
i mean, as this is a very very very nice pool game (for me it's the best one till now!), it is like, i would like to hang out in this pool saloon for a while (like real),
and have a chat with this opponent within a game, that would b great if i can do this.
of course, this is an option for anyone by him/herself? (i mean? just a button to toggle between "talk" and "don't talk").

but now? it is like rush in hell? pay for your game, play your game in a very limited time, try to express urself with the few choices before game ends, win or loose & go home?. & then pay again? :(
that's some sort of? "empty"? (sorry, can't find the right word?)

hope this is something it's able to do? & it's within the "reason" for this game.

thanks a lot for your effort anyway? it's a great game!!! :cool:

astraeagrim
05-02-14, 12:51 PM
Personally i would like a toggle bar or something in settings so the during game comments can be blocked. I see no point to them other than to gloat during a match. I don't comment period winning or losing. I just want to play the game. Most players comments simply come off as rude

glitterbabies
05-05-14, 11:54 AM
there's not enough time to actually chat with the shot clock ticking down.

I don't mind the preprogrammed phrases. I did laugh when one guy was all "watch and learn" and "all s****" and I ended up beating him LOL

kooky panda
05-05-14, 02:00 PM
I do not chat either. I am too nervous about beating the clock when trying to line up my shot. LOL

I also had someone bragging the whole game and also commenting everytime I messed up. I was just waiting for the game to end, and BAM he pocketed thehttp://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.607996180444876029&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0 and I won!! Now that was fun!

Heleckie
07-09-14, 06:30 AM
I dont know how to chat in this app apart from the standard responses. And yet other players can laugh at me when i miss a shot. Id like to tell them either to go to hell or silence them. Personally i dont like the stupid comments and sometimes have left the game just to shut them up. How can i make a response in game?

GooglyMoogly22
07-09-14, 10:09 PM
You can scroll down in the chat commands to find the 'haha' command

houseofM
07-13-14, 10:45 AM
Would really like an option to turn off the comments

Siouxbanana
11-12-14, 05:00 PM
I personally like to chat and think it would be great to be able to write your own comments. Most of the people I have played against are friendly and complimentary but if I meet someone who seems to be gloating I tend to just ignore them and not reply to them....LOL

TinksThots
07-03-15, 05:36 AM
There should at least be some kind of response, a "How rude" perhaps, for the outright arrogance, that lets people know that it's a crappy way to be.

TugMgr
08-14-15, 03:49 PM
How about a "Shut the heck up" button, that all robot players have to obey, and you don't have to be subjected to their monotonous script they follow.

naturehippy
11-17-15, 09:27 AM
I have been getting really activated with the some people use the chat comments! Who the heck are you to say whoops when I miss? That's for me to say. It makes me so angry when you say it!